Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. (3680 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:
I concur with your underlining facts. When i heard this yesterday, i started to think if these people know their priority at all?. Seems to me they think from their anus.

As for highlighted part, I believe Mr. prez is making the right move but lacking priority. I believe that regardless of what MADE IN NIGERIAN products might mean to people, govt should discourage Nigerians from importing food for that matter. It is disgrace to hear that Nigerians have to import chickens from overseas when they can easily process their own in their own Nigeria. Nigeria govt should not ban importation of cars. That's not the priority at all.

Meanwhile it is not all Igbo people that support this nonsense their brethren are doing

Thanks brother . In as much as Buhari wants Nigeria to be producers which is a good thing. THIS IS DEFINATELY NOT THE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT. Honestly Businesses are breaking down TOTALLY than should be coming up. See Nigeria prides herself in once upon a time ground nut pyramids and cocoa, rubber etc. The TRUTH is the concept of such production wasnt by the Nigerian Brains but their colonial masters and when there were leaving Nigeria, the left with their brain leaving Nigerians with EMPTY HEADS but actually filled with TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by deomelo: 1:29am On Jan 22, 2017
pchukwudi:
Jews are the single most influential community in the US.

The population of the US Jews is larger than that of Jews in Isreal.

Jews are the economic and intellectual champions of the world.

But none of the above stopped the Jews from having the Jewish state of Isreal (in spite of the endless islamic, satanic and neo nazi consipiracy theories and opposition).

So what's the basis for your confusion if not ignorance?

YOU HAVE NO MORAL RIGHT OR POWER TO KEEP ANYONE FOREVER IN A UNION HE/SHE HATES.

Ignorance is you and lack of any ability to read and comprehend.

Spewing irrelevant and unrelated garbage that has nothing to do with my post is even an extension of your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 22, 2017
OmidinaKayode:

One question- Why are you lamenting and pretending to care about the well-being of Biafrans.

Why don't you zero your mind about Biafra. It doesn't concern you, you should be indifferent since you can survive without them.

I can remember when i used to hear the news about Gulf War1 and then, the war on Iraq as being accused of being in possesion of Weapons of mass destruction which shouldnt warrant a Gulf war 2 and as a result ended up escalating 'TERRORISM' in another brutal fashion. Today SUCIDE BOMBING at out door step what was so far away middle East all because we forget that no matter the color of our skin the color of our blood remains red. AND WHEN WE THINK WE CAN SURVIVE ON OUR OWN, THE WORLD IS NOT DESIGNED THAT WAY.

Humans are meant to be their brothers keeper and no matter how, no man does it all alone, no country has EVER SURVIVED all on their own. That is the matrix of our world. Am only doing what i can do within my own privilege to avert what is leading towards DISASTER which can be avoided.

Thank you.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 22, 2017
deomelo:

Ignorance is you and lack of any ability to read and comprehend.

Spewing irrelevant and unrelated garbage that has nothing to do with my post is even an extension of your ignorance.

That is very TRUE "spewing irrelevant and unrelated garbage" which simple reminds me of Eric Hoffers Quote:

"MASS MOVEMENT USE IRRATIONALITY TO SHUT OUT THE INTELLECT, TO TURN PEOPLE INTO PREDICTABLE, MINDLESS MACHINCES. BOTH STALIN AND HITLER USED BLIND FAITH AS A DEVICE FOR MECHANIZING SOULS".

Ask anybody today shouting BIAFRA the simple question: WHAT IS THE BIAFRAN IDEOLOGY OUTSIDE BEING TRIBALISTIC. He or She will only be beating about the bush.

ITS ALL BLIND FAITH, take note pchukwudi.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by OmidinaKayode: 2:00am On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I can remember when i used to hear the news about Gulf War1 and then, the war on Iraq as being accused of being in possesion of Weapons of mass destruction didnt warrant Gulf war 2 which ended up escalating 'TERRORISM' in a most brutal fashion. Today its at out door step what was so far away middle East all because we forget that no matter the color of our skin the color of our blood remains red.

Humans are meant to be their brothers keeper and no matter how, no man does it all alone, no country has EVER SURVIVED all on their own. That is the matrix of our world. Am only doing what i can do within my own privilege to avert what is leading towards DISASTER which can be avoided.

Thank you.

