Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Course Rejection - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Course Rejection (612 Views)

Postmodern Rejection Of Absolute Truth In Richard Rorty: An Appraisal / NYSC Members Complain Of Rejection At Ppa’s / 10 Ways To Overcome Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Course Rejection by adajoe555: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2017
I was rejected in my course because my jamb subject was not corresponding they gave me admission into the same course merit list. i discovered the rejection while i was doing my online clearance, they gave me list of courses to go for but am confused, and i don't know how to go about the rejection. and now the school is on one week strike.

if u are in university of port harcourt pls help me before they terminate my admission ..i don't want to stay at home this year

lalastic lala are you here?

seun pls help oh
Re: Course Rejection by scarchiji: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
adajoe555:
I was rejected in my course because my jamb subject was not corresponding they gave me admission into the same course merit list. i discovered the rejection while i was doing my online clearance, they gave me list of courses to go for but am confused, and i don't know how to go about the rejection. and now the school is on one week strike.

if u are in university of port harcourt pls help me before they terminate my admission ..i don't want to stay at home this year

lalastic lala are you here?

seun pls help oh
Are you done with the online clearance now?
Re: Course Rejection by adajoe555: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
No
Re: Course Rejection by scarchiji: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2017
adajoe555:
No
Going to admission office is your best bet... before it gets too late.

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Federal Government BEA Scholarship For Undergraduates Still Ongoing / "Please Help A Jambite: What Course Should I Apply For? / Will Christians Ever Stop Been Terrorists Fake Miracles Doers And Murderers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.