Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (62417 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Ahmadgani(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Died For Nothing
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by linusbnn(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingSango:

I'm in America, can some please, tell me, how the hell an American president has someone killed in Nigeria? What the hell are you protesting in Nigeria? How are you supporting America while being Nigerian?

Buhari was in nigeria and supported Clinton campaign with 500m$,what can you say about that?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by zheroes(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
DozieInc:
There was anti-Trump protest in D.C ( U.S capital) nobody was shot or killed, but in Nigeria... Buratai, IGP, PMB well-done .
is trump a nigerian or are you guys americans? This eastern people can mumu sometimes!!!!! What's your business with his inuaguration?was barrow of gambia not sworn in some couple of days ago? Why didn't you guys march for him? You think taking sides with trump that doesn't know if you guys are living will bring out your dilector? I sorry for una degree of joblessness!!!! Please continue and keep on dying like rats!!

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by discusant: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingSango:

I'm in America, can some please, tell me, how the hell an American president has someone killed in Nigeria? What the hell are you protesting in Nigeria? How are you supporting America while being Nigerian?

Worst Stupidity is being insincere to oneself.

Another form of stupidity is living in denial of the political propaganda that motivated the IPOB Solidarity with US President, Donald Trump.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by menshowng(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
trump is celebrated in d USA n ure bein mourned in 9ja see ow stupid u are...wots wrong with these pple sef...d dude jus fast trackd his lyf. wat a pity..nawa o
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Opelwonder(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bigcake:
After close examination, am convinced to say the picture looks fake....
In a gruesome murder, the victim doesnt close his eyes...( that is in an unexpected death)..

The picture here proves that the person died peacefully without any sign of pain or anguish on his face..

There are blood stains on his nose and mouth... was he shot on the mouth and nose?

look carefully at his eyes, it is tightly closed as if he deliberately closed it.
Soldiers who die in battle field mostly die with their eyes open...

u are just an idiot for Africa. don't u know the people around will close his eyes? monkey

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by DozieInc(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
zheroes:
is trump a nigerian or are you guys americans? This eastern people can mumu sometimes!!!!! What's your business with his inuaguration?was barrow of gambia not sworn in some couple of days ago? Why didn't you guys march for him? You think taking sides with trump that doesn't know if you guys are living will bring out your dilector? I sorry for una degree of joblessness!!!! Please continue and keep on dying like rats!!
So it is okay for the Police to shoot at people? because "this is not America"

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by zendy: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
menshowng:
trump is celebrated in d USA n ure bein mourned in 9ja see ow stupid u are...wots wrong with these pple sef...d dude jus fast trackd his lyf. wat a pity..nawa o

But it was the Nigerian security agencies that killed the guy
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by OmidinaKayode: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
We will all die.

His names have been etched in the sand of time and his death known to the world but many of we yoruba and fulani muslims will die as nobodies,.wrapped in cloth and thrown in shallow graves.

That's the difference between him and we muslim cowards.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by manikspears: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stingman:

...and the best thing in your mind was for the army to just shoot the young boy? Why didn't the army shoot the Ogoni women blocking the road when they protest?
Why must every event be tribalism with you guys? Your mentality is what we are trying to eradicate. Only a dangerous man will see heavily armed soldiers and wait. Don't get me wrong I'm sorry for the guys mother, but in the end is it worth it?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by dokyOloye: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaiuseenyie:
This guys block road,they were doing all sort of nonsense,b4 the army came
U saw all that from Oshogbo ba?
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Aquariann: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:
What's ATP?

Adenosine Tri-Phosphate

kretoz:
The food we eat is broken down to release energy, ATP are molecules that carry energy to various parts of the body where energy is needed, they are known as the primary source of energy.

Form of Energy from food

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by discusant: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
zheroes:

Too many zombies on the prowl.

Have you ever heard of political propaganda? That's what the solidarity march for Trump by IPOB was all about.

Nigeria has failed, irretrievably. Look for your way out of the failed contraption; instead of using childish blackmail to dissuade others who want to leave the failed contraption.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by manikspears: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
We will all die.

His names have been etched in the sand of time and his death known to the world but many of we yoruba and fulani muslims will die as nobodies,.wrapped in cloth and thrown in shallow graves.

That's the difference between him and we muslim cowards.
Show this to your family and ask them how proud they are of you.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by KingSango(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
discusant:

Worst Stupidity is being insincere to oneself.

Another form of stupidity is living in denial of the political propaganda that motivated the IPOB Solidarity with US President, Donald Trump.

Bowing to White Supremacy, the Beast of all beasts, is stupid. Ase.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by AntiNigerian: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:

Are u ok? Who asked him to go join a violent protest. A protest where shop owners were threatened. Passerbys robbed of their valuables and agitators walking about with machetes, sticks and stones charging on security personnel.
Again, if indeed this soul was lost in that protest then good riddance to it.