Biafrans are saying 'We can build a first world country without hausa/fulani and yoruba muslims'

You a non-entity (probably afraid of losing oil money) is saying 'Biafrans you can't achieve anything without we yoruba and hausa, your indepence we be a disaster, you country will fail'.

Biafrans reply 'No problem we'll take our chances in our new country'

You (now frustrated) lament and say 'you must unite with us the hausa and yoruba muslims else we kill you'

Now this above conversation encompasses what had been transpiring been transpiring between you 'one nigerianists abd Biafrans. grin

Do you know that foreigners and neutrals read these thoughts and believe you one nigerianists are the ones who sound demented. That's why IPOB ranks keep swelling everyday. IPOB makes COMMON SENSE while you make 'oil unity sense' and coat it with empty intellectualliasm.

You one nigerianists are delusional and like to deceive yourself about IPOB being 'jobless miscreants'. Do 'jobless miscreants' build unjammable radio stations? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by edoyad(m): 2:06am On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Thanks brother . In as much as Buhari wants Nigeria to be producers which is a good thing. THIS IS DEFINATELY NOT THE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT. Honestly Businesses are breaking down TOTALLY than should be coming up. See Nigeria prides herself in once upon a time ground nut pyramids and cocoa, rubber etc. The TRUTH is the concept of such production wasnt by the Nigerian Brains but their colonial masters and when there were leaving Nigeria, the left with their brain leaving Nigerians with EMPTY HEADS but actually filled with TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.

cheesy wink

You really should comment more on socioeconomic issues. I promise to follow and share your remarks, quite insightful. Are you Nigerian ?
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 22, 2017
OmidinaKayode:

Biafrans are saying 'We can build a first world country without hausa/fulani and yoruba muslims'

You a non-entity (probably afraid of losing oil money) is saying 'Biafrans you can't achieve anything without we yoruba and hausa, your indepence we be a disaster, you country will fail'.

Biafrans reply 'No problem we'll take our chances in our new country'

You (now frustrated) lament and say 'you must unite with us the hausa and yoruba muslims else we kill you'

Now this above conversation encompasses what had been transpiring been transpiring between you 'one nigerianists abd Biafrans. grin

Do you know that foreigners and neutrals read these thoughts and believe you one nigerianists are the ones who sound demented. That's why IPOB ranks keep swelling everyday. IPOB makes COMMON SENSE while you make 'oil unity sense' and coat it with empty intellectualliasm.

You one nigerianists are delusional and like to deceive yourself about IPOB being 'jobless miscreants'. Do 'jobless miscreants' build unjammable radio stations? grin grin

I made it clear to you in a previous post that NATIONALISM it self should be seen as an old concept. I never talked about OIL MONEY all that i value is the HUMAN LIFE. Nothing more. Thank you.

*The TRUTH is with this present goverment of democratic dictatorship anyone who thinks he has the right to prostest or rally is only doing that at the expense of his life. Its like commiting sucide. YOU SEE AS FOR ME. MY PRIORITY IS LIFE. IT SHOULD NOT BE WASTED.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Dedetwo(m): 2:27am On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
A problem of the BLACK RACE is without doubt LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM.

Those IPOB were all out blowing their trumpets for TRUMP who gives not a FVCK about them, A DEMONSTRATION OF LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM.

And if, by miracle he eventually does show concern. His miracle is going to be to turn your country to like LIBYA, SYRIA, IRAQ,..........................the list is endless and while he and his allies loot your wealth turning your women to widows and your children to orphans.

Continue calling for their attention since you have choosen to be so HOPELESS slaves.

YES, SLAVES!!!

Like your President, Muhammadu Buhari who has run to his MASTERS in U.K to spend his vacation. THE WAYS OF A SLAVE. Yet he has forcefully closed your boarders to prevent foreign goods, destroyed your Naira in the Forex Market to laughably boost MADE IN NIGERIAN GOODS. The result is too glaring to see HARSHER, HARDER LIFE for the masses who STUPIDLY were ready to die for another man's SELFISH GOAL. Those who could feed themselves and their families from the little the used to earn from hard work's sweat have turned to BEGGARS beecause they can't afford to buy the GARRI anymore which used to be a consolation for their poverty. What was the price of Garri, what is the price of Garri today. What has. Buhari gone to enjoy in London for vacation? MADE IN NIGERIA!?

