Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion (1582 Views)

Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? / Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by akintom(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
The Christian apologists here, have recognized the destructive effect of atheistic threads, to their religious fantasies, especially to the faith of the neophytes in the nazarene.

They are in despair and apprehension, because of the gradual reduction of religious beliefs, to what it really is - infantile craze.

With the preponderance of atheistic threads here, i observed that these threads have become an effective rehabilitative therapy, for folks who are victims of religious idiocy and harm.

1. Many have been reconditioned to know that, there's no such a thing as "original sin".

2. Therefore, these folks are free from eternal guilt consciousness.

3. They have now realized that sin is a "disease" maliciously fabricated by religious obscurantists.

4. God is now seen as mere idea. Undeserving of any form of attention, other than that bequeathed to an horrific and monstrous fictional character.

5. Folks can now do better things with their resources, than give it to the fraudulent characters, who masquerade as agents of the scarecrow.

6. God is now known to be fictitious force, incapable of deflecting a feather.

7. Religious rituals are now known for what they really are - space occupying foolery.

Above all, these victims of religion, are scaling to religious skepticism (all thanks to atheistic threads), a not too distance step to atheism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Accepted that the Abrahamists are cretinous and contemptible for holding such toxic, stagnating, pernicious, and extremely ridiculous beliefs, even going as far as institutionalizing them, and agreed that many of us want society rid of these beliefs, what do you plan to offer as replacement? The sterile vacuum of materialist atheism? Do you think that will inspire anyone? Stimulate anyone? Just look at Richard Dawkins. That man has the Charisma of a stone.

You see, Scientific Materialism is absolutely false and every bit as ridiculous. It will change nothing. You get rid of Abrahamism and give society something better, not materialist atheism. It CANNEVER succeed.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by akintom(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
joyContraMundum:

Accepted that the Abrahamists are cretinous and contemptible for holding such toxic, stagnating, pernicious......... , and agreed that many of us want society rid of these beliefs,.
I certainly don't delude myself, by subscribing to the notion that there will come such a time, that society will be rid (in case completely) of religious nonsense.

I align with the effort directed at emboldening folks, to see religion for what it really is - myths.

And equally enflame the sensitization, on dominant secularity of the state.

joyContraMundum:

what do you plan to offer as replacement? .
There's no offering, just awakening folks to how they have been conditioned, to relate with tales as reality. Whatever such folks do after this realization, becomes their personal responsibility.

joyContraMundum:

The sterile vacuum of materialist atheism?.
You might want to expatiate.

joyContraMundum:

You see, Scientific Materialism is absolutely false and every bit as ridiculous. .
How false and ridiculous?
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by orisa37: 3:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Atheists are just Casualties, Weak and Can't Survive without help. God makes them too cos God is in charge of Successes and Failures. God is Everywhere and Nowhere.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by akintom(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2017
orisa37:
Atheists are just Casualties, Weak and Can't Survive without help. God makes them too cos God is in charge of Successes and Failures. God is Everywhere and Nowhere.

These claims of yours, are outrageously vague. Can you precisely elucidate on these claims?
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by onetrack(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2017
orisa37:

I am doing very well without any god thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by iceberylin(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2017
It's wise, dosent lie, deserves to be obeyed, its God, its deep inside but you still hear it speak. Saying the truth, leading your life straight but some knowledge,hypocrisy,slavery has swayed you now you tame it and look up to men for a new direction, you lost ya companion cause you refuse to think for yAself, waiting for self proclaimed Prophets to lead. so scared to question its originality because of threats or promises that got fulfilled only in ya Myopic mind. You dont walk in Chains and think you is free? i see a slave who done forgotten his history, distracted since you came here, sorry no one told you about your Ancestors and original belief, its cause they were enslaved too. Now you praise your enemy, his picture translates God to the lost, you dont see yourselves praising your demeanment. Dont call Black white over faith, Faith is true and Proven. Yes its in the mind.. Be fREE.. FREE ya Animal Instincts, know your God. Lets destroy Slavery.. BE REAl, REal is God....

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by iceberylin(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2017
LOst
orisa37:

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by iceberylin(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2017
You turn blind to the division it's brought on the Black man. Lets key Nigeria, Housing Islam and Christianity kept us divided from the people to the politicians so obvious you dont need to be explained.. Religion has better side not for the Black man. Doctrines of religion fulfilled its purpose on where its intentions were based here its all Slavery..
joyContraMundum:
Accepted that the Abrahamists are cretinous and contemptible for holding such toxic, stagnating, pernicious, and extremely ridiculous beliefs, even going as far as institutionalizing them, and agreed that many of us want society rid of these beliefs, what do you plan to offer as replacement? The sterile vacuum of materialist atheism? Do you think that will inspire anyone? Stimulate anyone? Just look at Richard Dawkins. That man has the Charisma of a stone.

