Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car (1374 Views)

My Toyota Corolla 2007 Temperature Guage Not Reading. / How To Check The Fuel Guage To Ensure It's Still Working / My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car by Valvin: 3:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Please house,what could make the temperature gauge of a car not reading on the dashboard even when the speedometer and fuel gauge are reading... Experts in the house please I need solutions...
Re: Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car by mayor2013: 5:03am On Jan 22, 2017
No name of car, no engine size
Re: Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car by Valvin: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2017
The name of the car is Toyota corolla 2005 model
Re: Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car by mayor2013: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Valvin:
The name of the car is Toyota corolla 2005 model

Have you tried running scan. Your engine coolant temperature sensor could be bad or disconnected. If that is fine then ask your technician to check your cluster
Re: Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car by Valvin: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Alert bro...wia s d cluster located...
Re: Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Did u change ur radiator to double cell and have ur thermostat removed and fans running directly? That is enough to prevent the temperature guage from rising at all.
Re: Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Valvin:
Please house,what could make the temperature gauge of a car not reading on the dashboard even when the speedometer and fuel gauge are reading... Experts in the house please I need solutions...

Check if the sensor in the pic is connected.
Re: Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car by Valvin: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is the sensor what the guy is holding on his hand?
Re: Non Functional Temperature Guage Of A Car by Valvin: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
The thermostat is still there and functional.... Should it be removed?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your Tokunbo Engines Or Any Spare Parts For Your Motor. / Toyota Venza 2010 / Please How Much Is Toyota Corolla 2006 Bank Type Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.