Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) (101966 Views)

Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by addizzle(f): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
superemmy:

You must be a lesbian. Free them abi they should be jailed according to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
tank u am a lesbian...Mr man go ahead n jail them...ain't in support of their evil act one bit but all m trying to tell u guys is dat d humiliation they r passing through is enough already...wat if she happens to be ur sis would u sit back n enjoy her being humiliated all d time??anyways tanks for calling me a Lesbian...

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by FUCKU: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
And someone will tell me to marry an IPOB girl

you ugly so check other tribes.. And lastly, Go and Bleep your DAD
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by jonnayo(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Can someone help me with the cucumber video? Before I comment I must view it once
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Ahmiee(f): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2017
and to think this story is buried and forgotten
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by ancientbanana: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2017
poksmahn:
i am not understanding
she Na d cameraman
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by dinachi(m): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2017
There is nothing Anambra girls will not do for money.
I really pity men from Anambra, because the girls there can sleep with Satan the Devil as long as they will make money doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by 9jageekz(m): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
Hasn't d media n u nairalanders tarnish this girls imagine enoughabeg make una free them

One of em spotted..

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by airminem(f): 1:07am On Jan 22, 2017
The damage is done so i guess you all should leave this.
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by 2plus2: 1:45am On Jan 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Back to this Cucumber matter Again angry anyways this girl set why she cum edit herself cmot nau as she get asset pass the 2 panla grin grin

You talk true there sha...!!
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by 2plus2: 1:46am On Jan 22, 2017
FUCKU:

you ugly so check other tribes.. And lastly, Go and Bleep your DAD

You harsh oh.. grin grin
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Originalsly: 1:50am On Jan 22, 2017
nwakibie3:
Rubbish. Was a gun placed on chidimma's head to commit the illicit act? For crying out loud she did what she did out of greediness. It's simple, they told her this is what u should do to be crowned and she agreed to that so why are u trying to make it look like chidimma is innocent? She had every right to reject the offer but she never did out her greed and now u want me to see her as a saint? No matter what happens, she is part of the deal. If those ppl are going to jail, she should be going to jail with them too because they committed the act together.
Did you read the post?....this is not about Chisinau but about the people who exploit these girls. Did the name of this girl or her pix ever surfaced? This is about sexual exploitation... no different from employers who make sex a condition of employment or promotion. I guess that's fine with you.
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by agrovick(m): 3:24am On Jan 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
image turned off. paint a picture of her with words please. can't waste my data on a senseless and "cucumberish" post

Baba, turn on the image.

In reminisce voice "see your bobbi, carica papaya "
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by overlord77: 4:06am On Jan 22, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

SO this is really

YOUNG JANE THE WICKED PRODUCER grin
shocked tongue

Endtime breasts..

hahahahaha
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by mrbells: 4:39am On Jan 22, 2017

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by philclaps22: 5:33am On Jan 22, 2017
hf
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Bestbeelieve: 5:44am On Jan 22, 2017
the creatures walking around called girls.....hmmm Guys be kiaful

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by 9inches(m): 5:57am On Jan 22, 2017
undecided

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 6:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Cucumber gang
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by benzems(m): 6:23am On Jan 22, 2017
New Video by Tobiken->>>>>Hold Your Woman
abeg hold you woman tight before nairalanders will.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7rwRuivkow
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Viking007(m): 6:24am On Jan 22, 2017
godoluwa:
I hate lesbianism/lesbian like kilode!
Its insane to indulge in the act of lesbianism while some guys is sex starved!
CUCUMBER CAN NEVER SATISFY ANY WOMAN LIKE NORMAL NKAN OMOKUNRIN!
NO MATTER HOW TURGID NKAN OMOKUNRIN IS, IT WILL STILL TRAVEL & FRO NKAN OBINRIN WITHOUT WAHALA BUT GREAT PLEASURE!

THUNDER FIRE LESBIANS!!!
cc viking007
Godoluwa, Why do You like mentioning my moniker unnecessarily? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Mustack: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

SO this is really

shocked tongue

Endtime breasts..
Confirm ni. Lele lele lele ohhhhh ghen ghen ghen.
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by missyadorable(f): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Chidinma has gained enough popularity
Now it's Jane.

The media is just blessing these girls.

Bet! They will get married to very good nice men soon

While the "decent" ladies will continue to be fooled by boyfriends,attend churches and be deceived by Pastors to sow seeds for husbands.

No be Naija we dey again?

The bad girls have it easier and better

4 Likes

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by wakes: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2017
OK
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Caseless: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Back to this Cucumber matter Again angry anyways this girl set why she cum edit herself cmot nau as she get asset pass the 2 panla grin grin
me sef de vex say she no appear for the video.

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by shaboti: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
And someone will tell me to marry an IPOB girl
marry wetin!? Better keep your tiger-scratched face to your dirty bleaching women cheesy
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by kullozone(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Well, they actually engaged in an illegal act sha... So, jane is mad, the other girl is mad too, chi is mad, the black mailer and his bosses are mad. They all mad!

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by godoluwa(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Viking007:
Godoluwa, Why do You like mentioning my moniker unnecessarily? undecided
bcoz u are my boss
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by nwakibie3(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Originalsly:
Did you read the post?....this is not about Chisinau but about the people who exploit these girls. Did the name of this girl or her pix ever surfaced? This is about sexual exploitation... no different from employers who make sex a condition of employment or promotion. I guess that's fine with you.

Even at that... she had every right to reject the offer yet she went ahead and accepted the deal. Am not saying those people shouldn't be punished but chidimma should be punished too because she is part of it.

2 Likes

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by matrixme(m): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2017
Go and get a day job this 2017 abeg. We read the story last year, the girl accepted the humiliation and has moved on with her life, here is you still digging into the story. I really didn't bother to read that crap written up.
That is how one day, the devil will expose all your shameful ways to all that matter to ba ko to loo nii jawo loro Chidinma. Keep at it!
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

SO this is really

shocked tongue

Endtime breasts..
but d babe fine sha

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
Hasn't d media n u nairalanders tarnish this girls imagine enoughabeg make una free them

For your information, we won't free them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose Amara Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.