Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government (7457 Views)

WASSCE: South-West States To Reopen Schools / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE / ASUU To End Strike Today,7th Of Feb.2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Adonis86(m): 3:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Following the aftermath of the peaceful demonstration by the amalgamation of Nigerian Students Union in about on the 18th of August, 2020, the Minister of Education assured the demonstrators that by first week of September they should be going back to school. The Honourable Minister of Education Mallam Adamu Adamu in his word "I want you to know that you'll be going back to school next month. in fact, go home and get ready for resumption back to school by next month". He further assured the students that, the Federal Government has put everything in place to ensure safety of the students and staff in line with the dreaded pandemic.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/19/resumption-of-schools-after-the-days-of-covid-19/

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Alexgman1(m): 3:11am On Aug 19, 2020
We don hear.
Probably another fake news! Make i go back to sleep. Wake me up when Npower don enter phase 2.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by cardoso514: 3:18am On Aug 19, 2020
It's a sweet dream we all pray for
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Adonis86(m): 3:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
U just woke up & start posting news.
No source, no links, nothin to proof your claim. Na dream you dream am?
open your eyes well Joseph and stop dreaming. Look well lest you fall.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by majamajic(m): 3:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
U just woke up & start posting news.
No source, no links, nothin to proof your claim. Na dream you dream am?

Seems u are a student ?
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by unclemaths(m): 3:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Source, please..

Then, by schools, you meant higher institutions, right?
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Omoolami100: 3:32am On Aug 19, 2020
But the planned protest hasn't happened yet. So which protest you dey talk about? There's nothing about that in the source you cited.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Alexgman1(m): 3:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Adonis86:

I was the first to comment as at when i read the post their was no link.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Alexgman1(m): 4:00am On Aug 19, 2020
Omoolami100:
But the planned protest hasn't happened yet. So which protest you dey talk about? There's nothing about that in the source you cited.
I TIRE FOR THIS THREAD

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Alexgman1(m): 4:01am On Aug 19, 2020
majamajic:

Seems u are a student ?
6YEARS AGO
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Houston17(m): 4:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Adonis86:

Guy you wicked oo grin grin cheesy...Joseph indeed..lmao
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Mathiasa(m): 5:05am On Aug 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by seunowokade(m): 5:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
The news is not even in the link

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Alexgman1(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2020
seunowokade:
You see, can you imagine?
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by khingTony(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2020
This is a fake news, The link he posted as the source will direct you to Vanguard Homepage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Xsem(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2020
The hottest info now is about school resumption. Bloggers know this and are cashing in on it seriously, setting click baits and the rest strategies all to generate more views and dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Sirmwill: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Op

Op!!!
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Amibo12(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Adonis86:
Following the aftermath of the peaceful demonstration by the amalgamation of Nigerian Students Union in about on the 18th of August, 2020, the Minister of Education assured the demonstrators that by first week of September they should be going back to school. The Honourable Minister of Education Mallam Adamu Adamu in his word "I want you to know that you'll be going back to school next month. in fact, go home and get ready for resumption back to school by next month". He further assured the students that, the Federal Government has put everything in place to ensure safety of the students and staff in line with the dreaded pandemic.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/19/resumption-of-schools-after-the-days-of-covid-19/

Let it be true pls
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Vyzz: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2020
What about schools that said all student should come back with their covid-19 test result

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by sinkhole: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2020
OP and the cadaver image he attached are one and same thing, dead news!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Bimpe29: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Seems to be a fake news as such announcement is expected to be made at the daily national briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19.
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by RudyNerdy: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
We don hear.
Probably another fake news! Make i go back to sleep. Wake me up when Npower don enter phase 2.
FG will deny this.
Just watch and see
Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by RudyNerdy: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Adonis86:

I've just checked the source and I can't find any news related to this.
You're a pathetic liar

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by RudyNerdy: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
I checked the link and still couldn't see any news related to it

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by RudyNerdy: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2020
seunowokade:
exactly.
Just checked the link and can't find it

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by RudyNerdy: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Xsem:
The hottest info now is about school resumption. Bloggers know this and are cashing in on it seriously, setting click baits and the rest strategies all to generate more views and dollars.
as in eh.
I click on the link and couldn't find the news

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Samfloxin(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Adonis86:
This particular news is not in that link.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by SoftP(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Who cares’

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Adonis86:

Madman

Even the fake video didn't contain this many lies. WE DO NOT WANT TO READ VANGUARD GO AND CLICK BAIT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by spy24(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
fake news

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Schools To Reopen 7th Of September - Federal Government by Bitclu(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
The Govt should not open schools.
In the USA approx one million students are Covid positive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Corp Member Again,but Why Only Females??? / Prepare For WAEC 2019 - Solved Questions In 2018 Mathematics Theory Paper / What Is This Animal Called (GRAPHIC PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.