Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (65769 Views)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Imyourex(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Pvccy riot indeed The guy that supplied those pink hats has made it this year

7 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by murmee: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Meritocracy:
They are just marching against the will of God, they wanted hillary but God turned there mind overnight against her. Where is it written in all religion books that woman should be head of a nation let alone US
A typical Muslim!
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by freshcvvs: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

they didn't vote Trump, Hilary vote was higher but Trump win because of electoral vote.

That was after the rigging.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ocelot2006(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2017
mranova:
All these protests, so who voted for him na?

Electoral College.

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by myright: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
myright stingman please provide this lady here with the letter by Ipob to Nigeria Police for the protest.

Also show her a court ruling where it was said protest the right of everyone.

sunnewsonline.com/rally-for-trump-ipob-seeks-dss-police-clearance/
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by DamiG(f): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Meritocracy:
They are just marching against the will of God, they wanted hillary but God turned there mind overnight against her. Where is it written in all religion books that woman should be head of a nation let alone US
such a backward way of thinking when we already have several female head of states e.g Germany,U.k,liberia,Denmark etc

4 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
I don't understand... Why don't they like this guy R u thinking wat am thinking angry grin

What are you thinking?
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ReubenE(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.
How are you any different from the Trump they are protesting against, with this your unfortunate comment....no offense

I wonder if this your comment is driven by your support for a particular group or from the point of view of humanity.
Is there any part of our national constitution that recommend death for anyone who constitute public nuisance? I believe your guess is as good as mine...

The lives lost are family members of Nigerians like you and I. Your disapproval of their protest should not be presented in this unfortunate manner. No Nigerian deserves to die in the hands of the Nigerian state unless condemned by law.
Despite our outward differences, there is one thing we all share: Citizenship. This your comment is a betrayal of this, and will not make you more Nigerian.

Speaking against evil is what makes us human...
Thank you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by addizzle(f): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Haute:

What are you thinking?
lol...do u really want to know??
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Meritocracy:

The president of Switzerland is a lady and I think the president of Cuba was or still is a lady etc

So STFU

3 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2017
OldBeer:
Some mörons will never be able to comprehend what the American people are doing.

They will see this as a time waste but if you check the history of America, you will know that the country got to where it is today because of its marches.

Women got the right to vote, Blacks got the right to be treated equally, and the use of nuclear weapons were stopped because of marches like this.

Americans are not like some daft people in one backwards continent who will prefer to sit in their house and call on God to fight their poverty-stricken battles.

It is because of sacrifices like this, that is why it is possible for people like you to go over there with your backwards mentality and enjoy the same rights they do.

Most of you will kill yourself to enter there. Yet you will come online to talk rubbish about people who want a better society for themselves.

They know it is not possible for trump to leave, but with this march, they are telling their leaders that you may be in power but the people still have the power over you.

But I doubt the average Nigerian will understand, we are too busy begging baba God to pick up our call.

Hundred over humdred. U made so much sense.

6 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by mumels(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Americans are very stupid Sha. Instead of them to be dancing and happy. Anyway I know all this protest is a result of mix race. US fhcked up. They opened their door wide like a woman opening her pvssy wide for a diccck to enter. The result is what's happening. Obama messed up America. US is a Christian country, why let moslems hold such important roles in the administration and affairs of a country hated by islamist. Can't they learn from Saudi, when have they ever seen a minority take major role in the Arabs?
Look at Nigeria,see what the fulanis are doing, am telling you a time will come when the fulanis will also fight legally for right to rule in this country.

Obama made Putin strong. He was too weak and diplomatic. Putin is a mad man, but a mad man with sense. No one will try to go on an allout confrontation with the US, cos there won't be a winner. No victory No Vanquished.

4 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ritababe(f): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2017
freshcvvs:

That was after the rigging.
rigging? you think US is Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by xcllaxix(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2017
crying over spilt milk... crowd of this magnitude protesting..the question is who voted him in then?
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by lionshare: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

rigging? you think US is Nigeria?

Rigging is not peculiar to Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
OldBeer:
Some mörons will never be able to comprehend what the American people are doing.

