Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Advice Needed: My Bank Vs Multichoice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed: My Bank Vs Multichoice (520 Views)

Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. / Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. / My Bank Account Balance, Where Is Hope For Jobless Graduates Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: My Bank Vs Multichoice by btaliat(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I will be glad if this matter is being addressed by my fellow nairalanders. I subscribed through my ATM card to my gotv decider on Jan 6th. but it was not activated. I went to my bank the following week to lodge a complaint and I was told the transaction was successful. They even tracked the money in my presence and I saw that the money has been crdeited to multichoice accounts.
I still waited patiently maybe the glitch would be resolved until today that I went to gotv headquarters to lodge the complaint since the problem has not been solved. They also directed me back to my bank and claimed that if truly the money is in their account, the decoder would have been activated
Please can anyone suggest the next line of action. that's not the first time I am subscribing via online
Re: Advice Needed: My Bank Vs Multichoice by Nutase: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
cry
Re: Advice Needed: My Bank Vs Multichoice by btaliat(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nutase:
cry
hmm. u don't have any idea, I guess
Re: Advice Needed: My Bank Vs Multichoice by blank(f): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ask your bank for a charge back or reversal. Put the pressure on your bank. It's what I did.
Re: Advice Needed: My Bank Vs Multichoice by btaliat(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
blank:
Ask your bank for a charge back or reversal. Put the pressure on your bank. It's what I did.
I did that but they tracked the money in my presence. and I saw the money in the multichoice account. I have emailed them to reverse my money. they have not responded
Re: Advice Needed: My Bank Vs Multichoice by Jabioro: 5:13am On Jan 23, 2017
All is gotv fault nt ur banks,it had happened to me b4.On ur decoder and dial their ussd code to reactivate,othewise ur fund will goes 4 nothing..gotv barawo!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why No Payment Of Tithe Today. / Lekki Water Issue / Help: No February 29th This Year. How Do I Celebrate My Birthday ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.