Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,332 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? (68645 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / Imagine Your Little Girl Coming Back From School Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by misterjosh(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Too bad, no cleaners in the school to give the boy a change of clothes...
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Verami(f): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Its fun to me
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by ajepako(f): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
That would be babangbali...enemyofpeace and lyangbali...

sadly...they are still like that till date..

They only shower once every quater..

Obun incorporated.......P tongue tongue
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by BossDanniee(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
undecided Chai
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
I would spank the hell out of him if he were my son, see Nigerians forming westerners.

The rod corrects, infact, the fear of rod is the beginning of wisdom.
The bible said spare the rod and spoil the child! You are right! But must be done with caution lest the child resents you instead of respect! cool
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Mintayo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
He will start washing his uniforms from that day. cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Richy4(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
That means the family need to contact those that construct swimming pool ASAP.....If not, he will go back swimming in mud again
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by amahthelma(f): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
will get furious at him so e wouldn't try such next time and then clean him up
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Hades2016(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
Spank him silly
wicked father spotted lol grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Royalfurnitures: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
O boy na waoh, was he part of Lai Mohammed sambisa trip?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Bakare19: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol.. I'll sure chastise him. Not necessarily spanking though
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by agrovick(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
I'm sure gonna whoop him till he starts questioning if he really is a product of my loins gringrin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Hades2016(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mintayo:
He will start washing his uniforms from that day. cool
wicked father lol grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
I will beat the hell out of him,wat nonsense! undecided angry
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Hades2016(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
agrovick:
I'm sure gonna whoop him till he starts questioning if he really is a product of my loins gringrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by dingbang(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hades2016:
lie say ur popsy no flog u with cane
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Hades2016(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
prettythicksme:
I will beat the hell out of him,wat nonsense! undecided angry
wicked mother spotted lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Hades2016(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
lie say ur popsy no flog u with cane
lol him flog me tire na grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Trina0936:

The bible said spare the rod and spoil the child! You are right!But must be done with caution lest the child resents you instead of respect!. cool
Absolutely at the embolden.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hades2016:
lol him flog me tire na grin
u don die as him flog u tire?
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by naturefellow(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Igbos:
Clean him up and get him fresh clothes to wear...
All of that just after a good spanking!
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Hades2016(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
u don die as him flog u tire?
lol
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hades2016:
wicked mother spotted lol grin cheesy
Hehehehehehe i will give him the beating of his life,i dont take shits. grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by anjowaka510(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
I will make sure I snap him,take to lab and print it for reference and after I wl bath him but mind u at the back of my mind am happy for having an active boy.na so me self do make I no lie joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
Spank him silly

trash sad
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by naturefellow(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bakare19:
Lol.. I'll sure chastise him. Not necessarily spanking though
At this age, I think spanking speaks louder than chastisement grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Hades2016(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe i will give him the beating of his life,i dont take shits. grin
he's your son for Christ sake and still a lil boy .... lol grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by HomeOfMe(f): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Take him to the bathroom,clean him up,spray him a nice perfume and vive him his favourite cereal. It's their their time to be kids.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hades2016:
he's your son for Christ sake and still a lil boy .... lol grin
Still a boy?anyways that is wat am gonna do to him. cheesy
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by dingbang(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:

trash sad
so of all the comments in this thread in front page, it was only mine dat you opined being trash....

U have funny ways of displaying your boredom

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Burgerlomo: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
The boy don't even care as you can see the happiness on his face grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by deolu2000(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Na to go buy klin and hypo to bath d boy and use harpic to wash the cloths lolsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Was Your First Year Of Marriage? / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / I Hit My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.