Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695879 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Analytics: 2:28am On Jul 07, 2017
fairheart:
Actually, when you refuse to think and assess possible positive reasons for which my original post was intended for, you did not only stoop, but also go below my level, even if you are 30 something. Anwering question is not a war, as you call it... if you call yourself a student. There is nothing to be afraid of that hadn't been felt prior interview that led to successful visa outcome at the embassy. If they could go to the embassy and conquer, they would be able to answer perfectly well at the port of entry, that is, should they be questioned!

You are the worrisome, fearful one who only see what is wrong where someone is showing what is right. Do not comment on my post again. It is totally unnecessary. Check my profile very well. Don't dare quote it!
Quit sniffing that shiit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Analytics: 2:30am On Jul 07, 2017
vivyval:
Hello everyone; where is Deetus?
Lions den
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Analytics: 2:31am On Jul 07, 2017
ProfOjah1234:
VISA APPROVED Today 6:30am..

It can only be GOD.. Transcript Loading!!!
Ojah Ojah. I need visa tips o. I get Interview for New York next week
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 07, 2017
vivyval:
Hello everyone; where is Deetus?
Babygirl, I'm here. What's up?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by lakeolamilekan: 3:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Biggy911:
@texrem,

i have sent you a PM, please assist, we need to talk urgently. Thanks Bro
pls need mock interview too o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 07, 2017
Analytics:
Lions den
SMH for you!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 07, 2017
femi312:
I dont have much to say to you, I wont be tempted to come down to your level 1) By saying 'young' its obvious you think everybody here is a kid or a 25 year old boy.
2) Desist from making posts that will cause tension or make applicants to be scared unneccesarily. Again, POE IS NOT A WARFRONT!
3) Dont feel important, if you and I dont comment, there are 1001 people that will comment and help future applicants, so get over yourself.

Egbon Femi, abeg 25years old no be boy ooo. God point tho', however, I read his initial post and I Dont think it can give anyone hysteria.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 07, 2017
fairheart:
There are some young people here who need to learn how to think properly! Whenever I post anything here, I do so with intention to help, and my posts have always been influenced base on recent experience with one student or the other. How could I be making feel unnecessary tension I am only trying to help, for goodness sake! The information I passed never harm anyone. You need not to come here and accuse me as though I am gaining from what I post. I have students who had to answer questions at the port of entry; your experience might be different, and that doesn't mean the same will or will never happen to prospective travellers. You just barge on someone's post and start concluding! Idiot!

I enjoyed your initial post and was glad that you took the pain to share your friend's experience. thank you sir. I believe you live in an advance country (with cultural diversity and people with diverging views) as such you should have a broader perspective, able to accept other peoples opinion-puerile or incisive. however, your dissent into name calling "idiot" is quite inappropriate. I go tell you truth bros.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by AsiwajuAfo001(m): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Hi all, it's been a while. Is anyone coming to Cleveland State University.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2017
fairheart:
Write to me; let us see how we can work together to get your visa for the September term.

If you can't contribute/answer questions here openly then i suggest you take a break from this thread.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Analytics:
You see that this guy is an agent? They should write to you? Are you Punch Newspaper? or are you trying to build a pen-pal over nairaland?

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.