Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,303 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction (2550 Views)

Urhobo Women Protest Against Sowore’s Continued Detention (Video) / Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency / NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Youngadvocate(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Governor Rochas Okorocha has attributed the actions of Nnamdi Kanu to youthful exuberance, saying he believes that his continued detention is a distraction. Nnamdi Kanu He said this while speaking at a south-east governors meeting which was held to profer a way forward for Kanu’s case.

According to governor Okorocha, Kanu’s actions can be attributed to youthful exuberance, saying he believes that his continued detention is a distraction.

He added that some leaders in the South-east region are already coming together to make a case for his release and would caution his actions afterwards.

The Meeting Chaired by Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, told reporters that other issues discussed at the meeting include ecological problems facing the region and economic integration among others.

The continuous detention of the self-acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has been top of the agenda of discussions among Governors of the South-east region.

The leaders, meeting for the second time in 2017 at the Government House in Enugu State, announced their resolve to engage relevant authorities at the Federal level and the region to address the issue.

The meeting came on the heels of Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, called on the Federal Government to consider the release of the self-acclaimed IPOB leader. Mr Kanu was arrested in October 2015 and has been held in prison since then, despite various court orders that ruled for his release.

Members of the IPOB in the South-east have also held series of protests, demanding his release.

Credit: Vanguard

http://igbobia.com/?q=nnamdi-kanu-acted-based-on-youthful-excitementhis-continued-detention-is-a-distraction-rochas.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by sapientia(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2017
kedu ebe dis man kwu kwu biko?

3 Likes

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Youngadvocate(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2017
sapientia:

Nwanne...biko juo m ozo...onye ukw abuo k'obu
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Progressive01(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2017
Okorocha mechí onu dia! angry

The Orang Utan must be taught a hard lesson on how to go about asking for secession. The only way I can support the abortion of his quest to spend as many years in Kuje as the great Nelson Mandela did is if he walks around naked throughout the Five Villages, bearing a placard that reads "I am a bona-fide idiot", while reciting the national pledge.

Until that time comes, let him keep enjoying his delicacy in Kuje while Dasuki keeps enjoying that bleached buthole.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by sarrki(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Owelle Abeg the criminal still have 5 decades for the excitement galore

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nebuchadnezar: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:

The Orang Utan must be taught a hard lesson on how to go about asking for secession. The only way I can support the abortion of his quest to spend as many years in Kuje as the great Nelson Mandela did is if he walks around naked throughout the Five Villages, bearing a placard that reads "I am a bona-fide idiot", while reciting the national pledge.

Until that time comes, let him keep enjoying his delicacy in Kuje while Dasuki keeps enjoying that bleached buthole.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
kiss the truth

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by sarrki(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2017
sapientia:

The spirit of speaking in tongue must be interpreted by the prophet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Mumu people will come here now to type rubbish.

sapientia:
Roch wu onye oche barber. O ma na oge eru go mgbe ya na umunna ga emezi.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by sarrki(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
kiss the truth

Calm down

Cool down

Listen to him

Progressive01 is learned and vast in experience

It will do you good to listen to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by sarrki(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Mumu people will come here now to type rubbish.

Morning how is work going

If kanu will ask for forgiveness from the Nigerian state

Also he must first apologize to Mr president

He will be forgiven

We will less his jail term to 45 years instead of 53 years

1 Like

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nebuchadnezar: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Calm down

Cool down

Listen to him

Progressive01 is learned and vast in experience

It will do you good to listen to him
[/s]
calm down
calm down
listen to me
King nebuchadnezar knows how to tame bastards and vagabond sadists and vast in experience since 2010
watch me with interest it will do you alot of good cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a hardcore terrorist that ordered the mass slaughter of innocent Hausa men in that video and must be dealt with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

