Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor (2209 Views)

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Nigerian Military Man That Show Off His Legwork Yesterday Allgedly Arrested. VID / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by paskyboy: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
On 14th of this month, my friend told me about a group owned by a pastor in warri that pays 100% of any money you invest after 24hrs, it sounded very attractive, so I joined mainly because of the Admin been a pastor and the group name 100% believers PH room solely on the Churchy value, fast on 15th I was matched to pay a member #10K, which I did, hoping to get #20K by Monday or Tuesday to my greatest surprise nothing happened, only to be removed with all of us in the group, latter found out the group was co managed by his wife and payments made to his account, wife and friends. Please let's stop falling for scammers claiming man of God. Currently he has created another WhatsApp group .

cc seun
Lalastica

Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by Afriifa(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Na only you waka come
Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by casttlebarbz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
and nairaland will only focus on mmm ,instead of advising people against any form of ponzi...everything na mmm,buh they missed the point that not only mmm exist
Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by teedawson: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
casttlebarbz:
and nairaland will only focus on mmm ,instead of advising people against any form of ponzi...everything na mmm,buh they missed the point that not only mmm exist

No, you're wrong. If a supposedly grown adult not only submits himself to another human being just because the other is a `pastor` and then does not question how 10k will magically turn to 20k in a few days. The only appropriate reaction is this:

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by teedawson: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oops. Double post.
Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by yomi007k(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ur a greedy mofo....even if an angel gave u such an offer u wud still accept it.

U want us to tell u sorry? Oya Sorry.
Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by paskyboy: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
yomi007k:
Ur a greedy mofo....even if an angel gave u such an offer u wud still accept it.

U want us to tell u sorry? Oya Sorry.

Am not actually, it's a group thing of helping each other
Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by dotman4real007(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
this is not a pastor! this is a scammer!!
Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by francisbarrack(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol. U r just too funny
Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by Lionize: 12:28am On Jan 23, 2017
paskyboy:

Am not actually, it's a group thing of helping each other

What do you guys mean by helping each other?
You believe many Nigerians will just come together and start helping each other or what?
Greedy Nigerians call it investment, they put 1 and get 2, from whose pocket? This thing being sounded everyday doesn't get to your ears?
Nigerians please think about the business model/structure of any scheme before you put your money. if you actually want to 'help' others, just drop the money and leave, don't wait for it to be doubled.

The only help I know group of Nigerians do is what some call 'contribution'. Everyone in the group (usually a group of friends) contributes money to give to one person each month, not money-doubling.

So long as Nigerians fail to reckon this, they'll keep being defrauded. Pastor asked you to 'help' him, and you did, you have a lot of money. Wait for pastor to help you when he has excess cash.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by paskyboy: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
[b][Imagine what the So call pastor sent a member that confronted him about his lost money/b]

Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by teedawson: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
teedawson:

No, you're wrong. If a supposedly grown adult not only submits himself to another human being just because the other is a `pastor` and then does not question how 10k will magically turn to 20k in a few days. The only appropriate reaction is this:

Re: Beware Of This Man That Calls Himself Pastor by Marotzke(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Paskyboy, na so you mumu reach?

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders / . / Africa's Youngest Serial Killer From Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.