BLACKS WILL FORVER REMAIN SLAVES AS LONG AS THEY CONTINUE TO LIVE A LIFE OF LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM.

This is NOT a racist post. Its aimed at making you BLACKS to think. Change your mentality and be grateful and proud of who you are. You keep killing one another, just like in the U.S.A the highest casualties from Gun. Violence is BLACKS AND BY BLACKS IN BLACK COMMUNITY. #Fact, go do your research.

Righteousness is what counts not color of the skin nor what comes out of our vocal codes called language.

ITS AN IRONY THAT THE WARLORD, THE DREAMER BEHIND THE NIGHTMARE CALLED BIAFRA, CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU WAS ALL WRAPED UP AFTER HE DIED IN THE FLAGS OF THE SAME COUNTRY HE SELFISHLY WISHED TO TEAR APART AND NOT EVEN THE BIAFRAN FLAG, HIS DREAM AND EVERYONES ELSE'S NIGHTMARE EXCEPT THE GULLIBLE. SO MUCH BLOOD WAS WASTED FOR NOTHING AS IT IS STILL BEING WASTED TODAY. THOSE IPOB KILLED HAVE PUT THEIR MOTHERS IN AGONY, A LIFE OF SORROW. YOUTHS WHO SURRENDER FOR THE SLAUGHTER BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO DREAMS OF THEIR OWN BUT LIVING A DEAD MAN'S DREAM. WHAT A LIFE OF EMPTINESS BY CHOICE!!!

If a person wants to admonish other people for acts of foolishness, he/she must, at least, show a level of intellect to embark on such endeavor. The poster of the above junk cannot fathom that race is not "black" and there is only one race on earth which is human. Can someone tell this joker that color is not human. You seemed to be completely bereaved of the psychology of human nature with reference to Ojukwu been wrapped in the colors of Nigerian flag. If your memory is not playing any tricks on your body, you should have realized that Ojukwu died a Nigerian. I guess you can recollect that the death of a revolutionary does not include the revolutionary ideas. In fact your post seemed to disqualify you from indulging in this type of discourse. I suggest you find something within your level of intellect to occupy your wasteful time.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Dedetwo:

If a person wants to admonish other people for acts of foolishness, he/she must, at least, show a level of intellect to embark on such endeavor. The poster of the above junk cannot fathom that race is not "black" and there is only one race on earth which is human. Can someone tell this joker that color is not human. You seemed to be completely bereaved of the psychology of human nature with reference to Ojukwu been wrapped in the colors of Nigerian flag. If your memory is not playing any tricks on your body, you should have realized that Ojukwu died a Nigerian. I guess you can recollect that the death of a revolutionary does not include the revolutionary ideas. In fact your post seemed to disqualify you from indulging in this type of discourse. I suggest you find something within your level of intellect to occupy your wasteful time.

"This is typical African who would want destroy other peoples' desire to achieve something but acted to destroy the same thing sought by another group of people in a different form. I guess you have kicked against the idea of Biafra as a republic on this forum."
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Empiree: 3:41am On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

grin grin LOL.... you cracked my ribs brother.

Well, i believe it can be revived at least at micro level - starting from encouraging FARMING. What happens to Ogun State?. I thought their anthem is "ISE NI OGUN ISE" I still remember the anthem partially. We used to sing that in primary school and high school. I believe govt needs to encourage farming and invest in it. Not everyone would work in the office. These colonial masters want Africans, Nigeria especially to depend on them FOREVER. When they claimed they gave Nigeria "independence", they did not decolonize Nigeria and other third world countries. They made sure they put in place a system that is subservient to them. Exactly whats happening now.

Another problem to look out for is IMF. This one is a BIG thief. As long as this exists, devaluation of Naira would continue to plunge.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by deomelo: 4:41am On Jan 22, 2017
[s]
WORDWORLD:

That is very TRUE "spewing irrelevant and unrelated garbage" which simple reminds me of Eric Hoffers Quote:

"MASS MOVEMENT USE IRRATIONALITY TO SHUT OUT THE INTELLECT, TO TURN PEOPLE INTO PREDICTABLE, MINDLESS MACHINCES. BOTH STALIN AND HITLER USED BLIND FAITH AS A DEVICE FOR MECHANIZING SOULS".

