Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Does This Dream Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does This Dream Mean? (691 Views)

What Does This Dream Mean? / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Dream Mean? by bignero: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2017
i was trying to reverse my car...and had my friends in the car, but the place was filled with trailers etc

it was hard reversing but i did

next i saw myself outside my car....and my friends had gone far ahead

i saw a trailer and with dog poo,beside it....i enterd the trailer and took out two botles of red oil inside a poly bag from the trailer...i thought the trailer owners would stop me but they didnt....i then ran and took a short cut and saw my friends again just ahead of me......

any one with any idea what all it means?

thanks
Re: What Does This Dream Mean? by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Even Joseph cannot understand this dream....
Re: What Does This Dream Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Treat typhoid
Re: What Does This Dream Mean? by brandonobi(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
Even Joseph cannot understand this dream....
I swear
Re: What Does This Dream Mean? by hisgrace090: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2017
It tells of struggling and frustration while your colegues are moving ahead effortlessly.
The trailer owners did not move against you because the see you chasing shadow.
Pls pray for Gods guidance upon your life.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean? by Blue86(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
which business are you endeavoring to do Or plans that you have.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/02/17 / Why Qur'an Was Revealed / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/02/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.