You see, Scientific Materialism is absolutely false and every bit as ridiculous. It will change nothing. You get rid of Abrahamism and give society something better, not materialist atheism. It CANNEVER succeed.

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by akintom(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2017
iceberylin:
It's wise, dosent lie, deserves to be obeyed, its God, its deep inside but you still hear it speak. Saying the truth, leading your life straight but some knowledge,hypocrisy,slavery has swayed you now you tame it and look up to men for a new direction, you lost ya companion cause you refuse to think for yAself, waiting for self proclaimed Prophets to lead. so scared to question its originality because of threats or promises that got fulfilled only in ya Myopic mind. You dont walk in Chains and think you is free? i see a slave who done forgotten his history, distracted since you came here, sorry no one told you about your Ancestors and original belief, its cause they were enslaved too. Now you praise your enemy, his picture translates God to the lost, you dont see yourselves praising your demeanment. Dont call Black white over faith, Faith is true and Proven. Yes its in the mind.. Be fREE.. FREE ya Animal Instincts, know your God. Lets destroy Slavery.. BE REAl, REal is God....

The construct of the mindset that transcends irrational fears, is not common. The reason therefore, for these few minds, to rise to the help of the victims.

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2017
iceberylin:
You turn blind to the division it's brought on the Black man. Lets key Nigeria, Housing Islam and Christianity kept us divided from the people to the politicians so obvious you dont need to be explained.. Religion has better side not for the Black man. Doctrines of religion fulfilled its purpose on where its intentions were based here its all Slavery..
No, you missed the point. I'm saying Abrahamism should be replaced not by something MARGINALLY better, but by an ideology INFINITELY better and healthier than it. How many people do you think are capable of maintaining a materialistic, nihilistic atheistic mindset? A very tiny number. Very tiny. You don't in the name of liberating people from mental, and hence, cultural slavery, affect their psychological health. You have to cater for both.

An humanity without a good spiritual health will go extinct.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by akintom(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:

How many people do you think are capable of maintaining......... a materialistic, nihilistic atheistic mindset?.

I will appreciate if you can desist from giving a definition of atheism, that is alien to my usage in the thread.

What you are referring to here is "scientology", i certainly don't subscribe to such philosophy.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by iceberylin(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2017
unlearn....

Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by iceberylin(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2017
akintom:

The construct of the mindset that transcends irrational fears, is not common. The reason therefore, for these few minds, to rise to the help of the victims.

Take their fear away and they will witness freedom.
joyContraMundum:
No, you missed the point. I'm saying Abrahamism should be replaced not by something MARGINALLY better, but by an ideology INFINITELY better and healthier than it. How many people do you think are capable of maintaining a materialistic, nihilistic atheistic mindset? A very tiny number. Very tiny. You don't in the name of liberating people from mental, and hence, cultural slavery, affect their psychological health. You have to cater for both.

An humanity without a good spiritual health will go extinct.
when a Man realizes he's the God that forgot ohhh wait you think religion has kept us pure? Look into the Black mans history you see Peace, civilization, GOd, Gold and the pale folks wanted your History so bad they replaced it hence thief's in churches, babies get institutionalized without prove (need to see how stupid elders looked while they taught me from a Book, i needed magic, real proof) i wanted to be free bro, i needed to act on my thoughts. Dont replace a lie with another. Extinction dont roll with Spirituality..
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2017
akintom:

I will appreciate if you can desist from giving a definition of atheism, that is alien to my usage in the thread.

What you are referring to here is "scientology", i certainly don't subscribe to such philosophy.

Thanks.
Scientology keh? No, I don't think you know what that means:

Sci·en·tol·o·gy - /ˌsīənˈtäləjē/
noun
1. a religious system based on the seeking of self-knowledge and spiritual fulfillment through graded courses of study and training. It was founded by American science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard (1911–86) in 1955.

And the moniker, Oaroloye is a Scientologist, I think. Yet, he's not an atheist.

Atheism on the other hand is often of the materialist ideology - there's no soul, no God, no afterlife, life is meaningless and has no purpose since it was an accident, so it's up to you to give your own meaning to it. If this isn't sheer nihilism, what is? And you wanna inspire many people with THIS? Are you joking? You won't be getting far with this. NEVER. Only a very tiny number of people can accept such grim view of existence.

