Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine (11364 Views)

16 Tips To Help You Do SEO Like A Pro And Rank High On Google / Get 10k Pageviews Daily On Your Blog And Rank Google First Page / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Ifyrichards:

How do i add ssl certificate to my blog. Please I need a paid blogger theme

i will make a post about it soon
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by fengpam(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2017
FREEEEE WEBHOSTING
Free cPanel Web Hosting with PHP5/Mysql - no advertising!
Register now: https://www.000webhost.com/954735.html
We can offer you a free web hosting package packed with advanced features for hosting & building professional dynamic websites. We provide secure free web space with all the web hosting tools you could possibly ever need.
Our package includes:
- 1500 MB of Disk Space, 100 GB Bandwidth
- Host your own domain (https://www.yourdomain.com)
- cPanel Powered Hosting (you will love it)
- Over 500 website templates ready to download
- Easy to use website builder
- Free POP3 Email Box with Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- And many more..
Click here to visit us: https://www.000webhost.com/954735.html
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2017
getting ssl certificate is also important
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by Chipappii(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2017
pauljumbo:
getting ssl certificate is also important

Bro help out, can you give me a cue on why adsense would reject my blog?

http://www.gistrealm..com that's the blog..

Thanks
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chipappii:

Bro help out, can you give me a cue on why adsense would reject my blog?

http://www.gistrealm..com that's the blog..

Thanks
ok i will check it and update you later
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by loudblogger(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
nice one sir but what about for wordpress users. yesterday i read a post after implementing it it got me to the first page on google.this implies for users and wordpress users by practicing this Seo techniques using your webmaster tool to rank first page on your queries
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2017
loudblogger:
nice one sir but what about for wordpress users. yesterday i read a post after implementing it it got me to the first page on google.this implies for users and wordpress users by practicing this Seo techniques using your webmaster tool to rank first page on your queries

i will make a post on wordpress seo soon
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
adding your links on forums also make your blog rank better
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 4:03am On Apr 21, 2017
you can also share your contents on linkedin
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 8:27am On May 30, 2017
sharing your blog on forums also boost your rank
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2017
submitting your blog URL to other search engine is very important
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2017
sharing your website on social media also help your site to rank on search engine
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2017
You need promote your content everyday
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Keep posting and sharing your contents makes your blog rank on search engine
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by unity234: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2017
good article
pls I have a blog with BLOGGER TEMPLATES -DESIGNED BY JOHANES DJOGAN -
how do edit or customize the template so that i can have my own images instead of those sliding cartoon images.
pls check my blog to see what I mean
genius2be..com
(on web version)
thnx
expecting ur response
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by damaestro: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
How do I make this site www.lovegodblog..com get approved by Google AdSense
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by Abatsam111(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
If you're interested in any of these domains, kindly call/whatsapp 07064272729

Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
You can also promote the blog from commenting in other blogs
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Guys, I need your help. I could access my site fully on Chrome but since today I've not been able to see my other features. I keep seeing the default WordPress site when I log in. Here is a photo. It's just like I'm using the WordPress app. I only changed email address to a more professional one yesterday.

cc Pauljumbo

Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 6:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Submit your website to social media also helps it to rank on search engine
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Getting quality backlinks help your site to rank on search engine
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 4:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Submit your blog to search engine
Re: How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine by pauljumbo: 3:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Rank your blog on search engine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Add Pictures On Nairaland Posts?! / Wordpress Or Blogger; Which One Should I Choose? / 10 Free Ways To Get More Traffic On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.