Ask anybody today shouting BIAFRA the simple question: WHAT IS THE BIAFRAN IDEOLOGY OUTSIDE BEING TRIBALISTIC. He or She will only be beating about the bush.

ITS ALL BLIND FAITH, take note pchukwudi.
[/s]

Learn how to read and comprehend.

Too many ignorant little kids on NL..
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Too many ignorant little kids on NL..

If only you are rich enough to sponsor my education sir. I doubt you EVER can. If you want a kid that comprehends you need do more than mere TALKING. "Too many ignorant kids on NL"....................LET US LEARN FROM YOU GRAND PA.

2 Likes

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by cstr55: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

And that is why the world is BLEEDING at our feet, because America keeps breaking everyone pushing them down instead of PULLING THEM UP.

Which is my point in my post. We cant keep breaking and breaking and hope to have a peaceful world.
The world is not bleeding because america broke some nations. There were never nations to begin with ,if not america would not be able to break them.
Do you know how many have died because sudan was one nation?
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Ogbuefi2020: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
If i decide to show low self esteem on the street is it anybody's business?? why should someone be killed because he is showing low self esteem. How is it low self esteem that IPOB support someone who rules the most powerful nation on earth that tweeted his support for self determination not long ago. What is wrong with the way yoruba analyze situations?? The world is now a global village.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Horus(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Trump is a racist, so why Rally for Trump?

2 Likes

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
If i decide to show low self esteem on the street is it anybody's business?? why should someone be killed because he is showing low self esteem. How is it low self esteem that IPOB support someone who rules the most powerful nation on earth that tweeted his support for self determination not long ago. What is wrong with the way yoruba analyze situations?? The world is now a global village.

The world is a global village except for those SUFFERING FROM LOW SELF-ESTEEM willing to tear it apart clinging to the delusion of 'MOST POWERFUL NATION ON EARTH'. America does not help any nation to grow. THE FVCK THEM UP BIG TIME. Take a look at their neighbours, the Latin American countries. America's inability to force themselves on Fidel Castros Cuba almost turned the world to ashes. You need to read this Article by Noam Chomsky: THE DAY THE WORLD STOOD STILL.

America is NOTHING but a VAMPIRE EMPIRE.....................they will drain and loot your wealth.

LEARN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Stingman: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
deomelo:

According to you and your people, you are the smartest in Nigeria, you are the most industrious, you are the richest in Nigeria, you own 70% of Lagos (The 5th largest economy in Africa) and so on and so on.

So, is it not safe to conclude that since you are fairing better than the rest of Nigeria and the current arrangement benefits you and your people than the rest of Nigeria?

Is this collective confusion because I don't understand you people.

So because we are hardworking and we do things ourselves..then the central government should do everything for you lazy selves? We are talking of a level playing ground for all...Do you understand now or are you still confused...Can you name federal government investments in the East?
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

The world is not bleeding because america broke some nations. There were never nations to begin with ,if not america would not be able to break them.
Do you know how many have died because sudan was one nation?

O they died because the were "ONE NATION".
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by deomelo: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
[s]
WORDWORLD:

If only you are rich enough to sponsor my education sir. I doubt you EVER can. If you want a kid that comprehends you need do more than mere TALKING. "Too many ignorant kids on NL"....................LET US LEARN FROM YOU GRAND PA.
[/s]

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Your song.........You can SING it again!
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by deomelo: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stingman:

So because we are hardworking and we do things ourselves..then the central government should do everything for you lazy selves? We are talking of a level playing ground for all...Do you understand now or are you still confused...Can you name federal government investments in the East?

The person I quoted said only the SW and the North are benefiting from Nigeria, and I replied that the fact that you are the smartest in Nigeria, you are the most industrious, you are the richest in Nigeria, you own 70% of Lagos (The 5th largest economy in Africa) and so on and so on means you are benefiting from Nigeria than the rest of the country.

You can not be benefiting or claim to be the best in everything and the richest and 70% owners of Lagos, the 5th largest economy in Africa and still at the same time claiming that you are not benefiting from Nigeria? The question is if you are achieving so much under Nigeria as a country, then you are benefiting immensely from Nigeria way way more than the rest of the country.

Stick to a single narrative because you can not have it both ways.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
dudebuck:
Are you praising buhari for killing innocent poeple or chastising IPOB for engaging in a peaceful celebratory march? I don't get you.

