Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) (101992 Views)

Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by kayprince: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2017
una don get d 3stars for dis cucumbers expert chidimma , jane & ada lolz 3cucumers strikers
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by thunderbabs: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Whareva.....sex videos full everywhere....
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by eightsin(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2017
So far you have laid accusations on her. You were unable to link her to the video with evidence and you call this investigation?

On a side note. This gal fine and set well. Na her own I for like watch... not those two kpanla crayfish.
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by addizzle(f): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Funnicator:

For your information, we won't free them.
Ok sir....Mr perfect
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by addizzle(f): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2017
9jageekz:

One of em spotted..
...reallyTank u Mr judge
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Awoo88: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2017
Someone is working overtime to make okeke the victim. That girl should be facing charges bordering on indecency so why is she the one working free and make threat to others. I thought a law was passed to jail any one involved in lesbianism or gas activities. T
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
Ok sir....Mr perfect

Thank you. Bring your t0t0 make I cucumber you. You wey dey support am

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by kurajordan(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Please i have not watched the video, Where can i watch it ?
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by addizzle(f): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Funnicator:

Thank you. Bring your t0t0 make I cucumber you. You wey dey support am
u such a fool....anyway by their name u shall no dem
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
u such a fool....anyway by their name u shall no dem

You wey deh support lesbianism be the f00l. Are you aware lesbianism attracts 14years in jail? Likewise supporters of such dirty act?

Ugly thing like you. Which guy go want f0ck you, that's why you resort to cucumber.

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by walosky(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Awka town, indigenes, young and old, secondary to tertiary, residents sorry....they all practice this shameful and abominable act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by addizzle(f): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Funnicator:

You wey deh support lesbianism be the f00l. Are you aware lesbianism attracts 14years in jail? Likewise supporters of such dirty act?

Ugly thing like you. Which guy go want f0ck you, that's why you resort to cucumber.
shakes head...u think am gonna throw insult at u??No I won't my dear...Receive sense to be mature...happy Sunday dear
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by industrious: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2017
Funnicator:

Bros easy na... Chuo...

Abeg if person say na another woman she like wetin concern na...

As long as no be your relative they made a pass at... Easy bros
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Bowwow11(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2017
no evil shall go unpunished!!
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
shakes head...u think am gonna throw insult at u??No I won't my dear...Receive sense to be mature...happy Sunday dear

Comot here. Dirty lesbo promoter angry

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2017
industrious:

Bros easy na... Chuo...

Abeg if person say na another woman she like wetin concern na...

As long as no be your relative they made a pass at... Easy bros

Oga abide by the laws. Lesbianism is a crime.

Supporting it is akin to supporting robbery which is also a crime according to Nigerian constitution.

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Gfish: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Ok. thank. That makes her an accomplice to the crime of homo according to the Nigerian law. Now can you help us throw all of thrm into jail? Thank you.
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by addizzle(f): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Funnicator:

Comot here. Dirty lesbo promoter angry
I done comot oo
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by rexxi(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Why are always making life miserable for people in this country
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
I done comot oo
Enter my bed undecided

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by NkayTiana(f): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Jane shot it.....
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2017
NkayTiana:
Jane shot it.....

Were you there? cheesy
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by NkayTiana(f): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Lol.... meant like Clarence shot it, in music videos
Funnicator:

Were you there? cheesy
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Revolva(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Olosho haha
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Prettyenit18(f): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Or bisexual
cidieschat:
They are lesbians.... Forget who videos who... Finish
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
NkayTiana:
Lol.... meant like Clarence shot it, in music videos

Lol oh I concur. Would you like to shoot videos cheesy
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by UncutSk(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pls who got this babe social media usernames pls quote me
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
So she don be celeb now lipsrsealed Una even get time select her best pictures for the post, nonsense angry
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by Oluwasem: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gfish:
Ok. thank. That makes her an accomplice to the crime of homo according to the Nigerian law. Now can you help us throw all of thrm into jail? Thank you.
Gfish:
Exactly my thought! Isn't it 14yrs for the crime committed? And I heard the car has been returned to the olosho, we can celebrate criminals in this country hen undecided
Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by 9jageekz(m): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2017
addizzle:
...reallyTank u Mr judge

Go Sleep, Ugly tin like you and don't ever quote me again..

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by addizzle(f): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2017
9jageekz:

Go Sleep, Ugly tin like you and don't ever quote me again..
lol...did u just call me uglyhahahahahah ...tank u but I fine pass ur Mama...gerrarahere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose Amara Traditional Wedding Photos / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.