Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) (88042 Views)

Alhaji's Snake Entered Polytechnic Runs Girl's Vagina In Glamour Girl (Throwback / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
fiftynaira:

Present sir.

Cc goldbim

Lol grin I no be class teacher wey dey record register now grin E don tey when last I heard from u
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
jusRadical:

It is because Jesus came not for righteous but for the unrighteous (sinner). It is the sick that sees the physician remember.

yea, but am just saying it is far better if we can remember our creator in the days of our youth, like book of Ecclesiastics would say..That would add more value to the kingdom
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by dhardline(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
I guess most of them became evangelist because they still could not find the happiness they

thought they would get from all the fame.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
goldbim:
cool.power of love and my love too..when Nollywood was still alive.not now that we have just famehunters.
fiftynaira:

Present sir.

Cc goldbim
get a room you two! angry
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by goldbim(f): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
get a room you two! angry
grin grin grin HATER SPOTTED.!!!fiftynaira, come and see!..Bro's omoluabi,howdy?been a while.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by mikron(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
liz benson the most prettiest of them all. what a beauty
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ademoore07:

Lol grin I no be class teacher wey dey record register now grin E don tey when last I heard from u

Yes sir. Am bk and better!

1 Like

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin grin HATER SPOTTED.!!!fiftynaira, come and see!..Bro's omoluabi,howdy?been a while.

Baby don't mind him

1 Like

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
goldbim:
lol fifty naira no get value for Nigerian economy of today. I am fine dear..truly been a while. happy new year to you.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by goldbim(f): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol fifty naira no get value for Nigerian economy of today. I am fine dear..truly been a while. happy new year to you.
grin wish you same,sir..anyways,whether na one naira,whether na 1million,fiftynaira' gat me.. tongue...
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
goldbim:
grin wish you same,sir..anyways,whether na one naira,whether na 1million,fiftynaira' gat me.. tongue...
baby you must to chop my moni..

chop my moniee cos I get am plenty[size=8pt][/size]
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by goldbim(f): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
baby you must to chop my moni..

chop my moniee cos I get am plenty[size=8pt][/size]
love don't cost a thing tongue.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
goldbim:

How to know a good wife part one

1 Like

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
2shur:
thst was when nollywood were still making movies.
no be all these nre useless village
palace
king anf queen inside one mansion and start shouting guards guards.den it will onlybbe palace..gateman..queen king and some staged elders.
or those useless city movies wey no dey geh pass one or two scenes.
the office is always empty with no colleagues
or empty bar.not a single soul in it
or empty club..restaurant
and all contracts..business transaction..documents snf oyher shiits..na only mouth them dey use talk am.
or those opo movies such as bold 5 babes.
now another stupid movie such as mmm why has now been launched.
nollywood remains backward
Lol,zzz , you don wound with laugh here... Lol......

Na you watch Nollywood movies pass.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
goldbim:
I pray this NAIRALAND QUEST! comes to reality.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2017
@lalasticlala, how true is that "line" of yours? That uncle nobert young "dropped" UCHE JOMBO for Aunty Gloria Anozie..

.Uche jombo ke! to Uncle Young! ha.. the marriage no for work.

Uche jombo na pikin she be to Uncle young na.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Chukazu:

yea, but am just saying it is far better if we can remember our creator in the days of our youth, like book of Ecclesiastics would say..That would add more value to the kingdom

I agree with you 1,000,000%. That is the truth.

The issue is do they truly repent? Or is it all about participation in "church" activities.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by ashala(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ademoore07:

Were u impotent b4 then? grin grin grin

Impotent?? , Nah. Av alwayz had a powerful freaky DICKY since I was a young Buck. tongue
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by armyofone(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sounds interesting, where can I watch it?
Anyone ?
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2017
ashala:

Impotent?? , Nah. Av alwayz had a powerful freaky DICKY since I was a young Buck. tongue

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy . Ladies, Beware tongue grin
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Phunkyposh(f): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
i dont understand
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by ashala(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ademoore07:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy . Ladies, Beware tongue grin

Ladies love it wink cool

1 Like

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by catalan15(m): 3:00am On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=lalasticlala post=53027483]www.nairaland.com/attachments/4771435_glamour20girlsdd201_jpegfea2b2009e41cd82c6274af79f36d647
Remember The blockbuster 1994 movie, "Glamour Girls"?. Let's Look at the top actresses that featured in that movie, what they are up to now and what they look like now, 23 years after.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4771436_unnamed28_jpeg6d9c8e878085ea07eeae793289f1441f

The film was a hit, romantic, and hot as at then. I remember a woman that visited us then, shouted when it got to the scene where Zack Orji was bathing with Eucharia Anunobi and .... The woman sent us out grin

My favorite scene was the part where an Alhaji lured a UNILAG runs girl to the hotel for sex in exchange for money. He brought out big python. The python was to make love to the girl and the python entered inside the girl via her private part. The girl later died when she got to the campus.

"Glamour Girls" featured Liz Benson, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Okere, Bar

1 Like

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2017
WHERE IS PATIENCE OZOKWOR WHEN THIS FILM WAS ACTED. IN THOSE DAYS WE WATCH FILM. THESE DAYS NA MOVIE WE DE SEE. WHERE THEY KEEP MOVING UP AND DOWN,. DOING NOTHING TILL MOVIE GO END. YOU ONLY KNOW ITS FINISHED WHEN YOU SEE WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO AND NAMES START SCROLLING
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by pweeryambre: 8:25pm On May 23, 2019
That patra dance somewhere in the movie set " my property is my property" scene was a hit.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by edoairways: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Dolly unachukwu nko
That was when nollywood was watchable and delightful
Not now that amateurs and gold diggers have hijacked it and made foreign series the order lord of entertainment
Foreign series had always dominated our tv screens way back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.