Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? (2560 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Gives N19.6 Million To Widows Of Fallen Heroes To Start Businesses / The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Heroes are not what the world needs anymore. The days of HERO and HERO worship has long ago been over. Humanity has evolved. What the world needs today are people with GOOD IDEAS. Can any IPOB kindly tell us what the BIAFRAN IDEOLOGY is? If it is all about TRIBE, being IGBO then thats no IDEOLOGY at all but PURE SENTIMENT which only speaks of a people who have refused to grow.

So, can anyone tell us something outside being TRIBALISTIC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by cocaineaddict(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
go to sleep. You've got nothing meaningful to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2017
cocaineaddict:
go to sleep. You've got nothing meaningful to say.

I asked a question sir....................A REVOLUTION WITHOUT AN IDEOLOGY IS ZERO.

And so is your response. And is that you in the profile...............Hmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2017
This post stinks of cowardice and bigotry...

You hate Igbos, yet can't sleep without squashing your dick in their pee...

You are a complete NOBODY and your hate wont make a ding...

You lots from the rotten roof enclave must all have souls from the demon. .

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by pchukwudi: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Your level arrogance, deception and ignorance is super alarming.

But just to oblige you, go and find out why the brits voted to exit the EU. And while you are at it, kindly find out the ideological/political meaning of the phrase: "self-determination".

WORDWORLD:

I asked a question sir....................A REVOLUTION WITHOUT AN IDEOLOGY IS ZERO.

And so is your response. And is that you in the profile...............Hmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2017
pchukwudi:
Your level arrogance, deception and ignorance is super alarming.

But just to oblige you, go and find out why the brits voted to exit the EU. And while you are at it, kindly find out the ideological/political meaning of the phrase: "self-determination".

Kindly go and read the question again. I didnt ask you about brits but BIAFRA? If you cant answer this question. Then, what can i say?

"SELF DETERMINATION"?.....................hmm. Nawa o!

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by blackpanda: 6:11am On Jan 22, 2017
They have no ideology. Just jobless poverty stricken youths that have nothing to fo and no ambition but choose to be parading the streets. You can never hear that the children of any of their elite was engaged in biafra protest. Why? Because they are to busy making the most of their lives and getting richer while the hungry and lazy ones keep crying biafra. Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by waledeji(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Chigboboss:

We Igbos don't really want Biafra, we are just scared of Hausa Fulani and Yoruba dominance of this government, and we know that we can never rule this country without sucking the balls of aboki and afonja because we don't have the numbers to win any election alone. That is why we must cry for Biafra until one day Buhari agrees to carry us along in his government.

We are gradually becoming the real political
slaves especially as our greatest men Orji Kalu, Nwobodo and Ifeanyi Ubah are now in Abokki and afonja APC.

IPOBIANS will chop you raw now cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Chigboboss: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2017
waledeji:

IPOBIANS will chop you raw now cheesy cheesy cheesy

We must continue to make the country ungovernable for Buhari because he kicked out our hero and we are now 5%. I just wish we were contributing more than 1% of Nigeria's oil so that we can blow up our pipelines and continue frustrating Buhari, but we will make do with sucking the balls of our Ijaw militant masters and supporting them since we are of no value to the zoo.
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by zendy: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Heroes are not what the world needs anymore. The days of HERO and HERO worship has long ago been over. Humanity has evolved. What the world needs today are people with GOOD IDEAS. Can any IPOB kindly tell us what the BIAFRAN IDEOLOGY is? If it is all about TRIBE, being IGBO then thats no IDEOLOGY at all but PURE SENTIMENT which only speaks of a people who have refused to grow.

The ideology is simple, but a Nigerian like you is not likely to understand it even in the next 1000 years.

The ideology of Biafra is freedom. Freedom to choose your name, your country, who you associate with, system of government and constitution.

As a 'Nigerian', it was a white man called Lugard who chose your name for you, he chose your country for you, he decided who will be in this country and who you associate with. The British then
decided the system of Government which they handed over to the North who later decided the constitution.

But with Biafra, nobody forced me to choose it, I chose it freely.

In other words, as a Nigerian, you are a mere "British product"

But as a Biafran, I am an African product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
zendy:

The ideology is simple, but a Nigerian like you is not likely to understand it even in the next 1000 years.

The ideology of Biafra is freedom. Freedom to choose your name, your country, who you associate with, system of government and constitution.

As a 'Nigerian', it was a white man called Lugard who chose your name for you, he chose your country for you, he decided who will be in this country and who you associate with. The British then
decided the system of Government which they handed over to the North who later decided the constitution.

But with Biafra, nobody forced me to choose it, I chose it freely.

In other words, as a Nigerian, you are a mere "British product"

But as a Biafran, I am an African product.

F.R.E.E.D.O.O.M!!!?

Hmm!...........the same ILLUSIONARY CONCEPT used by Orators (Politicians) in almost all AGES in Human History to stir up REBELLION. The RHETORICS of DELUDING the DUMB to laying their LIVES for the SLAUGHTER at will to the BENEFIT of GREEDY MEN who LUST after POWER for themselves at the DETERIMENT of everyone else.