He will be forgiven

Lols, Sarrki keep fooling yourself. Good morning

4 Likes

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nebuchadnezar: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2017
@topic
rochas want to use Nnamdi Kanu popularity and goodwill to redeem his already battered image but we are aware of that
rochas is a crook

kiss the truth
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nebuchadnezar: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a hardcore terrorist that ordered the mass slaughter of innocent Hausa men and must be dealt with
[/s]
uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond loafer and deserves to rot in hades.

kiss the truth
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond loafer and deserves to rot in hades.

kiss the truth

Uwazurike was ready to die for the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by sarrki(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Lols, Sarrki keep fooling yourself. Good morning

Thanks sis

Have a pleasant week
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nebuchadnezar: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:

Uwazurike was ready to die for the people
[/s]
uwazurike is a useless worthless man ready to die for his pocket.
he's a bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother, uwazurike will be castrated when the time comes
uwazurike is a scallywag scumbag.

nnamdi kanu is a hero which reputation is known worldwide.
he's most respected igbo in history after ojukwu.
Kiss the truth
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nebuchadnezar: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Thanks sis

Have a pleasant week
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by kYjelly2: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2017
The funny thing is, all these guys saying negative things about Kanu, all support Buhari. So you can imagine how dead and rotten their conscience and morality must be undecided

-Buhari plotted a coup, destroying a democracy, while Kanu never attempted such.

-Buharis weapon of choice was a gun, while Kanus weapon of choice was a microphone

-Buhari killed many, took a lot of souls, while Kanu never hurt a fly.

Just like the pharisees demanded for freedom of barabas who had killed many in place of our King Jesus, who was without sin, these pharisees of Nigeria would rather have a killer as a leader, walking free, while asking to jail one who simply used his voice.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by spartan117(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Buhari is a failure embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by ManMountain(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
According to governor Okorocha, Kanu’s actions can be attributed to youthful exuberance, saying he believes that his continued detention is a distraction.

A child that refused to take home training, will be trained by outsiders.
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Youngadvocate(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2017
While you identify with the truths in the information and contents from this Moniker...don't forget the source is Igbobia.com...the Pan-Igbo forum that reveals real facts about and discusses the Igbo people.

Visit the forum, register and post news contents and helpful materials that are relevant to Ndi-Igbo. It is free for everyone.
The site was launched two months ago, and ever since, it has received massive positive response for the unique knowledge and hidden facts it springs.

Of course, anyone can register there...it is fast rising.

Umu-Igbo, ka anyi wue nke anyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by PFRB: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Progressive01:

Do you think you will live for ever? ? ? ? ?
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Igboesika: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

He will be forgiven

You don't know NNAMDI KANU that's why you typed this rubbish. Let me remind you his stand in case if you have forgotten "BIAFRA OR DEATH" he's not a coward like afonjas and he remains unapologetic. Wake up from your sleep.
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2017
U MEAN ROCHAS FATHERED BY FULANI MAN BUT OF IGBO MOTHER WHAT DO U EXPECT
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Igboesika:

You don't know NNAMDI KANU that's why you typed this rubbish. Let me remind you his stand in case if you have forgotten "BIAFRA OR DEATH" he's not a coward like afonjas and he remains unapologetic. Wake up from your sleep.
cheesy
Igboesika:

Afonjas must have been giving you numerous heart attacks for you to have dragged them into issues that has nothing to do with them.
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Youngadvocate(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a hardcore terrorist that ordered the mass slaughter of innocent Hausa men in that video and must be dealt with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

Bro...how come you post this thing all the time...you mean the data subscription them do for you never finish?
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Bro...how come you post this thing all the time...you mean the data subscription them do for you never finish?
I am rich
Re: Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction by Youngadvocate(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

They are paying me

I get fans for my social media handles...I can lie well well...like "Nnamdi Kanu is coming to kill scores in the north" and I can lie and say "Buhari is working round the clock to ensure our lives are bettered."
Pls, If I say these lies, will they do 3months sub for me?...make I jolly like u na...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi / Breaking News Hollywood Actor Will Simth Son Dress On Nigeria Native Wear / Nigeria's Security, And The Need For A Missile Defence System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.