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Bekimbo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaiuseenyie:
This guys block road,they were doing all sort of nonsense,b4 the army came

you spoke well my dear,something like this will visit you and your family
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Bekimbo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
PDJT:
Now, how will this bring Unity to any country?

It can only reinvigorate people like me and my family to keep on pushing to be free from this British zoo!

Rest in Peace my young hero! Torment your killers and their families. Isee!
Your untimely death shall not be in vain, as the Zoo is now in a state of no return.

It shall never be well with Buhari and Nigeria.

Amen
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by AntiNigerian: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:

Oponu, so in ur daft state, for a peaceful protest to hold as claimed by u, protesters are to protest with machetes charging on security men with guns. Self defence my foot.
Lugardian slave, how was sacrifice yesterday? it went out great abi? Looking for more Biafran blood to keep your man made nation one abi? Fücker!

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Bekimbo(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bigcake:
In a gruesome murder, the victim doesnt close his eyes...( that is in an unexpected death)..

The picture here proves that the person died peacefully without any sign of pain or anguish on his face..

There are blood stains on his nose and mouth... was he shot on the mouth and nose?

look carefully at his eyes, it is tightly closed as if he deliberately closed it.
Soldiers who die in battle field mostly die with their eyes open...

Animal he was shot at Christ center by a sars police,stop fooling yourself
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Sebastine1994(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bigcake:

look carefully at his eyes, it ien...

My boy you are saying rubbish. Are you a police coroner. Remember it is his turn today. It might be you tomorrow
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Cjrane2: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
It is unpardonable for the military to ve shooting at Pro Biafra protesters with live ammo as if they are criminals. If these people decide to retaliate, it is well justified.

Burutai is doing these killings because he believes these are igbo people. He will reap the reward with Buhari that ordered these senseless killings.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Bekimbo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:

Are u ok? Who asked him to go join a violent protest. A protest where shop owners were threatened. Passerbys robbed of their valuables and agitators walking about with machetes, sticks and stones charging on security personnel.
Again, if indeed this soul was lost in that protest then good riddance to it.

well you spoke well but evil shall befall you in jesus name Amen
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by AntiNigerian: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
zendy:

You mean you were in Portharcourt, IPOB was robbing people, snatching phones, threatening people but you cannot provide one picture or video evidence? How can crime be happening infront of you and all you could do was come to Nairaland to tell a story. Go to youtube and see several videos of peaceful protest in Portharcourt. Back up you claims with evidence or shut up

My heart goes out to the family of the young boy who was murdered by the barbaric Nigerian security forces. I hope that people can see why Nigeria cannot work as a nation, i personally will never be a citizen of a country in which armed forces kill unarmed people. Im a proud Igbo man but I am not a Nigerian. Nigeria has killed too many people including over 3 million of my fellow Igbos for me to ever accept being a citizen of this blood thirsty country

RIP Bro, you death was not for nothing. One day, we shall be free

Adieu.
Am from Rivers state Etche LGA , am not very happy with what just happened. This is somebody that won election and we all came to rally for him. Besides, this is the letter IPOB wrote before embarking on the rally, let the whole universe come and read it.. If you can share it out, share it now

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by santopelele(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stingman:

Where did you read that it was a violent protest? Why wasn't he arrested and handed over to the police...? It may be you turn next time...As Karma will have it you might by shot by a reckless policeman..and your life will not be different from that of this innocent boy, because you support evil...
Amen, and it shall surely be so to him! I mean must, and it won't pass this year!
yorrobastards
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Lordsocrates: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Noneroone:
as a One-nigerianist, can you die for Nigeria?

dying is petty, I can kill for Nigeria
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Aquariann:

Adenosine Tri-Phosphate

Form of Energy from food

ATP is neuclotide that consists of a nucleoside and two phosphate groups which is later broken down to ADP(Adenosine Diphosphate) and phosphate, and the breakdown continues until energy is released which occurs when the last phosphate link has been broken down, ATP is a molecule that carries energy and it's not a form of energy except you are referring to it in a layman's terms
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by AntiNigerian: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
gnykelly:

those that protested in DC were given permit by the police to protest. was IPOB given permit by the police.?
here was the letter IPOB wrote Mother-Fücker!

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by sham8co(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is how enemies of peace ends theirs life. Fraudsters. IPOB is a fraud. Ijaw, and other south south state have notice that since. Long life the Nation long life Federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by AntiNigerian: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
The destruction of Nigeria is imminent! God will unleash his anger on Nigeria and those that worship her! You killed our people, spilled their blood as a sacrifice to keep and renew your demonic covenant with your Satanic master Lord Lugard and you think your artificial landmark will still hold?? let's watch and see! {Lugardian mods stay out of this!} angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by curvilicious: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Aquariann:

Adenosine Tri-Phosphate

Form of Energy from food

Thank you bruv

@kretoz thanks bruv
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by seye005(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
This picture looks fake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.