Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ubi Franklin -the Media Has Been Unfair To Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin -the Media Has Been Unfair To Me (790 Views)

Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? / Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin -the Media Has Been Unfair To Me by akelicious(m): 6:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Despite all his efforts to stay off the media, the MMMG boss, Ubi Frankline has had his own share of publicity, both for good and bad reasons. From the time he parted ways with his former record label mate, Iyanya to the time he started dating Lilian Usoro until their final marriage which has been surrounded with so many controversies. His marriage to the talented actress despite producing a child, crashed barely four months after they gave birth to their first child, Jayden. Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro While some reports are saying that the crashed marriage was as a result of distance as the thespian always complained Ubi was not always around in most of her filming works, others are saying that the crashed marriage was as a result of infidelity and domestic abuse. With all these stories raging, the MMMG boss, seems to have retreated into a shell and decried that the media has not been fair to him. In a chat with him during the Miss Nigeria contest held recently, he said,
read full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/01/ubi-franklin-media-has-been-unfair-to-me.html#more

Re: Ubi Franklin -the Media Has Been Unfair To Me by NegeduGrace(f): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Goan sit down..are you looking for pity?
Re: Ubi Franklin -the Media Has Been Unfair To Me by modelsms(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2017
NegeduGrace:

Eveeybodi get mouth naa
Re: Ubi Franklin -the Media Has Been Unfair To Me by modelsms(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2017
NegeduGrace:

Eveeybodi get mouth naa haba
Re: Ubi Franklin -the Media Has Been Unfair To Me by chyket(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Move on with your life afterall they were not fair to Donald Tump either but it didn't stop him from becoming the US. President.

(1) (Reply)

Eric Arubayi’s Brother Reveals What Killed Gospel Singer / Yemi Alade Looks Hot In New Pictures -ads*4nairablog / China!! My Bisola Is Heart Broken. This Vid Is Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.