Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Plz What Would U Recommend For Spots At The Back? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Plz What Would U Recommend For Spots At The Back? (793 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz What Would U Recommend For Spots At The Back? by mitchyy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
My cousin has dis problem with her back that has been bothering.
She has a lot of tiny dark spots on her back due to measles she had some years back.she has tried several kinds of treatments but they refuse to leave.please does anyone have any idea or suggestions on what she can use?
Plz babes dnt turn me down.plzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Perume Shop Pictures / Manufacturer & Exporter Of Home Furnishing Products And Indian Garments / Sell Your Old Gold Jewelries And Scraps For As Much As N5,000 Per Gram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.