The write up doesnt AT ALL sound like a SONG of praise for Buhari. NOT AT ALL!!! Infact if Buhari had lost the Last Election. NIGERIA WOULD MOST LIKELY HAVE BEEN TORN TO PIECES. As regards "CHASTING IPOB", you got that very correctly and so does the same chastisement reflect in my remarks about Buhari. I hope you get me now.

If you still DONT understand.,.............i urge you to kindly read the rest of the commentaries on this thread if you care. THE MAIN POINT IS THAT, THE NIGERIAN SOUL IS SO REPULSIVE TO TRUTH and DISHONEST very COVETIOUS and the only way out is a REVOLUTION from within which should WEED OUT GREED from the Nigerian hearts by DISCIPLINED and SINCERE in all walks of life. Its more of an INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILTY than anything else.

Its the Nigerian heart of SELFISHNESS and INGRATITUDE that made even Buhari to keep running after power and endlessly even though its too GLARING to even himself that he has NOTHING to offer. AT LEAST ITS VERY EVIDENT WITH THE STATE OF THINGS IN NIGERIA TODAY. He decieved himself, pretending he has the LOVE of the Country. THE EMPHATIC TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT IF HE HAD LOST THE LAST ELECTION. NIGERIA WOULD HAS BEEN SET ABLAZE.................this are all SELFISH MEN.

Dont forget that Ojukwu was the Military governor of the Eastern states, but that wasnt enough. It was all about GREED. To whom enough is not enough nothing is ever enough.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Empiree: 6:34am On Jan 28, 2017

1 Share

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by kettykin: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2017
WORDWORLD:
A problem of the BLACK RACE is without doubt LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM.

Those IPOB were all out blowing their trumpets for TRUMP who gives not a FVCK about them, A DEMONSTRATION OF LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM.

And if, by miracle he eventually does show concern. His miracle is going to be to turn your country to like LIBYA, SYRIA, IRAQ,..........................the list is endless and while he and his allies loot your wealth turning your women to widows and your children to orphans.

Continue calling for their attention since you have choosen to be so HOPELESS slaves.

YES, SLAVES!!!

Like your President, Muhammadu Buhari who has run to his MASTERS in U.K to spend his vacation. THE WAYS OF A SLAVE. Yet he has forcefully closed your boarders to prevent foreign goods, destroyed your Naira in the Forex Market to laughably boost MADE IN NIGERIAN GOODS. The result is too glaring to see HARSHER, HARDER LIFE for the masses who STUPIDLY were ready to die for another man's SELFISH GOAL. Those who could feed themselves and their families from the little the used to earn from hard work's sweat have turned to BEGGARS beecause they can't afford to buy the GARRI anymore which used to be a consolation for their poverty. What was the price of Garri, what is the price of Garri today. What has. Buhari gone to enjoy in London for vacation? MADE IN NIGERIA!?

BLACKS WILL FORVER REMAIN SLAVES AS LONG AS THEY CONTINUE TO LIVE A LIFE OF LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM.

This is NOT a racist post. Its aimed at making you BLACKS to think. Change your mentality and be grateful and proud of who you are. You keep killing one another, just like in the U.S.A the highest casualties from Gun. Violence is BLACKS AND BY BLACKS IN BLACK COMMUNITY. #Fact, go do your research.

Righteousness is what counts not color of the skin nor what comes out of our vocal codes called language.

ITS AN IRONY THAT THE WARLORD, THE DREAMER BEHIND THE NIGHTMARE CALLED BIAFRA, CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU WAS ALL WRAPED UP AFTER HE DIED IN THE FLAGS OF THE SAME COUNTRY HE SELFISHLY WISHED TO TEAR APART AND NOT EVEN THE BIAFRAN FLAG, HIS DREAM AND EVERYONES ELSE'S NIGHTMARE EXCEPT THE GULLIBLE. SO MUCH BLOOD WAS WASTED FOR NOTHING AS IT IS STILL BEING WASTED TODAY. THOSE IPOB KILLED HAVE PUT THEIR MOTHERS IN AGONY, A LIFE OF SORROW. YOUTHS WHO SURRENDER FOR THE SLAUGHTER BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO DREAMS OF THEIR OWN BUT LIVING A DEAD MAN'S DREAM. WHAT A LIFE OF EMPTINESS BY CHOICE!!!

