Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (62298 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by darafada: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
even if dis LOST dream is achieved , who will truelly benefit ? the dying masses or d well secured sponsors..use ya head
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by azimibraun: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Back to sender 1000 times
I am waiting for the first Igbo Man that will climb the Niger bridge and tear to shred his certificate gotten from ABU, Unilag, BUK, OAU, UNiabuja, ATBU, UNIJOS Etc and his NYSC discharge cert and I will begin to see some seriousness in the struggle. I will give the very serious conditions to show me proof of seriousness in the fake biafran struggle subsequently.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by curvilicious: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
kretoz:
it's stiffening of a body at death because of loss of energy (ATP) it begins from the eyes, nose, mouth, jaw etc and descends accordingly, it starts about 2-8 hours after death.

Oh my God
It just made me froze
Blood of Jesus

Thanks for enlightening me
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by CoolVoice(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

u are definitely pained but i understand.... tribalism has eaten u deeply

He's telling you the truth there was no logic in your self defence naration...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by flyforall: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
For what it's worth he looks happy smiling, dying, Hard on for trump...smh. RIP SHA
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by MOSICATED5(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Foolishness is when women are matching against Trump in the US and some are dying for Trump in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by gnykelly(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
DozieInc:
There was anti-Trump protest in D.C ( U.S capital) nobody was shot or killed, but in Nigeria... Buratai, IGP, PMB well-done .

those that protested in DC were given permit by the police to protest. was IPOB given permit by the police.?

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

Oh my God It just made me froze Blood of Jesus
Thanks for enlightening me
Uwc
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by azimibraun: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
kretoz:
it's stiffening of a body at death because of loss of energy (ATP) it begins from the eyes, nose, mouth, jaw etc and descends accordingly, it starts about 2-8 hours after death.
He doesn't listen to rap. Rigor mortis na way back metaphor wey Wutang Clan, Dogg pound and grave diggers don take rhyme tire....
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by curvilicious: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
kretoz:
Uwc

What's ATP?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Noneroone(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ten12:

For your mind I dey respond to your ignorance....kontinu
i am still waiting...
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Trippledee(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

Where has ur human feeling traveled to? cry cry cry

Mars
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by adedehinbo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
nice one army, kill as much as many of them,foolish people, it shall never be well with anyone who quote me,thought u guys were happy abt the idp tragedy,tragedy shall continue visiting u all
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by azimibraun: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

What's ATP?
I admire your asking questions but bros Google no dey your phone? Person the keenly observe fake corpse and we are waiting for his finl submission and you won't allow him concentrate. Guy ask Google abeg. The bros dey for lab the perform autopsy.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by curvilicious: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
azimibraun:
I admire your asking questions but bros Google no dey your phone? Person the keenly observe fake corpse and we are waiting for his finl submission and you won't allow him concentrate. Guy ask Google abeg. The bros dey for lab the perform autopsy.

What's ur own bruv?
If u know it why not tell me?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Trippledee(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
dillinger:
My question is for peeps saying "I am not a Nigerian". Abeg, whenever you are filling a form, what do you input in "Nationality" or "Country"?

mercury
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by DozieInc(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
CoolVoice:

What's IPOB business with Trump? What's their business with Israel? Whats the connection? Abi Trump and Israelites don turn IGBO people ni? It amaze me who think for you guys... To me its a clear state of confusion you guys dont know what you even fighting for again...Its a shame he lost his life fighting for what he didn't even know jack about. I wouldn't say its a waste, would only pray he rest in peace.

Is it now a crime to hold a rally?

Is it right to attack IPOB because of their solidarity with Trump's inauguration or to celebrate the state of Israel ??

Is the action of the Police/NA justifiable??

One don't need to be a member of IPOB in order to be in a "right frame of reasoning" or condemn injustice.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by isahsalee: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ipob, as far as your strongle for self determination and agitation based on falsehood and propaganda, you re far from actualization. How can someone who died of gun shot have the two eyes tightly closed like one who died of illness. You fake products, you fake death why?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by OBAGADAFFI: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
gnykelly:

those that protested in DC were given permit by the police to protest. was IPOB given permit by the police.?

Where the protesters at the US embassy given permission ?