I think the ONLY thing I have in common with atheists is that I do not believe in a Creator God.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2017
iceberylin:

Take their fear away and they will witness freedom.

when a Man realizes he's the God that forgot ohhh wait you think religion has kept us pure? Look into the Black mans history you see Peace, civilization, GOd, Gold and the pale folks wanted your History so bad they replaced it hence thief's in churches, babies get institutionalized without prove (need to see how stupid elders looked while they taught me from a Book, i needed magic, real proof) i wanted to be free bro, i needed to act on my thoughts. Dont replace a lie with another. Extinction dont roll with Spirituality..
Don't be myopic. You can't tell me the mainstream religions are the last word on religion. And you're still defining spirituality in relation with all the Abrahamic stupidity that we've seen down the ages, being peddled as "spirituality".

Lemme ask you, what RATIONAL support is there for the notion that only the physical/material exists? It's laughably irrational and freaking stupid.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by iceberylin(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:
Don't be myopic. You can't tell me the mainstream religions are the last word on religion. And you're still defining spirituality in relation with all the Abrahamic stupidity that we've seen down the ages, being peddled as "spirituality".

Lemme ask you, what RATIONAL support is there for the notion that only the physical/material exists? It's laughably irrational and freaking stupid.

are you asking me to prove an illusion? You typing on the Physical. Go ahead, show me your God...

Feel free to stop abusive words or i'll turn to a kid too... wink
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2017
iceberylin:

are you asking me to prove an illusion? You typing on the Physical. Go ahead, show me your God...

Feel free to stop abusive words or i'll turn to a kid too... wink
What nonsense is this? Do you format your brain after reading each post? When did I ever claim to be a theist
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by iceberylin(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:
What nonsense is this? Do you format your brain after reading each post? When did I ever claim to be a theist

Spirituality is trees? undecided
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2017
iceberylin:

Spirituality is trees? undecided
Swerve, please. You're boring.

And it's atheists like you that go about yapping on and on over how you're smarter than theists.Ask him why he doesn't believe in God, now, and he'll start blabbering. Your comprehension skill is terrible, and I'm not ready to sink to your level of the primordial slime.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by iceberylin(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:

Lemme ask you, what RATIONAL support is there for the notion that not only the physical/material exists? It's laughably irrational and freaking stupid.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by iceberylin(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Finally dropped ya Dictionary?
joyContraMundum:
Swerve, please. You're boring.

And it's atheists like you that go about yapping on and on over how you're smarter than theists.Ask him why he doesn't believe in God, now, and he'll start blabbering. Your comprehension skills is terrible, and I'm not ready to sink to your level of primordial slime.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2017
iceberylin:

Lemme ask you, what RATIONAL support is there for the notion that not only the physical/material exists? It's laughably irrational and freaking stupid.
OK. undecided
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by akintom(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:

Scientology keh? No, I don't think you know what that means:

Sci·en·tol·o·gy - /ˌsīənˈtäləjē/
noun
1. a religious system based on the seeking of self-knowledge and spiritual fulfillment through graded courses of study and training. It was founded by American science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard (1911–86) in 1955.

And the moniker, Oaroloye is a Scientologist, I think. Yet, he's not an atheist.
Sorry for the mixed up. I used the word "scientology", to mean an attempt to organize scientific materialism into a body philosophy, deserving a religious relationship.

joyContraMundum:

Atheism on the other hand is often of the materialist ideology - there's no soul, no God, no afterlife, life is meaningless and has no purpose since it was an accident, so it's up to you to give your own meaning to it. If this isn't sheer nihilism, what is? And you wanna inspire many people with THIS? Are you joking? You won't be getting far with this. NEVER. .
You obviously don't understand the whole concept of atheism as it stands today.

Atheism is simply a concept that lacks believe in the existence of god.

Whatever claims or meaning about the universe, that have their origin in god idea, also suffers the same fate, as the very god idea. As far as the concept of atheism is concerned.

Atheism says that, man defines and gives meaning to everything.

Nihilism is a wrongful and malicious naming, by Christian apologists, who have difficulties in understanding what atheism is.

joyContraMundum:

Only a very tiny number of people can accept such grim view of existence.

I said this earlier that, i certainly don't delude myself, by subscribing to the notion that there will come such a time, that society will be rid (in case completely) of religious nonsense.

I align with the effort directed at emboldening folks, to see religion for what it really is - myths.

And equally enflame the sensitization, on the quest for dominant secularity of the state.

joyContraMundum:

I think the ONLY thing I share with atheists is that I do not believe in a Creator God.
The reason i said earlier that atheism only free up folks from religious illusions and delusions, whatever such folks do with that realization, is completely their responsibility.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2017
akintom:

Sorry for the mixed up. I used the word "scientology", to mean an attempt to organize scientific materialism into a body philosophy, deserving a religious relationship.

