Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. (3679 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by dudebuck: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

SORRY FOR YOURSELF!!!
no sorry for you. Let me see you people record any progress. Buhari must fail.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Empiree: 12:18am On Jan 31, 2017
dudebuck:
Buhari must fail.
Why?
And if he fails, what benefit do you derive from it please?

1 Like

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by dudebuck: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Empiree:
Why?
And if he fails, what benefit do you derive from it please?
Number 1 is that his failure means the failure of Nigeria, and the failure of Nigeria means the emergence of Biafra. I am in 100% for Biafra.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
dudebuck:
Number 1 is that his failure means the failure of Nigeria, and the failure of Nigeria means the emergence of Biafra. I am in 100% for Biafra.

You are very FUNNY!!!
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Empiree: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You are very FUNNY!!!
I tell u he is. I dont even know how to reply him....that's why I ignored him
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Empiree:
I tell u he is. I dont even know how to reply him....that's why I ignored him

He is a FUNNY dude really. So Buhari's failure equals to Biafra. These guys are FUSTRATED youths behaving so HOPELESSLY.

1 Like

Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by zendy: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Empiree:

Meanwhile it is not all Igbo people that support this nonsense their brethren are doing

What nosense is that? To seek freedom? To seek self determination? To refuse to answer to an imposed colonial name?

All you know as a "Nigerian" is to answer a colonial name the white man gave you and claim the country created by Lugard as your country. No wonder Africans are so backward.
Re: Death At Ipob Rally For Trump Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Self-esteem. by Empiree: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
zendy:

What nosense is that? To seek freedom? To seek self determination? To refuse to answer to an imposed colonial name?

All you know as a "Nigerian" is to answer a colonial name the white man gave you and claim the country created by Lugard as your country. No wonder Africans are so backward.
Can you say the same of Palestinians fight for freedom?. I know majority of Igbo people support Israel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gandollarje Sex Video Trending Now, .. / Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. / Not Because We Are Quite IPOB Shows Their Soldiers Ready To Bomb Zoo VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.