Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Breaking News: Islamization On Going. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News: Islamization On Going. (1482 Views)

Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government / Talks Of Islamization And The Gullibility Of Some Nigerians / Breaking News: UNIBEN Set New Date For PUTME Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 22, 2017
Christians wake up!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen this document before? Is nigeria an islamic state?

Ladies and gentlemen, I just saw this now. Read and be informed. Can somebody confirm this document?

cc
Tonyebarcanista
Seun
etc

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Ugosample(m): 1:27am On Jan 22, 2017
Could this be true

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Christians will fight back. On twitter and face book.
Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 22, 2017
Ugosample:
Could this be true

I no know ooo. Na as I see am, na so I upload am oooooo.
Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Yujin(m): 6:24am On Jan 22, 2017
What about Christian organizations? Aren't they still part of Nigeria? Must Christians now join the MSSN or should they just stop all their religious associations and gatherings? I would want to hear from Mynd44.
Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Zi: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Islam and tyranny are synonymous. Use small Nairaland as a case in point where you have to pledge to Allah before you comment on the Muslim section but Muslims comment freely on the Christian section. It is the same spirit of tyranny angry

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by alienvirus: 6:46am On Jan 22, 2017
And now, Thursday and Friday should be our new weekend. Saturday and Sunday arrangement is for the christians.

Ibbo Christians are pathetically pathetic.
Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by boman2014: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2017
metchewww
Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2017
kiss

OP

This I Umaru Musa YaAdua University

I don't know much about the school so there's little I can say

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by icedfire(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Op something dey worry you. You are fortunate i am not a Muslim. Nigeria is a secular state yet Monday to Thursday in all secondary schools in South West and Monday to Friday in all schools in the south east/ south you guys pray with the bible yet heaven did not fall.
Where did this happen? Did this happen in the south? We Christians need to learn tolerance too

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by blessedvisky(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
kiss

OP

This I Umaru Musa YaAdua University

I don't know much about the school so there's little I can say

Its a government owned institution. This is discrimination and suppression

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by sarrki(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Which of the university is this ?
Is it for all university in Nigeria? 
Is it practicable in state funded university, i:e in the east? 
As you can see its stated that it's optional. 

Having cross examined you 

I will strongly advise you to stop fanning religious intolerance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by falcon01: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2017
jusRadical:
Christians wake up!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen this document before? Is nigeria an islamic state?

Ladies and gentlemen, I just saw this now. Read and be informed. Can somebody confirm this document?

cc
Tonyebarcanista
Seun
etc
first of all that school have a very low population f Christian 99.9% Muslims 0.1% christains
Christians never had any association there.

they are not trying to islamize Nigeria you are misquoting that sentence what they meant is there should not be any association of any kind
if Christians are ready to start an association they are free that is if the university said is umaru musa yaradua university

but if it is katsina state university there are no christains the name of the university is (Islamic university katsina) privately owned by three imams

stop lying
stop posting wrong information
ho and see for yourself.
Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by jumper524(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2017
sarrki:
Which of the university is this ?
Is it for all university in Nigeria? 
Is it practicable in state funded university, i:e in the east? 
As you can see its stated that it's optional. 

Having cross examined you 

I will strongly advise you to stop fanning religious intolerance.
Thank You My Brother. We Muslims Have Been Very Tolerant On Dis Forum, We've Seen The Hate Full And Propaganda Comments Made By Some People Who Claim To Be Christains Towards Us Nd D Moderators Are Doing Less Towards Such Act. U Never Can Tell Who Is Watching Dis, U Also Never Can Tell Who Is Taking It Personal, I Think Its High Time Seun And His Moderators Do Something About It.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Koleman(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Uyi168: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Of all religious adherents,the muslims are the most insecure...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

An Indispensible Lesson For The Intending First Class Students. / Stretch Marks Have Never Looked So Good / Breaking News! EFCC Declare War On DELSU Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.