Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is Death By Hanging The Best Of Judgment? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Death By Hanging The Best Of Judgment? (905 Views)

Man Who Killed Policemen Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Bayelsa (photo) / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Death By Hanging The Best Of Judgment? by mrpataki(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2007
Really over time now, i am beginning to wonder whether there could be any form of melting down punishment on people found guilty of crime. Taking into consideration the gruesome way in which Saddam Hussein was killed as well knowing the fact that sometime soon Rev King is going to follow suit as well.

So nairalanders as to the topic, whats your own view?
Re: Is Death By Hanging The Best Of Judgment? by Ryley(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2007
I don't know why, but i feel the death penalty isn't right, for any crime commited. Even if the convict commited murder of the 1st degree, killing him or her doesn't solve anything, and makes us just as bad for carrying out that sentence on him/her.
Re: Is Death By Hanging The Best Of Judgment? by BlackMamba(m): 3:32am On Jan 15, 2007
I'm 100% in support of Death Penalty in any form, Hanging, Lethal injection, Firing squad etc. 99% of the time, the convicted murderer is guilty of taking a life and deserve to die.
Re: Is Death By Hanging The Best Of Judgment? by staloone(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2007
Well the first thing to consider is word of God. In the sense that, if you live and die a sinner you go to hell fire, that is the penalty of sin. Remember everthing on earth has a reward. so does the things of God. so if any constitution say hanging is for those who kill and commited murder, so God say's if you sin against him and die withuot repentance you go to hell. okey, if we all live killers and robbers around us what do you think will happen to your money in banks and even at home? so if this criminals are sent to jail or killed, you will not complain of curruption, stealling and social vices and we will all live in peacefull environment.
Re: Is Death By Hanging The Best Of Judgment? by agnesoseka: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2007
i tink its horrible bt judgement has to take its course. either way.

(1) (Reply)

Police Dey Read Bible ? / Cho: The Latest American Nightmare. Did He Have A Point? / Look At This Crap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.