Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

7 Ways To Cope With Cultism In They University(freshmen) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Ways To Cope With Cultism In They University(freshmen) (660 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Cope With Cultism In They University(freshmen) by redon12(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
1.Be On God side.
Make sure God is on your side. meaning you should desist from sin by all means. Cultist will run away from you.

2. learn How To Let Go.
My cousin a petrochemical student of esut was in his hostel one day when some cult guys barged in, into his room .
collecting his black berry bold2 then when it was still more than 50k he didn't

make a fuss about it but he let it Go now he is working at chevron.

if he had fought them not to part with his phone..
i wouldnt be here talking about him..

if they ask you for your watch and you recognise them as cultist give to them..shoes, boxers ? give them so that you would live to buy more expensive ones..

3. An Offender
Matthew 5:25
Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest
at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee
to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

if you offend a cultist try to settle with him..

They have a tradition that forgiveness is a sin but its not all that true they

can always forgive you if you buy them "alcohol" or those things you know they like..
you cannot always dodge a bullet so don't stare they mouth that pumps it out..

4. Avoid Girls that are cultist or there Chicks
You cant always tell when a girl is being eyed by a cultist or a girl friend to a cultist so to avoid this type of danger

tell your male friends about they girl you are want to woo they would help you to
discern dangerous ones..

5. Illusion of protection
Even though your friend or brother is a cultist don't use that as an excuse to keep on looking for trouble..

He or she is not omnipresent and will not always save you from axes, daggers and hot bullets.

6. Joining cultism in order to be protected
Its a normal tradition for freshers to join cult groups for protection .
thats they real Definition of Bad idea all cult groups have rivals

you would be smoked out soon to satisfy a bloody vengeance..

7. Being forced to join cultism
Your friends or cultists try to push you into cultism because you are Intelligient, intellectual ,wealthy . etc.

pray to God to blind them from seeing you then Run.

i drop my keyboard at this juncture..

i think they Elite can add more to this topic..

Re: 7 Ways To Cope With Cultism In They University(freshmen) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: 7 Ways To Cope With Cultism In They University(freshmen) by redon12(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Richest Pastor Edir Macedo Worth $1.1billion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/08/17 / Do You Still Think That BILLY GRAHAM Is A CHRISTIAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.