The HONEST TRUTH is this, the DUMB fight for F.R.E.E.D.O.M which EXIST NOT............while their INSTIGATORS to this illusionary fight, understand that its a fight for POWER to OPPRESS.

F.R.E.E.D.O.M doesn't exist! For there must always be LAWS and PENALTIES that keep us in CHAINS.

What exist is R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.T.Y

The more you make people think that the are fighting for F.R.E.E.D.O.M or are F.R.E.E. The more you are actually ENSLAVING them within the claws strings of making them IRRESPONSIBILE and as puppets their masters pull at will.

Ask your ELECTED LEADERS in this DEMOCRATIC despensation why they are not living up to their promises.

F.R.E.E.D.O.M! F.R.E.E.D.O.M!! F.R.E.E.D.O.M!!!

It was this same ILLUSION called F.R.E.E.D.O.M that was being chanted and 'fought' for by the Nigerian Civil Society againt the Millitary Junta. Civilians were agitating for a DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT because the want to be 'FREE' from OPPRESSION by the MILITARY.

The ideology of Democracy is the popular doctrine: Government of, by, for, the people.

What it means is that the MASSES are in-charge and are the KINGS while those who they have elected are their SERVANTS.

When you look at the REALITY on ground, its the same STORY of OPPRESSION by their elected Leaders.

How can a SENATOR be earning such an outrageous SALARY while your minimum wage can't even buy a bag of rice. Yet think he is out there to serve you. And you think its a government, for the people.

Its going to be the same story with BIAFRA. F.R.E.E.D.O.M is an ILLUSION.

Gustave Le Bon in his 'Pyschology of the crowd' wrote, that "NATIONS COULD CHANGE THEIR FORM OF GOVERNMENT BUT THEY WOULD ALWAYS RETURN TO THE SYSTEM THEY HAD BEEN USED TO"

The system NIGERIANS are used to is CORRUPTION and soon shall the Biafrans return to this DISEASE if the should stand on their own. Its NOTHING but a Virus struggling to tear away from her mother Virus. Unless this virus 'CORRUPTION' is cured with SINCERITY.

Meaning you wont be just an African Product because its a tear from Nigeria but a product of CORRUPTION.

It will still be the same old story that will continue FIGHT FOR F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

The WISE fight their HEARTS from being GREEDY and for becoming RESPONSIBLE.

The 'FANATICS' and the 'DUMB' fight for F.R.E.E.D.O.M their chosen FANTASY.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by zendy: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

F.R.E.E.D.O.O.M!!!?

Hmm!...........the same ILLUSIONARY CONCEPT used by Orators (Politicians) in almost all AGES in Human History to stir up REBELLION. The RHETORICS of DELUDING the DUMB to laying their LIVES for the SLAUGHTER at will to the BENEFIT of GREEDY MEN who LUST after POWER for themselves at the DETERIMENT of everyone else.

The HONEST TRUTH is this, the DUMB fight for F.R.E.E.D.O.M which EXIST NOT............while their INSTIGATORS to this illusionary fight, understand that its a fight for POWER to OPPRESS.

F.R.E.E.D.O.M doesn't exist! For there must always be LAWS and PENALTIES that keep us in CHAINS.

The more you make people think that the are fighting for F.R.E.E.D.O.M or are F.R.E.E. The more you are actually ENSLAVING them within the claws strings of making them IRRESPONSIBILE and as puppets their masters pull at will.

Ask your ELECTED LEADERS in this DEMOCRATIC despensation why they are not living up to their promises.

It was this same ILLUSION called F.R.E.E.D.O.M that was being chanted and 'fought' for by the Nigerian Civil Society againt the Millitary Junta. Civilians were agitating for a DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT because the want to be 'FREE' from OPPRESSION by the MILITARY.

The ideology of Democracy is the popular doctrine: Government of, by, for, the people.

What it means is that the MASSES are in-charge and are the KINGS while those who they have elected are their SERVANTS.

When you look at the REALITY on ground, its the same STORY of OPPRESSION by their elected Leaders.

How can a SENATOR be earning such an outrageous SALARY while your minimum wage can't even buy a bag of rice. Yet think he is out there to serve you. And you think its a government, for the people.

Gustave Le Bon in his 'Pyschology of the crowd' wrote, that "NATIONS COULD CHANGE THEIR FORM OF GOVERNMENT BUT THEY WOULD ALWAYS RETURN TO THE SYSTEM THEY HAD BEEN USED TO"

The system NIGERIANS are used to is CORRUPTION and soon shall the Biafrans return to this DISEASE if the should stand on their own. Its NOTHING but a Virus struggling to tear away from her mother Virus. Unless this virus 'CORRUPTION' is cure with SINCERITY.

Meaning you wont be just an African Product because its a tear from Nigeria but a product of CORRUPTION.

Its will still be the same old story that will continue FIGHT FOR F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

This long epistle is not nevessary. The important thing to note is that self determination is an inalinable right of a person or people.

It is the right of Igbos as a tribe, ethnic group and a people to decide for themselves if the want to be with the Hausa abd Yorubas in one country. It is not Lord Lugards job to decide this for Igbos.
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
zendy:

This long epistle is not nevessary. The important thing to note is that self determination is an inalinable right of a person or people.

