Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! (2006 Views)

Risevest CEO, Eke Urum, Forced To Step Down / All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
smiley grin kiss

One thing I tell my friends, like-minds and interested investors who desire to save, invest, create their retirement plan and build wealth for themselves and loved ones in higher diversified currency for a longtime is this... cheesy

Rome and The New Oshodi wasn't built in a day. Just like a road construction, project phases at your workplace and any project in life isn't started and completed in one day, DYG.

The Heavens and the Earth took 7days as recorded for a reason

Risevest is not a quick rich Investment. It is not for you if you're not financially educated and capable to understand how investment work. Because you have to keep sowing into the Investment to maintain a good start.

Risevest is an asset manager with team of experts and bright board whose goal is to educate and help more Nigerians reach their build wealth goal.

You could also put it as a mutual funds USD Manager

What's a mutual fund?
A mutual fund is a type of investment product where the funds of many investors are pooled into an investment product. The fund then focuses on the use of those assets on investing in a group of assets to reach the fund's investment goals. These funds are mine, yours, theirs and ours.

What are the products at Risevest?
1. Real estate
2. US stock market [Carefully picked]
3. Fixed income [Bonds]
4. Wallet Savings @8% per annum

About Duration?
Risevest share both long term and short term goals. The best way suggested to invest in Risevest is long term. Nonetheless, if you are the one that like to operate in short term. No problemo, you are welcome.

Only that short term come with some Cons when you withdraw invested funds before your maturity date. Thus attract 5% on investment products like real estate and fixed income.

My friend, no inconvenient yourself or home because of investment. Do not do more than yourself! If you no get this month, leave it till next month or when you get that investment expenses to fund.

Do not borrow to do any Investment!
I dey tell you now because nobody will tell you the truth. Until you enter am and get stuck.

Another thing is, If you want to be withdrawing money from your investment then do number 4 Wallet Savings @8%, and know the return might not be encouraging OR better use PiggyVest Flex jejely. shocked

Return/Gain Process to Investors
1. Real estate return is every new month
2. Fixed income return is everyday
3. US stock return is base on the market behavior but you see your return from Monday to Friday only. Any public holiday, celebration day or festival day that fall between Monday to Friday. The market will be closed.
4. Saving in Wallet @8% return is everyday.

Risevest operate with two interest.
1. Simple interest
2. Compound interest

Maintenance Fee?
Yes!!! How do you expect them to do all these for you without making profits from you? How!!! grin

Any Referral Code for sign up? kiss
Yes, I get code. grin Be a good investor. Use my referral code when you're signing up ASLV9628. T for thanks. wink

From the two interest, compound interest is advisable for long-term investors like Warren Buffet and myself. I don't know about you tongue

I will advice you to seek for knowledge and understanding. Visit the website for more. cool

And when you have any challenges or question. Please, feel free to send a message.

Stay tuned with this topic, my friends.
• Gbémilékè
smiley

Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Did you know, you can request to withdraw in USD? wink

Yes, you can... Simply use the customer support via email and get the necessary information.
kiss
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Any Referral Code for sign up? wink
Yes, I get code oh! Be a good investor. Use my referral code when you're signing up ASLV9628. T for thanks.
kiss
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Someone asked...

I'm not in Naija, can I still participate in building my wealth? shocked

The answer is capital YES.
Risevest now have international bank account for you wink

However, RiseVest will require your BVN and other KYC to be verified. smiley

PS: Always get verified before attempting to fund. This way , it will be easy for you upon any emergency or testing withdrawals. because if you're not verified appropriately, you could have some challenges withdrawing. kiss

Always use the email and phone numbers.
kiss
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Do you know that money invested for minimum of 5 years with compounding interest is what is originally referred to as Investment wink
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 1:11am On Oct 18, 2022
Fund your retirement today with Risevest. smiley

Because tomorrow you will be weak.
kiss
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fund your wallet now!

So that when rates increase you'll rise along!
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rates are about to go up.

Build your retirement in US assets.
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rates don increase ooo.

$1 is now N755 buying/funding on Risevest
$1 now N745 dollar selling back to you/withdrawal
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
The rate will reduce hopefully after the rushing impact run on the Naira redesign.

Like I put it, hopefully. smiley

Now N803 to $1

Hello!!! Eti sun? grin

Visit the website,
Download the App
Use this code to sign up now! kiss

ASLV9628

Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hello!!! Eti sun? kiss

Now N845 to $1
Selling N835 to $1

Visit the website,
Download the App

ASLV9628

Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by Samken2: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
What's the minimum deposit amount needed while investing in risevest
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Samken2:
What's the minimum deposit amount needed while investing in risevest

$10 - N8,450 only.
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Looks like the naira is fighting kiss

Regardless, do what you need to do now and protect, build wealth and grow your retirement security in UDS assets. grin

Remember, to use my code.
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Omo shocked

Rates went from N845 to N805, to N720 in 35 hours on Risevest

Guess what? It's going down again... wink

Remember I told you Naira will strengthen for a period - this is it, my friend. smiley

How do you benefit from this?
It's simple, go and fund your plan now and let the DCA play out over time as USD is still stronger regardless of this rungrin
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2022
This is the best time to fund/invest grin

Because when the dip is over, comes a rise. That's a smart investment move. kiss

Always act fast, send a message or call.
Use my code to register cheesy
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2022
kiss smiley wink cheesy

Now Buying from Risevest at N720 to $1
Withdrawal/Selling to you at N710 to $1

Visit the website,
Download the App

Use my code, my friend - ASLV9628
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
The rate is not stable
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2022
U P D ∆ T E kiss

Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Check these Risvest benefits circle

Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
F
U
N
D
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2022
DO NOT INVEST/SAVE THE MONEY YOU NEED IN 48HRS IN RISEVEST.

SAVE ONLY MONEY SET ASIDE FOR RISEVEST INVESTMENT TO BUILD YOUR PORTFOLIO. grin
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Salary Week × Fund your RiseVest grin
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by ManyThanks: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
no phone to download the app, can these be done on the web?
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
ManyThanks:
no phone to download the app, can these be done on the web?

Of course, you can use the website smiley

https://risevest.com/ref/ASLV9628

www.risevest.com
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by ManyThanks: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:

Of course, you can use the website smiley

https://risevest.com/ref/ASLV9628

www.risevest.com
ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2022
Remember, invest money you do not need in a few days. If you need a flexible money to use, use PiggyVest. smiley

Using my referral link is the right thing to do. cheesy

Investment, wealth creation, and retirement building is a long-term goal. Start with let's say 5 years above. kiss
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2022
How much would you like to start with? And maintain every week, month, quarterly; or daily basis
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
The minimum to start with is only $10

Check it, the rate on Risevest is N725 to buy [funding].

While N715 is selling [withdrawal].

Therefore, $10 is N7,250. shocked
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2022
I know you're interested in your future, but right now - you need to act by taking this opportunity provided by Risevest.

It is not a mistake that you are reading this, my friend. smiley
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Find your Risevest wallet now!
Re: Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! by DeluxebyOVA: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello Sire/Ma'am,
Have you funded?
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities / What Would You Have If You Doubled A Kobo Everyday For A Month? / An Investment That Can Change Your Financial Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.