Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! (1486 Views)

Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by furrr(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
shocked shocked My name is Ahmad i am from kano, following some atrocities comitted by fulani herdsman this so called "man of god" took it upon himself to encourage his congregation to kill "all" fulani people.. According to him the southern kaduna killings is the sole fault of the alleged muslims.. well i hate to brake it to you southern kaduna killings is more complicated than he taught
And wait a minute...
He advocated for the biafran agitators well the filling is mutual i cant wait for the day when this country breaks up and everyone goes his way
There is just too much hate in this country and country can grow with this level of hate

Therefore, my advice to my igbo brothers is that if you sincerely feel that you no longer want to be part of this country the best way to leave is to call all your representative from the federal government i.e lawmakers political appointees, all fg workers , your brothers in diffrent parts of the country. This will force the government to hold a refrendum and ultimately leaving

I pray that almighty Allah help you in this endeavour .....

Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by furrr(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Muslim killed in southern kaduna
Mosque burnt ....

Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by furrr(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2017
More cry

1 Share

Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by Funlordjnr: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2017
undecided

What sort of thread is this? See barbecue and threats everywhere!
Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by ybalogs(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2017
This is serious.How,why,Where and when did these happen?
Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by antontech(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
And these pictures was never in d news. Liar

2 Likes

Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by hakanai(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
antontech:

This things are not lies. Often to avoid the ripple effects the images and news is kept low. To be frank if such images spread to places like Kano,Bauchi and parts of KD then alot more people will be affected.I have seen video footage and photos of mass killings in Jos and Kaduna as recorded and shared by some people to cause more carnage. Often state governors ask security to stop or seize such, before they get to gatherings eg. Jumat. That is what triggers some violence on Fridays.

All that is happening is unfortunate and avoidable. If only the system works and they are more proactive.Where instigators or inciting elements are dealt with sooner.
Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by furrr(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
antontech:
It is amazing how some of us think
I showed you photos of atrocities with labels on the pics including the location and address where it happened and you say i am lying
Why dont you go to those locations and verify before coming here and say whatever comes to your mind

Fyi this are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, daugthers etc....
Why dont just pay your respect or even just move on.... cry
Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by furrr(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Most people seem to think that southern kaduna is exclusively christain and that muslims come from other place to kill people and leave .... The truth is muslims live is skd for a very long time and the conflict is more complicated than you may think

Its quiet disgusting actually for people with little or no knowledge of the situation comment and say things with utter disregard for the dead...
May Allah have mercy on the dead and may he provide a lasting solution to this nightmare.. Ameen..
Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by furrr(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
ybalogs:
This is serious.How,why,Where and when did these happen?

Just recently in southern kaduna.... cry
Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by bigzic(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
furrr:

Just recently in southern kaduna.... cry
The date say 2011 that is like 6 years ago. So what is the bases of this useless news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by furrr(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
bigzic:
The date say 2011 that is like 6 years ago. So what is the bases of this useless news.

The photos are not recent... The photos are there to show you the consequencies of words said by influencial people like pastors...
And imams.... This nightmare happened after a pastor gave a similar sermon to his congregation on the benefit of killing muslims... And of course the muslims retaliated and then the army which resulted in a blood bath...

I only worry that if this is allowed persist both muslims and chritians will be locked in a never ending battle which will end up destroying us both..

I cant upload the pastors sermon due to network issues but o will keep trying

1 Share

Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by Blue3k(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Inciting violence isn't covered under free speech. I don't know why cops haven't arrested him or MCA association.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by zubby55(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
The date is 2011 and all the pics here is what happened in jos

2 Likes

Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Next time vote wisely and listen to the voice of reason

Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by bigzic(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
furrr:

The photos are not recent... The photos are there to show you the consequencies of words said by influencial people like pastors...
And imams.... This nightmare happened after a pastor gave a similar sermon to his congregation on the benefit of killing muslims... And of course the muslims retaliated and then the army which resulted in a blood bath...

I only worry that if this is allowed persist both muslims and chritians will be locked in a never ending battle which will end up destroying us both..

I cant upload the pastors sermon due to network issues but o will keep trying
true I totally agree with you, people in authority should be agent of Unity not cause discord .
Re: Pastor :; Kill All Fulani Herdsman You Can Find!!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2017
furrr:
shocked shocked My name is Ahmad i am from kano, following some atrocities comitted by fulani herdsman this so called "man of god" took it upon himself to encourage his congregation to kill "all" fulani people.. According to him the southern kaduna killings is the sole fault of the alleged muslims.. well i hate to brake it to you southern kaduna killings is more complicated than he taught
And wait a minute...
He advocated for the biafran agitators well the filling is mutual i cant wait for the day when this country breaks up and everyone goes his way
There is just too much hate in this country and country can grow with this level of hate

Therefore, my advice to my igbo brothers is that if you sincerely feel that you no longer want to be part of this country the best way to leave is to call all your representative from the federal government i.e lawmakers political appointees, all fg workers , your brothers in diffrent parts of the country. This will force the government to hold a refrendum and ultimately leaving

I pray that almighty Allah help you in this endeavour .....
Did you watch the video at all? Please watch it and see things for yourself.
These were his exact words
Suleiman said this
Somebody called me and told me that there is a plan to send Fulani herdsmen after you and I said ok and the person said I should be careful and I said careful of what. He said the herdsmen are just going to run into the road like herdsmen and begin to cause confusion and while your security men clear them and you come out, they will open fire. I said okay. After about a week, he called me and said please, if you don't do that, they might bring them to come around church premises. I said its okay. And I told my people, any Fulani herdsman you see around you, kill him. I have told them in the church here, that any fulani herdsman that just entered by mistake, Kill him, Kill Him. Cut his head. If they are busy killing christians and nothing is happening, we will kill them and nothing will happen."he said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo And Household / Jubilation As Court Assumes Jurisdiction In Biafra Sovereignty Lawsuit / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.