The demostrations after Trump inauguration was it also as a result of lack of self esteem, the problem with hypocritics is thar they appear smart only in their eyes
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by ismart: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2017
TheBiafran:
keep talking junk
one day, people like me will shut all of you up!
you see your hate speech against us for not believing in ur useless zoo?
ours are still in the works..... i mean PROPER PROPER HIGH DEFINITION WELL BAKED AND CUSTOMIZED version
just relax........................
a time is coming when we wont talk anymore........ we will just act............ and you will still come out here to cry
i really don't know how people can be stupidly hateful. Stop disgracing Igbos please I beg all you.

What is the correlation between Trump and Igbo people? When did USA start caring about Africa, let alone a small group of people in Eastern Nigeria? When? You fools just misled that soul to his untimely death.

I don't know when Igbos became people with strength but lacking wisdom. Why should you celebrate Trump's victory in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by abouzaid: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2017
and these are the people that want me to protest with them against buhari because he maltreated tinubu?no comment.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by dudebuck: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

The write up doesnt AT ALL sound like a SONG of praise for Buhari. NOT AT ALL!!! Infact if Buhari had lost the Last Election. NIGERIA WOULD MOST LIKELY HAVE BEEN TORN TO PIECES. As regards "CHASTING IPOB", you got that very correctly and so does the same chastisement reflect in my remarks about Buhari. I hope you get me now.

If you still DONT understand.,.............i urge you to kindly read the rest of the commentaries on this thread if you care. THE MAIN POINT IS THAT, THE NIGERIAN SOUL IS SO REPULSIVE TO TRUTH and DISHONEST very COVETIOUS and the only way out is a REVOLUTION from within which should WEED OUT GREED from the Nigerian hearts by DISCIPLINED and SINCERE in all walks of life. Its more of an INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILTY than anything else.

Its the Nigerian heart of SELFISHNESS and INGRATITUDE that made even Buhari to keep running after power and endlessly even though its too GLARING to even himself that he has NOTHING to offer. AT LEAST ITS VERY EVIDENT WITH THE STATE OF THINGS IN NIGERIA TODAY. He decieved himself, pretending he has the LOVE of the Country. THE EMPHATIC TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT IF HE HAD LOST THE LAST ELECTION. NIGERIA WOULD HAS BEEN SET ABLAZE.................this are all SELFISH MEN.

Dont forget that Ojukwu was the Military governor of the Eastern states, but that wasnt enough. It was all about GREED. To whom enough is not enough nothing is ever enough.
sorry i will not read the nonsense epistle up there. they are all trash.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by limeta(f): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yoruba must feed on igbo case ,like they ve no ills of their own.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
dudebuck:
sorry i will not read the nonsense epistle up there. they are all trash.

SORRY FOR YOURSELF!!!
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
limeta:
Yoruba must feed on igbo case ,like they ve no ills of their own.

AMONG the Nigerian Ills is the LACK OF GOOD EDUCATION. Everything i have written here doesnt point to TRIBAL SENTIMENTS. Infact its against being tribalistic. Its REALLY a write up about GREED and SELFISHNESS and most of all the Nigerian STEREOTYPED mind that thinks everything must be judge by TRIBIAL SENTIMENTS. A reason why Nigeria keeps moving backwards and in the negative direction.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Empiree: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Let Biafrans join their "brothers", The Calexit

Their brothers want to secede grin grin

http://naijagists.com/calexit-2019-california-to-separate-from-the-united-states-of-america/#comment-589566
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by limeta(f): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

The AMONG the Nigerian Ills is the LACK OF GOOD EDUCATION. Everything i have written here doesnt point to TRIBAL SENTIMENTS. Infact its against being tribalistic. Its REALLY write up about GREED and SELFISHNESS and most of all the Nigerian STEREOTYPED mind that thinks everything must be judge by TRIBIAL SENTIMENTS. A reason why you keep moving backwards and in the negative direction.

I did not read your write up
only read the comments and came the conclusion
IS not about yr write up is about the comments.

I go read it now then come back to you
Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Votes Don’t Matter When Buhari Got 1.8m Votes From Kano Alone – Northern / Igbos Always Embrace North But Not Islam, WHY? / The Real Reason ISIS Is Moving To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.