Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company (663 Views)

My Former Website Hosting Company Is Holding Me To Ransom / Do You Need A Reliable Web Hosting Service? Then We've Got You Covered / Is Garanntor A Reliable Web Hosting Company? Your Advice Please... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by redvektor(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2017
please I will like if you guys can recommend a good web hosting company for me
please help me guys is urgent
Re: Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by MifiHost: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2017
We at MifiHost are well-known for our innovation & we are one of the cutting edge web-hosting companies who offer truly amazing features. We offer reliable and affordable web hosting. Visit www.mifihost.com. You can read about our reviews online.

Re: Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by MifiHost: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2017
redvektor:

We at MifiHost are well-known for our innovation & we are one of the cutting edge web-hosting companies who offer truly amazing features. We offer reliable and affordable web hosting. Visit www.mifihost.com. You can read about our reviews online.

Re: Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by betahost247(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2017
redvektor:

Hello,

Beta Host is the right place for you.

Beta Host provides Reliable, Affordable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

We guarantee our commitment to quality. Satisfy your need for speed and keep your wallet happy too. We combine SSD technology with the latest hardware, to bring you revved-up site performance that comes in under budget. In most cases, our Web Hosting is 50% faster than the other guys..

Why not try us today and you will never regret having us as one of your favorite web hosting provider:

http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

Hope to have you as one of our premium customer.

Thank you
Re: Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by emcee4love(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2017
redvektor:

I suggest betahost247 for you #Reliable #Active #ResponsiveSupportForCustomers #Cool ... Try them and join the appreciative league
Re: Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by Jose213(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
i have posted about you avoiding Mifihost and Betahost247 and someone reported the post....Shame on the person who did that!!!!!

Reseller hosts are patheeetic...Dont go for a host youve not read any reviews about......Am emailing you if someone dares delete this one again...

Infact am about to start an anti Mfihost/Betahost247 once i get this post gone.....
Be warned Mifihost and Betahost247!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by MifiHost: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jose213:
i have posted about you avoiding Mifihost and Betahost247 and someone reported the post....Shame on the person who did that!!!!!

Reseller hosts are patheeetic...Dont go for a host youve not read any reviews about......Am emailing you if someone dares delete this one again...

Infact am about to start an anti Mfihost/Betahost247 once i get this post gone.....

Hello Jose213. We take objection to that. MifiHost is not a reseller web hosting company. You do not have an account with MifiHost and at such do not have any idea about our services. Beware of defamation and spreading of hatred speech. Thanks
Re: Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by betahost247(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jose213:

Hello Jose213,

We are not a reseller under any company. We own our Server located in 5 geographical location in USA And UK.

Neither do you have an account with us nor do not have any idea about our product and services. You need to kindly check review online. We have been operating hosting Server since 2013 right from GILGAHOST before migrating to Beta Host.

Thank you
Re: Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by redvektor(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
na wa oh am just confuse who do I believe now
Re: Need A Reliable Web Hosting Company by LekkiHost: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
redvektor:

lekkihost is at your service. we offer cheap and affordable hosting plans. our server is very reliable and stable..we guarantee you 99.9% uptime and stability and our support team are available 24/7. visit https://www.lekkihost.com/lekkihost.html for more infomation or call this number 09081177716

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Website / Get Over 2,000 Hits On Your Blog Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.