It is the right of Igbos as a tribe, ethnic group and a people to decide for themselves if the want to be with the Hausa abd Yorubas in one country. It is not Lord Lugards job to decide this for Igbos.

Hence your IDEOLOGY is nothing but TRIBALISTIC......"we Igbos". This is enough SHAME on our HUMANITY!
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by cstr55: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

F.R.E.E.D.O.O.M!!!?

The system NIGERIANS are used to is CORRUPTION and soon shall the Biafrans return to this DISEASE if the should stand on their own. Its NOTHING but a Virus struggling to tear away from her mother Virus. Unless this virus 'CORRUPTION' is cured with SINCERITY.

It will still be the same old story that will continue FIGHT FOR F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

Bros, there is something seriously wrong with you.
You are not rich neither are you a politician, and yet you are wasting your time writing epistles on biafra as if one-Nigeria has actually favoured you.
you need serious help.
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

Bros, there is something seriously wrong with you.
You are not rich neither are you a politician, and yet you are wasting your time writing epistles on biafra as if one-Nigeria has actually favoured you.
you need serious help.

Igbo mentality. MONEY! MONEY!!MONEY!!!.........................so obsessed with "RICH". They can do JUST anything for MONEY. How does my being poor or rich affect your inability to PROVIDE an answer to a simple question............AM NOT EVEN AFTER ONE NIGERIA.............BUT ONE WORLD where TRUTH and HONESTY is the language of PRIDE.
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Stingman: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I can patriotically join to build underground rail tunnel for Biafra from Asaba-Onitsha-Enugu-Abakaliki-Aba-Owerri-Nnewi, for free...but will NEVER dream of such in the evil contraption called Nigeria...That's one of the stuff...Fervent patriotism...can move mountain...
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by cstr55: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Igbo mentality. MONEY! MONEY!!MONEY!!!.........................so obsessed with "RICH". That can do JUST anything. How does my being poor or rich affect your inability to PROVIDE an answer to a simple question............AM NOT EVEN AFTER ONE NIGERIA.............BUT ONE WORLD where TRUTH and HONESTY is the language of PRIDE.
My friend shut up. You are an illiterate.
The current status quo does not favour you as a poor insignificant peasant that you are, and yet you are wasting precious hours defending it.
Have you ever seen TY danjuma defend one naijeria? And these guys are the ones actually benefiting from one naijeria.
Bloody afonja with an IQ of a dot.
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

My friend shut up. You are an illiterate.
The current status quo does not favour you as a poor insignificant peasant that you are, and yet you are wasting precious hours defending it.
Have you ever seen TY danjuma defend one naijeria? And these guys are the ones actually benefiting from one naijeria.
Bloody afonja with an IQ of a dot.

You see, the get OFFENSIVE when they have no CLUES. Perhaps i should be asking you why 'OJUKU' didnt die for ' BIAFRA' if it really meant so much to him. What the SELFISH man achieved was leading your fore-father for the salughter. Why cant you LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES.
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stingman:

I can patriotically join to build underground rail tunnel for Biafra from Asaba-Onitsha-Enugu-Abakaliki-Aba-Owerri-Nnewi, for free...but will NEVER dream of such in the evil contraption called Nigeria...That's one of the stuff...Fervent patriotism...can move mountain...

Nothing is EVER for FREE to start with. The roads in the East are so bad, the very WORST in Nigeria. Instead of you to go and demand for your rights from your leaders. You are here telling us about building rails.
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by cstr55: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You see, the get OFFENSIVE when they have no CLUES. Perhaps i should be asking you why 'OJUKU' didnt die for ' BIAFRA' if it really meant so much too him. What the SELFISH man achieved what leading your fore-father for the salughter. Why cant you LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES.

Abeg no quote me again. Thank you.
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

Abeg no quote me again. Thank you.

A revolution without an ideology is ZERO always remember that and thank you. LIVE YOUR OWN DREAM AND NOT ONE OF A DEAD MAN.
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Stingman: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Nothing is EVER for FREE to start with. The roads in the East are so bad, the very WORST in Nigeria. Instead of you to go and demand for your rights from your leaders. You are here telling us about building rails.

Our leaders don't have money of their own to build the roads. Our leaders have visited the past heads of government about the federal roads in the East, but they did nothing...Even Governor Orji Kalu had to fight with OBJ for this reason. Now even your VP has confirmed that roads in the East are the worse in the federation, yet nothing was done. The east is still being punished because of the war that ended decades ago...Now what do you want us to do...I am using rail as an example of one the toughest job that can be engaged with..to start what...Get it now?
Re: The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stingman:

Our leaders don't have money of their own to build the roads. Our leaders have visited the past heads of government about the federal roads in the East, but they did nothing...Even Governor Orji Kalu had to fight with OBJ for this reason. Now even your VP has confirmed that roads in the East are the worse in the federation, yet nothing was done. The east is still being punished because of the war that ended decades ago...Now what do you want us to do...I am using rail as an example of one the toughest job that can be engaged with..to start what...Get it now?
Stingman:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction / Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? / Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.