Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Please Somebody Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Somebody Help (568 Views)

Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help / Somebody Help. Globacom Is Trying To Rip Off A Customer. / My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Somebody Help by Nedum1979: 3:23am On Jan 22, 2017
I greet you all in the name of Jesus whom died on the cross for our salvation. Please my brothers and sisters i need your help financially, it is not easy for me coming to the public and be begging people for me but as for now, i have no other option than to swallow the pride. Please my children now is sitting at home because i can't pay their school fees. Pls help me because of God. Thank you allI greet you all in the name of Jesus whom died on the cross for our salvation. Please my brothers and sisters i need your help financially, it is not easy for me coming to the public and be begging people for me but as for now, i have no other option than to swallow the pride. Please my children now is sitting at home because i can't pay their school fees. Pls help me because of God. Thank you allI greet you all in the name of Jesus whom died on the cross for our salvation. Please my brothers and sisters i need your help financially, it is not easy for me coming to the public and be begging people for me but as for now, i have no other option than to swallow the pride. Please my children now is sitting at home because i can't pay their school fees. Pls help me because of God. Thank you all
Re: Please Somebody Help by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Nedum1979:
I greet you all in the name of Jesus whom died on the cross for our salvation. Please my brothers and sisters i need your help financially, it is not easy for me coming to the public and be begging people for me but as for now, i have no other option than to swallow the pride. Please my children now is sitting at home because i can't pay their school fees. Pls help me because of God. Thank you all
ur tslking as if we r seeing ur face
Re: Please Somebody Help by Nedum1979: 3:43am On Jan 22, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
ur tslking as if we r seeing ur face
please my brother if it warrant me to show my face call me and i will come
Re: Please Somebody Help by Nedum1979: 4:44am On Jan 22, 2017
Nedum1979:
I greet you all in the name of Jesus whom died on the cross for our salvation. Please my brothers and sisters i need your help financially, it is not easy for me coming to the public and be begging people for me but as for now, i have no other option than to swallow the pride. Please my children now is sitting at home because i can't pay their school fees. Pls help me because of God. Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Good/reliable Trucking Company For Your Haulage And Logistic? / What Are You Cooking? / How Diamond Bank Staff Allegedly Duped Alaba Traders Of Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.