Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary (891 Views)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Joy Oghenekevwe Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary by MxtaMichealz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gospel Singer, Kirk Franklin celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary today. The singer took to his IG page to send his wife some sweet words..

Read what he wrote below;

So I’m at home sick today..and it’s my 21st anniversary! I wanted to take this fine sexy thang out and spoil her for riding with me, pushing me, and loving me until I healed. I’m in my pj’s with my breath stinky and she’s right next to me like she’s always been. Happy Anniversary my queen. I’ll make it up to you I promise. The world is yours. And that bump on your lower section is mine!

http://thearticleng..com/2017/01/singer-kirk-franklin-and-wife.html

lalasticlala

Re: Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary by oloriooko(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Congrats bro, more blissful years ahead and safe delivery to wify
Re: Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary by angelTI(f): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
21years of marriage no be beans o grin grin grin grin

Congratulations Kirk
Re: Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary by modelsms(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Did they say 21st or 1st? when did they marry then? as toddlers?
Re: Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary by modelsms(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
angelTI:
21years of marriage no be beans o grin grin grin grin

Congratulations Kirk

Wait did they marry as kids? i am not understanding
Re: Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary by Escalze(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Happy Anniversary
Re: Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary by femolacqua(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Happy anniversary
Re: Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary by chiefolododo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kirk is around 45 , he married at the age of 24

1 Like

Re: Singer Kirk Franklin And Wife Celebrates 21st Wedding Anniversary by NegeduGrace(f): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
they will continue to grow old in christ n in love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check-out Prof. Akindele Adetoye's Response To Tuface Protest / Nigerian Actor Saidi Balogun Marks 50th Birthday In Holy Land Of Mecca / REPORT: 2face Idibia Picked Up And Threatened By DSS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.