Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ (49570 Views)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) / Swiss President Alain Berset Spotted Reading On The Floor Outside The UN HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by dabrin: 5:35am On Oct 06, 2018
Swiss President Alain Berset sits on the ground reading his notes on pavement outside the United Nations HQ in New York during the 73rd general assembly.

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/swiss-president-sits-ground-reading-notes-outside-united-nations-hq

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by dabrin: 5:35am On Oct 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by ShenTeh(m): 5:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Is this not the same president who rides bicycle to work.

The strength of simplicity.

PS
It is rather his Dutch counterpart who actually cycles to work. I take responsibility for the mix-up.

Thanks to Olifiz, Gbaskiboy and abc115, who drew my attention to my mix-up.

388 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by estyvino(m): 5:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Another Dino and Fayose showing up political disguise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Olifiz(m): 5:46am On Oct 06, 2018
ShenTeh:
Is this not the same president who rides bicycle to work.

The strength of simplicity.

I think that was Netherlands president or something.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by JasonScoolari: 5:50am On Oct 06, 2018
Just look at how LIVELY he is...

But what do we have down here......

Mtchewwww!

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by BabaO2: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2018
Na dem culture jor, nothing extraordinary

12 Likes

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by ExAngel007(f): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2018
when you see a serious president

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Redoil: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2018
Like for bubu share for alain berset

27 Likes 243 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Caseless: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2018
cool
This is just like me. Nothing changes me. I want to be free and simple even if I'm powerful.

The only time you'll see our politicians closer to the ground is when they need our votes , or they're exhausted after a hectic primaries and they sit like jibrin is doing below.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Caseless: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Redoil:
Like for bubu share for alain berset
I've always taken you to be one of those secondary school leavers we have here. You just exhibited one of their traits to confirm my suspicion; they seek "likes" at every turn like a toddler would do when brought close to its mother's bre'east.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by iammo(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2018
political gimmicks

3 Likes

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Caseless: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Mtchewwww!
I'm sure if it was buhari that sat like this, you'd have screamed how he's lifelessly embarrassing Nigerians. In fact, you'd say his legs are failing him because of old age and that's why he sat that low.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Caseless: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2018
iammo:
political gimmicks
that's not Nigeria.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by iammo(m): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Caseless:
that's not Nigeria.
I am more concerned with what a politician does when there is no camera filming him, than what he does when a camera is on him. and if Panama papers are anything to go by politician everywhere are all the same, including pa buhari

16 Likes

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by JasonScoolari: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Caseless:
I'm sure if it was buhari that sat like this, you'd have screamed how he's lifelessly embarrassing Nigerians. In fact, you'd say his legs are failing him because of old age and that's why he sat that low.
You're the one saying that not me.

BTW, Can the lifeless one handle a pen? grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Caseless: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2018
iammo:
I am more concerned what a politician does when there is no camera filming him, than what he does when a camera is on him. and if Panama papers are anything to go by politician everywhere are all the same, including pa buhari
as humans, we all have what we do off camera and politicians are humans too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by panafrican(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2018
Who cares.? This is not part of our African culture. Our chief does not sit on the ground, period.

9 Likes

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Gossiplover: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2018
imagine this....
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by thugmansion(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2018
No.. That one is from Netherlands
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by mytime24(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2018
Simple presido kiss
Nt like our oga @d top

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2018
Just look at this criminal forming simplicity and humility on camera.

All these white guys are crooks. Infact they are more corrupt than we blacks. Just that they normally code their own, while they help us expose ourselves. Making us think we are the most corrupt.

When you return all stolen funds from Africa stacked in Swizz banks. Then we will take you serious.

mtcheeew..

12 Likes

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Nathdougg: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Mtchewwww!
we have lifeless DULLARD down here

6 Likes

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2018
He wants to be well prepared before facing the world...unlike a country I knw smh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by henrydadon(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2018
it must have been a matter of serious importance
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2018
At least he can read I heard some don't have Certificate
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Kulas: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2018
iammo:
political gimmicks
Political what?, You think its Nigeria politicians?

1 Like

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by ipobarecriminals: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2018
estyvino:
undecided
estyvino:
forget it.Fayose/Dino are THIEVES. Fraudster

1 Like

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by ipobarecriminals: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2018
cool our pipu here can't dare it.Even in church,dey have special chair reserve for dem.

2 Likes

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Nine11: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Adalebe Adebayo penkelemes for governor 2019 Support Group 

We believe in the government of the youth, to the young mind who are able and capable, we are a large group of people supporting and waiting to vote Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemesi, For he has promised us good governance and great support for the youth. if you share the same belief with us and you want to show solidarity and join us to vote Adelabu for governor come 2019 drop your number to be added in our whatsapp group. Or into olagabby1@gmail.com 
Nigeria must move forward, Oyo state must move forward.
Thank you.

Ki Oyo kole dara ajumose gbogbo wa ni oo

https://www.nairaland.com/4771603/join-adebayo-adelabu-penkelemes-governor

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) / Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.