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/20/nigerian-civil-society-groups-stage-resistance-protest-against-donald-trump-he-gets

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

What's ATP?
The food we eat is broken down to release energy, ATP are molecules that carry energy to various parts of the body where energy is needed, they are known as the primary source of energy.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by gawu1: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
PDJT:
Now, how will this bring Unity to any country?

It can only reinvigorate people like me and my family to keep on pushing to be free from this British zoo!

Rest in Peace my young hero! Torment your killers and their families. Isee!
Your untimely death shall not be in vain, as the Zoo is now in a state of no return.

It shall never be well with Buhari and Nigeria.
On the 12th January, 2012 two of my
brothers were killed during the nation
wide protests (aka #occupynigeria#)
against Jonathan administration's
attempt to increased petrole jump
price. There crimes were that they participated in a peaceful protest
guarantee by the constitution.
It shall never be well with Jonathan & those guys that pulled the triggers.
Long & prosperous life to Nigeria.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by CoolVoice(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
DozieInc:

Is it now a crime to hold a rally?

Is it right to attack IPOB because of their solidarity with Trump's inauguration or to celebrate the state of Israel ??

Is the action of the Police/NA justifiable??

One don't need to be a member of IPOB in order to be in a "right frame of reasoning" or condemn injustice.

Oya listen to yourself again. Exactly my point. sad
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by jiinxed: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
SMH
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Etogist: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaiuseenyie:
This guys block road,they were doing all sort of nonsense,b4 the army came

So this is how you justified the killing of an innocent boy just because of tribalism. Only God will judge you.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Enemyofpeace: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fake news fake photograph,they went to snap a dead body in a hospital to deceive themselves. Ipob una try
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by discusant: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
PDJT:

It can only reinvigorate people like me and my family to keep on pushing to be free from this British zoo!

Your untimely death shall not be in vain, as the Zoo is now in a state of no return.

Unity of Nigeria? NEVER. Soldiers murdering civilians to preserve unity of a country in the 21st Century. Only in the zoo called Nigeria.

Any Nigerians that still believe that the country can survive must be foolish.

Northern Nigeria fears break-up of Nigeria like they fear leprosy.

But Nigeria is the most disunited country on earth today, partly because of the political structure created by northern Nigeria for Nigeria.

It's a question of time before the country disintegrates.

RIP to the Biafra freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by KingSango(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
dainformant:
Pictured is a 17-year-old boy who was among the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) killed in the Donald Trump's solidarity protest held yesterday in Egwuocha area of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. Scores of others were also killed when Nigerian security forces cracked down on the demonstration supporting the inauguration of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump...

IPOB members, drawn from Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Cross River Imo and some parts of Rivers State had converged along Aba Road with the aim of marching into Port Harcourt to celebrate the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States of America.

The protesters, who were also calling for the release of detained IPOB leader and director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, and were carrying American, Israeli and Biafran flags and chanting “All we are saying, give us Biafra”, marched through the streets towards the city centre.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/17-year-old-boy-among-ipob-members.html

I'm in America, can some please, tell me, how the hell an American president has someone killed in Nigeria? What the hell are you protesting in Nigeria? How are you supporting America while being Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
PDJT:

The death of this young man will torment you and your family.
This year shall bring only sorrow to your household, until you retrace your evil steps.
Amen.

You go soon craze
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bigcake:
After close examination, am convinced to say the picture looks fake....
In a gruesome murder, the victim doesnt close his eyes...( that is in an unexpected death)..

The picture here proves that the person died peacefully without any sign of pain or anguish on his face..

There are blood stains on his nose and mouth... was he shot on the mouth and nose?

look carefully at his eyes, it is tightly closed as if he deliberately closed it.
Soldiers who die in battle field mostly die with their eyes open...

so you've not seen cases wher d person feel great pain till he is very weak after about 30mins and close eyes
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Bgorgeous: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Does this person look dead to you people? Where is the injury that has all that blood Just asking

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by IamPopular(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
PDJT:

young hero
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by linusbnn(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaiuseenyie:
This guys block road,they were doing all sort of nonsense,b4 the army came

Women are protesting along the street of America,hundred of thousands but nobody has been shot so far. So tell me the reason for shooting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.