They will see this as a time waste but if you check the history of America, you will know that the country got to where it is today because of its marches.

Women got the right to vote, Blacks got the right to be treated equally, and the use of nuclear weapons were stopped because of marches like this.

Americans are not like some daft people in one backwards continent who will prefer to sit in their house and call on God to fight their poverty-stricken battles.

It is because of sacrifices like this, that is why it is possible for people like you to go over there with your backwards mentality and enjoy the same rights they do.

Most of you will kill yourself to enter there. Yet you will come online to talk rubbish about people who want a better society for themselves.

They know it is not possible for trump to leave, but with this march, they are telling their leaders that you may be in power but the people still have the power over you.

But I doubt the average Nigerian will understand, we are too busy begging baba God to pick up our call.

THANKS BRO, THERE IS NO WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BETTER THAN THIS.......

PROTEST IS MOST VALID TOOL FOR DEMONSTRATION IN A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT WHETHER THE ISSUE BE LAWFUL OR UNLAWFUL.

BUT THIS PART OF THE WORLD SOME slowpoke SEE IT AS PUBLIC NUISANCE AND JOBLESSNESS YET THEY SUFFER THE EFFECT AND ALWAYS WANT TO DIE GOING TO COUNTRIES THAT UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF PROTEST.

7 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Meanwhile the Nigerian Jews are matching in support of this Monster called Trump. SMH.

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ritababe(f): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
lionshare:

Rigging is not peculiar to Nigeria....
my friend stop defending him, Trump is not fit to lead the world.

3 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by addizzle(f): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

which kind like? that man is a bomb waiting to explode.
pls would u mind educating me on this??pls
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2017
OldBeer:

The red part is 100% true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2017
xcllaxix:
crying over spilt milk... crowd of this magnitude protesting..the question is who voted him in then?
they are not protesting for him to come down but to take women plight seriously
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ritababe(f): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

The president of Switzerland is a lady and I think the president of Cuba was or still is a lady etc

So STFU

Germany too
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by zicoraads: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.
In one breath you called them semi literates, and in the next breath you act like those you insulted. Those who protested violently and set a limousine on fire on inauguration day, were they permitted to do all of that? There is a marked difference between high handedness and using a sane mind to quell dissent. Anyone with a sane mind would know that shooting unarmed protesters with live bullets is criminal. Permit or no permit.

I am certain the condemnation and outrage would have been massive if it weren't Igbos that were shot and killed. And it's a big shame that we have been bastardized to the extent that we now think it normal when the authorities shoot at, and kill unarmed protesters. Those problems you mentioned, is this not what is causing all of it? How many people have died just because we felt we could quell Boko Haram by being high handed?

What happened in Port Harcourt should be condemned by all. Keep applauding it until it finally gets to your own doorstep.

14 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ajebuter(f): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2017
mranova:
All these protests, so who voted for him na?

Russian hackers and malware

fact..

5 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Osu175(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
When no be naija, e no concern me o!
JESUS!!!!
This is a picture i took with my phone somedays back. How did you get it?
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by EvangelistNdudi(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2017
Meritocracy:
God imposed His will on them.
God listen to the voice of people

God will not impose

You can read 1 Samuel 8 for clarification

Thank you
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ajebuter(f): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2017
Now these are people who are serious about protecting their democracy and country..

Hello Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by sammirano: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2017
What's so astonishing is the fact that who are the people behind this coordinated protest.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by hungryboy(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Because you aren't related to those who were killed Abi?
Maybe you forgot that, we are a democracy,
And that, Holding a protest even without a police permit is not a capital offence
Na people like you dey make me thank God say I no go school,
Cos if graduates speak like this,
That shows that our Universities are not making people wiser

10 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Naijaaccountwiz: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2017
OldBeer:

Your mama born you well better pikin. say hi to your parents for me, they have a child in you!

6 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ritababe(f): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
pls would u mind educating me on this??pls

Trump treats women like his private part to be picked and grab like he said "grab them by the pusssy" what did he think was going to happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.