Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help (1898 Views)

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help by xmich(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2017
What is really happening, is clubkonnect no longer in business or have they turn out to scam the public?
This is what i ask my self since 29-11-17 after out of frustration to pay a fellow I'm owning the sum of #30,000 I had to sell $85 of my bitcoin to clubkonnect to makeup money for the payment but they greeted me with disappointment.
Worst be it is that they will never pick my call neither will they reply my whatsapp massages.

Pls Oga clubkonnect if you can't pay for the coin pls i will appreciate so much if you send back my bitcoin and at its current rate.

Re: Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help by xmich(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2017
Clubkonnect what is happening?
Re: Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help by xmich(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2017
Why the Hands fall?
Re: Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help by xmich(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Clubkonnect fund me or better still send back my coin
Re: Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help by xmich(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Clubkonnect how many weeks will it take you to pay me?
Pls I take god beg you, I need money, pls pay me.
Re: Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help by AkinroIdowu(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2017
On 6th Dec, I make deposit of #1000 and my wallet has not been credited, Also on 8th dec I make deposit of #4000 Till now my wallet has not been credited.. Log in details 09036819848
Re: Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help by Pierohandsome: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Luno is the best exchange platform

(1) (Reply)

CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help / List Of Financial Institutions (banks)under Liquidation!! / Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.