Whatever claims or meaning about the universe, that have their origin in god idea, also suffers the same fate, as the very god idea. As far as the concept of atheism is concerned.

Nihilism is a wrongful and malicious naming, by Christian apologists, who have difficulties in understanding what atheism is.

I said this earlier that, i certainly don't delude myself, by subscribing to the notion that there will come such a time, that society will be rid (in case completely) of religious nonsense.

And equally enflame the sensitization, on the quest for dominant secularity of the state.

The reason i said earlier that atheism only free up folks from religious illusions and delusions, whatever such folks do with that realization, is completely their responsibility.
Well, if what you're saying is that you just want to free folks from Abrahamism, and that's all about it, then my case against you is void. Finito.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by akintom(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:
Well, if what you're saying is that you just want to free folks from Abrahamism, and that's all about it, then my case against you is void. Finito.
Thanks
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by orisa37: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2017
onetrack:

I am doing very well without any god thank you.

Praise God.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by orisa37: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2017
akintom:

These claims of yours, are outrageously vague. Can you precisely elucidate on these claims?

God is UNDERSTANDING.Believe That.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by akintom(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
orisa37:

God is UNDERSTANDING.Believe That.
Hmmmm..... Case closed on this.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by oaroloye(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
SHALOM!

akintom:

Hmmmm..... Case closed on this.

GOD is not Understanding- but they are closely related.

There are eight levels of Total Understanding- one of the Earth Universe, and the other seven pertain to the seven Universes stacked above our own, relative to The Throne of God. Each Universe has forty discrete levels of Understanding within It.

God is Known at the level of Total Understanding- which includes the Knowledge of everything in that Universe.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by oaroloye(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
akintom:

"SCIENTOLOGY" is a specific term, that is copyright property.

Wrong. This is merely what Atheists say Atheism means.

Atheism involves lying to people about God and gods- claiming to have tested properly for their existence, and had the tests fail.

I have seen this recently in the "ATHEISM VS CHRISTIANITY" Google Group.

This fellow challenged us to define what "FAITH" is- we gave the Biblical Definition- and the Atheists ignored It, and proceeded to talk about Man-made Counterfeit definitions.

NIHILISM is indeed a component of Atheism.

The most infamous recent example of that would be MITCHEL HEISMAN, the American student who wrote the aptly named "SUICIDE NOTE," in which he proceeded to reason out, in hundreds of pages, that his life was worthless, and so he shot himself.

Typical Oyinbo Joblessness.

That is because it is not "nonsense.

Several of these so-called "Myths" can be substantiated.

The basis of Authentic Religion is that God or gods give their worshippers conditions for Direct Contact- and when these conditions are fulfilled, they achieve contact.

Atheism pretends that they have examined every case of attempted contact, and found that all of them had failed.

Atheism is itself based upon illusion and delusion, arrogantly supposing all Religious persons to be mentally-incompetent and deluded without valid proof for such a supposition.
Re: Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion by akintom(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
oaroloye:

"SCIENTOLOGY" is a specific term, that is copyright property.

Wrong. This is merely what Atheists say Atheism means.

Atheism involves lying to people about God and gods- claiming to have tested properly for their existence, and had the tests fail.

I have seen this recently in the "ATHEISM VS CHRISTIANITY" Google Group.

This fellow challenged us to define what "FAITH" is- we gave the Biblical Definition- and the Atheists ignored It, and proceeded to talk about Man-made Counterfeit definitions.

NIHILISM is indeed a component of Atheism.

The most infamous recent example of that would be MITCHEL HEISMAN, the American student who wrote the aptly named "SUICIDE NOTE," in which he proceeded to reason out, in hundreds of pages, that his life was worthless, and so he shot himself.

Typical Oyinbo Joblessness.

That is because it is not "nonsense.

Several of these so-called "Myths" can be substantiated.

The basis of Authentic Religion is that God or gods give their worshippers conditions for Direct Contact- and when these conditions are fulfilled, they achieve contact.

Atheism pretends that they have examined every case of attempted contact, and found that all of them had failed.

Atheism is itself based upon illusion and delusion, arrogantly supposing all Religious persons to be mentally-incompetent and deluded without valid proof for such a supposition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayers & Meditation: Big Advantage Religious Folks Have Over Atheists / New Year Prophecy: Islamic Cleric, Olagoke Predicts Winner Of 2019 Presidency / Why Did The Name Jesus Replace Yeshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.