Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' (25408 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Lovechisom55: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
He also revealed how his second baby mama, Nicola Siyo, became his staff.

''My ex that just had a baby. we were dating before she started working with me. We were dating and one day I was on the phone trying to get a good communications person and she had already worked with a communications department in a multinational company in South Africa and she said I could help you do a few things while you look for the person to do it which is not bad. After that, she started working with us. We were dating before she became my staff because I felt she had a particular skill I needed. She was someone that could understand and listen to me at a particular time to do the job. She is a great person. Not every relationship will end in marriage'' he said

He went on to say that the way he has had his three children from three different women isn't the way he planned to have his children.

Honestly, I want to say it today the way I have had my kids, the three of them, is not how I would have loved to have them. I prayed to God for four kids, I have three now. I would have wished that they were all together in the same home but you see, things happen. I don't regret anything''

See more here https://thickmatch.com/way-kids-not-way-wanted-ubi-franklinvideo/

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Lovechisom55: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by simonlee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
it's the girls that were opening legs for you i blame!
them don see celebrity na....

20 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by southernbelle(f): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lol...you should have thought of that earlier. There are men who still take their time to pick the women they want in their lives for that same reason.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Abfinest007(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
you are innocent but your dick is guilty

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Mrop(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
See dis one

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by sholatem(f): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
What about d 1 u are owing,baby no 4 is loading joor grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Hintona(f): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ashawo Brostitute dick that cannot stay in one place

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by McSpeedy04: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sh1t happens bro. Deal with it.
Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
So what should we do now?!

Who dey there when you dey wire dem baby mamas?!

Rubbish!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mtcheew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by minasota(f): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Clown
Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
A diick hopping brostitute giving excuses on how he would have fvcked forgeting that condom exists for so many reasons, and preventing pregnancies is majorly one of them,

#spits.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Ogaga87(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
So you want to tell us that you were messing around and cheating on everything you came across unknowingly..

The pain you kept in Usoro heart is what am more concerned about.. Idiotic fellow

In case you feel like to change you can listen to R. Kelly 's if I could turn, turn back the hands of time

9 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by starbuck(f): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Una just go wake up, call freeze to grant una interview make una shine small...

Ndị ara

Who gives a fu.........ck about your life

13 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Pidginwhisper: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by dejio42(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
How many are they and don't make this an excuse of not been responsible

Ask 2face how far
Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Hycon(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Brother Animashahun
Mega distributor
cool

9 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Upton: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na so dem dey talk, tomorrow them go give another girl belle.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by RDPMAN: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Okay, we hear you
Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Brostitute

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Josaj:
*A-Z ON MINI IMPORTATION THAT GIVES STEADY INCOME FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME*

Discover How You Can Start Mini Importation Business From Scratch With Less Than #20,000 And Turn It Into 7 to 8 Figure Earning Within Few Month From now… ”

Using your Mobile phone, Facebook and Whatsapp account to control and manage your business.

I will take you by hand and show you step by step methods you can use to start Importation business from scratch and turn it into profitable business guaranteed of earning you 7 to 8 figures monthly.
INTERESTED?
Class will start soon
Chat up to be added to the group
+234 907 222 4801

how much have u made?

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by nicepoker101(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
So the useless ladies couldn't close their useless legs too. Any way with money most ladies phone password is longer than river Nile. But their legs na just slide to unlock. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by laudate: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lovechisom55:
watch video below https://thickmatch.com/way-kids-not-way-wanted-ubi-franklinvideo/
"Things happen," my left foot! He couldn't keep his trousers zipped up, and he is now looking for excuses. Oga Donatus...the sperm donor!

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

how much have u made?

You don't expect him to tell you that here, do you?
Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by MobilityExpress: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Said he wants 4 kids and now he has 3. This guy just used computer village sense to say another baby mama loading grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' by martineverest(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
the grand patron of Belle Giver Association of Nigeria (BGAN) has spoken

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Ibitoye: Nigerian Singer In Romania' Winning Hearts Of Romanians / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo / Mercy Eke Stuns In Red In Christmas Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.