Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

"Please Help A Jambite: What Course Should I Apply For? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Please Help A Jambite: What Course Should I Apply For? (586 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Please Help A Jambite: What Course Should I Apply For? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Good say Sir's/Ma's. As UTME 2017/2018 registration/ Examination draw nearer, I need help as regards my Course/ Future Career. I sat for UTME 2016/2017, I scored 202 but I was denied admission as I couldn't meet up the cut-off Grade for English and Literary Studies at the University of Ibadan. I Applied to Ekiti State university, attended the Screening/Interview.. I was offered admission as a part time Student last week. I applied for Unilorin Remedial 2016/2017 though the school doesn't offer English language as a remedial course, I applied for Linguistics as it's related to English language though I wanted English Language. An uncle of mine who resides in Germany advised me to study European languages as a course as Nigeria can't provide Employment for it's citizen's again, he said learning an European language gives me opportunity to Work abroad/ Nigeria. I fell in love with his advise but my parents have been telling me to Go ahead with the Unilorin Remedial though it's yet to commence. According to my research and discoveries, I could work in a number of places as a English language student but I think more Clarifications/ advise on this issue. Should I apply for European language, English studies/German at University of Ibadan to be precise or English and literary studies at University of Ilorin.

Thanks.
Re: "Please Help A Jambite: What Course Should I Apply For? by Miradamian: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
U can do the English/German Lang so u can have double opportunities

1 Like

Re: "Please Help A Jambite: What Course Should I Apply For? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Miradamian:
U can do the English/German Lang so u can have double opportunities

Thanks but I would love to know the Career opportunities associated with English/German studies.

(1) (Reply)

Good life / Shortage Of In Dependence And Jamb Mock Exam / C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.