Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

To The Guiders, Nigerians Are Not Fools - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To The Guiders, Nigerians Are Not Fools (583 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guiders, Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Got dis from mmm watsapp group.

Good evening beloved brothers and sisters. Please permit me to say some few words that may help encourage some of us. I really understand what exactly many of us are passing through and I understand the panicky tension within the community however, let me tell you that of all internet financial programmes I have ever gotten involved in, heard of or read of, MMM is the most faithful, selfless and helping community. MMMNG even grew very strong in 2016 despite antagonisms. And as we are now, MMMNG is still very strong. However, some measures have to be put in place to curb adverse activities e.g., selfish ghes without PH, fake POPs etc from affecting this community. Any adjustment to be made on the website requires programming and you would notice that any form of upgrade tends to distort what was on the site initially which the programmers tend to correct later. This is to let us know that every action of the programmers is cumbersome and they have many actions to take to perfect the system for the new model. Take note that the new model is aimed at ensuring that MMMNG becomes even stronger and un-crashable. Sirs/Mas, I am telling you categorically tonight that MMMNG is not in any form of distress. There are PHes on ground to take care of all GHes but if the programmers do not finish their work, what many people experienced last year from fake POP and co may persist and compound. MMM resumed on January 13th not because the programmers were through but because MMM admin faithfully keeps to their words. Please, let us patiently wait for them to finish all the upgrades and normalcy resumes. Even the participants with lesser mavros that are allowed to GH and been matched, it is not because it is convenient for the programmers but for them to show us that they are faithful to their words. Some people who have undergone guiders' school (even if not upgraded yet) would bear me witness that it is difficult for MMM to crash along with people's PHes because there are strategies on ground to prevent that, even though with patience from participants, and the worst that can ever happen in MMM is for participants to lose their bonuses NOT THEIR PHES. I believe that alone should give us confidence in the system. I monitored MMM-RSA going through Restart mode last year and they came out of it even before the planned six months. MMMNG is not even in any form of distress as we speak now not to talk of instituting any mode. Beloved, soonest the programmers will complete their upgrading with all necessary measures to sustain the Community more and every participant can smile to the bank once again. Meanwhile, remember how MMM helped millions of people last year in the face of recession, it will do more this year but you and I have to contribute our quota because we are the MMMNG Community. Also, remember that there is still no immediate solution to the recession in the Nation, therefore let's join hands together to sustain MMMNG. For those with Ph orders, please if you know you no longer have the cash or you know you will not pay when matched, then go and cancel the order because if blocked for not paying, it may be difficult getting unblocked if at all unblocking would still be made possible for such. Those that have been paid, ensure your confirm on time. Those intending to GH please, wait till you get an information on your PO to start ghing. Worry not about people leaving the Community due to the tension because they will surely come back. MMM is a gift from GOD at this critical period and no one can take it away from us, we just need to exercise more patience. Do not discourage as many people who want to join or Ph so as not to postpone their harvest. MMMNG is still strong and it is been upgraded to be stronger. Thanks for your understanding.

I wonder why must of this so call guider are stupid, are dey still taking us for fool

1. I wonder how some mmm participants behave like mumu, you think the so called guider no much about the program
They only enrolled for the school via internet and they are only taught on how to confused multitude to join. So don't see your guider as your saviour. Even your neighbour you see everyday is someone guider.

2. You want someone that has already gotten his/her money hooked already to still PH before GH??
Do you take us for fool?? While we all know that someone must redeem his/her pledge before any other thing.
So I should PH again I think you're mad.

3. MMM new model
Please stop preaching of mmm new model again, is Nigeria the first country mmm has operated?
My people don't be deceive anymore. MMM program is simply you and I.

4. MMM has failed and they know it.
No official statement from the community to explain the reason why things are not working has they earlier promised.
When all money are to be freeze, they make it official. When they came back on 13th they also make it official through PO's.
Why are they not realising statement on what went wrong about the system. All we got is all manner of composed write up from useless guider.

5. To all mmm participants like me, my advice is this.
Let not put our mind on it again, let carrying on with our daily activities. The more you put your mind, the more pressure you get. Atleast it being stated in there warning;

WARNING!

There are no guarantees and promises! Neither explicit nor implicit.

There are neither investments nor business! Participants help each other, sending each other money directly and without intermediaries. That’s all! There's nothing more.

There are no securities transactions, no relationship with the professional participants of the securities market; you do not acquire any securities. (Do you need them? :-))

There are no rules. In principle! The only rule is no rules. At all! Even if you follow all of the instructions, you still may "lose". "Win" might not be paid. Without any reasons or explanations.

And in general, you can lose all your money. Always remember about this and participate only with spare money. Or do not participate at all!

Life is better without MMM and it will continue to be.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: To The Guiders, Nigerians Are Not Fools by Khutie: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin Honestly yhur write up is making lot of sense buh I don't know nothing abuh this MMM stuff buh from the lil info I've gathered from participants, I strongly believe for dah scheme to geh strongly back to its feet...una greedy guiders need to PH at least 100k each, khoz I believe they had made more dan dah...
Then yhu guys wey be participants should pull yaselves outta negative influences eg: Nairaland mods and its creator. May God help una shaaa... una no do anybody wrong investing in wah una believe in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Guiders, Nigerians Are Not Fools by ken19: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

MMM Video / [news] Naira Finally Improves Against The Dollar At The Black Market….see Curren / Gt Bank *737 Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.