Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! (1430 Views)

Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor / What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? / Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by oderemo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
May God almighty let President Umoru Musa Yar' Adua son on Hajia Dada die as soon as possible,may he never return to Nigeria,na him corpse den go carry come 9ja, so that Goodluck Jonathan can become the President and split us into 4, Yoruba,Hause,Igbo and Niger Delta and we can have peace, nonsense ,

i presume you had a meeting with goodluck and that was a decision you all agreed on ?. well thought out, nice one.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by kosovo(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
hamzatafee:

May God almighty let President Umoru Musa Yar' Adua son on Hajia Dada die as soon as possible,may he never return to Nigeria,na him corpse den go carry come 9ja, so that Goodluck Jonathan can become the President and split us into 4, Yoruba,Hause,Igbo and Niger Delta and we can have peace, nonsense , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sarcastic
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by Bee4real: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2009
Oh Allah, it is only You who never sick but heal the sick and gives a sound health to the sick. please forgive our President, grant him a sound health, guide him right and not astray. amen. Also forgive all the nairalanders and others who might have offended you in discussing this matter ameen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2009
I pray the Lord visits every Nigerian leader, be it Yar adua, Bankole etc holding Nigerian people back, in much the same way He visited the people of Egypt in the time of Moses, starting January 1st, 2010. Please deal with them as they have dealt with their constituents, until they change their ways. To Yar adua, and other past presidents, give them( and their families) a double portion, better yet, 10 times of what they have given their fellow Nigerians, AMEN!!!

This is my prayer request for Nigeria!  grin
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by OAM4J: 12:58am On Dec 06, 2009
Oh God! how I love Nigeria. You made me a Nigerian. So I pray:

Lord, remember thousands/millions of Nigerians dying of malaria and other ailments now, remember many homeless Nigerians, remember many families in Nigeria who cannot afford a meal a day, remember all those who drop out of school because of lack of fund and remember thousands of Nigerian graduates who cannot find a job.

Please Lord, deal with everyone in government now or before now who contributed to all the above. Deal with all the enemies of progress of this nation.

As for Yar'adua give him wisdom and courage to make a good choice for his life and for Nigeria and finally, deal with all the selfish people misleading Yar'adua now and turn their counsels to foolishness.

Amen. (if you agree with my prayer please say Amen)
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by hamzatafee: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2009
OAM4J:

Oh God! how I love Nigeria. You made me a Nigerian. So I pray:

Lord, remember thousands/millions of Nigerians dying of malaria and other ailments now, remember many homeless Nigerians, remember many families in Nigeria who cannot afford a meal a day, remember all those who drop out of school because of lack of fund and remember thousands of Nigerian graduates who cannot find a job.

Please Lord, deal with everyone in government now or before now who contributed to all the above. Deal with all the enemies of progress of this nation.

As for Yar'adua give him wisdom and courage to make a good choice for his life and for Nigeria and finally, deal with all the selfish people misleading Yar'adua now and turn their counsels to foolishness.

Amen. (if you agree with my prayer please say Amen)

amen amen amen in advance, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by kosovo(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2009
It's 12 Days Now, Without a President.
Lord have Mercy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniel And Bankole Fight To Finish In Ogun / Mega City: Uk To Invest £30m In Lagos Metro Line, Brt / Of Criticism, Progressivism And Political Puritanism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.