Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ken Nnamani Joins APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Nnamani Joins APC (30893 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

The day tinubu enters a face-off with okorocha is the day tinubu get fired from his own APC.
Uzor kalu was brought in to replace tinubu's propaganda arm, btw.
We have been playing politics long before your awolowo came

Are you ok?
Okorochaa cannot even face an Amosun in a political contest, and you are bringing up tinubu? Go and take your medication
Tinubu that face OBJ and won, face GEJ as a sitting president and kicked him out is the one you are comparing with one state governor. ?
You normal at all? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by bonechamberlain(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
castrokins:
Ehen Na. He For Do Sabbatical For APC

Lol

Abi Na Leave Of Secondment, But Dem No Tell You?

the man is a captain, too many captains in apcship
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by gawu1: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
YourNemesis:

Laugh wan kill me die...
This photo is so apt!
At all at all, no be you alone. As I looked the pix sadness wey hungry me tete just disappeared.
Hahahaah, I can't stop laughing ooo
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Adebowale89(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

I think you should be worried about the fact that these folks are coming in to dilute tinubu's influence in the party with respect to 2019 and to create a viable alternative, or maybe you are just not smart enough to see amidst all that hollow bigotry.
The yoruba race have never fared well in a competitive political system. They will always return to opposition when things get too hot.
The only time the yorubas race have a say is when the igbos somehow systematically pulls out from the mainstream like the 60s and now.
Buhari may well win 2019, but the SW may not be the ones to reap the spoils of war in 2019 given the way your tinubu is tactically being out- maneuvred with an equally viable voting bloc in the SE.

u sometime reason like a pry 5 kid. you don't know anything about a political dice

tinubu dis and dt. was he d only one in sw. they are still recognise people there that belong to other party.

d simple thing u shud ve say Nigerian politician aren't consistent instead of crying like pikin wey him mama no give breast

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

I think you should be worried about the fact that these folks are coming in to dilute tinubu's influence in the party with respect to 2019 and to create a viable alternative, or maybe you are just not smart enough to see amidst all that hollow bigotry.
The yoruba race have never fared well in a competitive political system. They will always return to opposition when things get too hot.
The only time the yorubas race have a say is when the igbos somehow systematically pulls out from the mainstream like the 60s and now.
Buhari may well win 2019, but the SW may not be the ones to reap the spoils of war in 2019 given the way your tinubu is tactically being out- maneuvred with an equally viable voting bloc in the SE.

Why dont you leave Tinubu alone and face your destiny? Why are you more concerned more than the Yorubas? Yoruba race has ot fared well yet they continued ruling you! Why are you living in fools paradise and deceiving yourself? All your Flat-Head politician are people just like ypu that will sell their mother for money, no ideology. Tinubu does not have political clout, yet he is determining your future, ewu!!

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by discusant: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Abagworo:

No need for long talks. If Igbos back Rochas Okorocha he is the next President of Nigeria.

But Igbos are not fools. Okorocha joined APC and since then made the Imo state capital to become Imo state because he has his businesses and palatial home in the state capital.

Before he joined APC, Okorocha tried to build roads and market stalls outside the state capital but abandoned nearly all of these projects since joining APC. Since then, he specialized in bulldozing and rebuilding edifices in the state capital where his mind tells him the projects can easily be seen so as to be taken by the public as a performing governor good to be president.

But Igbos are not fools as Okorocha seems to believe. A state is not only the state capital.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by focus7: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
melvinjames:
No longer relevant, a man without credibility.

And if the PDP wins the next election these sychophants would all return without any ounce of shame.
you don't yet realise that pdp is dead, by the time you wake up from your sleep you find out that is only you that remain with a dead party.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Igbos can't stay in opposition EOD

That is the honest and obvious truth at the rate that Igbo politicians are dumping PDP and rushing to APC.
This has always been the fear of many people when APC won in 2015, leaving Igbos in opposition is synonymous with creating a one party system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by castrokins(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol Confused Captains Actually!

bonechamberlain:
the man is a captain, too many captains in apcship

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Halo22: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ken is just seeking political relevance, but the question is, who will pilot their affairs ahead of 2019? Mention the decampees; Ken, Jim, Kalu and Okwesilieze. Our so-called leaders lack leadership focus.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Abagworo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
discusant:

But Igbos are not fools. Okorocha joined APC and since then made the Imo state capital to become Imo state because he has his businesses and palatial home in the state capital.

Before he joined APC, Okorocha tried to build roads and market stalls outside the state capital but abandoned nearly all of these projects since joining APC. Since then, he specialized in bulldozing and rebuilding edifices in the state capital where his mind tells him the projects can easily be seen so as to be taken by the public as a performing governor good to be president.

But Igbos are not fools as Okorocha seems to believe. A state is not only the state capital.

He focused on Owerri last year in road construction but this year is for Orlu and Okigwe.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by ayindejimmy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

O guess you've not been reading ur ppl's comments

Cos they said those guy are irrelevant in the East
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by ayindejimmy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

Tell me one time when the SE have ever pawns. Azikwe dominated awolowo during their time and it took a civil war against the igbo for yoruba to finally emerge and show their coward faces.
The SE decided who became president in OBJ even when the SW was rooting for olu falae.
The SE supported yar'adua , jonathan to become president while the SW were mostly stewing in opposition politics.
OBJ your president that the SW did not vote for did not need lagos or whatever budget to win and govern twice.
The only reason why the Buhari won with a mere 2 million advantage was because of an overwhelming northern support for buhari.
The SE have never been pawns in anyone game. We made alliances on equal basis with the north unlike the nonsense that tinubu is trying to do with the north that is getting him kicked about.
I still don't see what budget has to do with this. Population determines elections in Nigeria that is why the north have always won.

And finally OBJ is not the yoruba consensus leader. Tinubu is. And he is getting kicked about in his APC.
[/b]

2 million is merely?!
the population of Gambia is less than 2m

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by BaEnki(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
tobillionaire:
Just in case

You're on the air already smiley
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by aurenflani: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Funnicator:
Someone who has lost cult followership in SE? The common man in SE would take nothing to side with APC, and they are the ones that vote. Not after Buhari -led army killed their protesting brothers and jailed their hero at kirikiri.
Nothing, I say nothing can make the common SE man vote apc in. They should just forget se they are gone already.

But at the end of the day they are only five percent and Ken Nnamani knows that.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by nicolosam(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2017
I'm not surprised at such political Summersault because one thing is constant in politics! However, I thought before now that Ke. Nnamani was different but this just proved me wrong!
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by uvalued(m): 3:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
If he likes he can join HIV. Nobody gives a fvck. He's irrelevant in Amechi, Awkunanaw anyways.

he is yetto grasp this reality...

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Ken Nnamani? This guy no dey retire from politics? What is he eyeing...Enugu governor's house?

These men are fools.

No wonder they don't have international airport after all the promises year in year out

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by psalmsjob: 4:42am On Jan 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
If he likes he can join HIV. Nobody gives a fvck. He's irrelevant in Amechi, Awkunanaw anyways.

These are the type of comments you will see from wailing IPOB on any topic that an Igbo politician joins APC;

He is irrelevant, his political career is over, who knows him, hr cannot win his ward, he will come back when PDP wins, they are afraid of prosecutions that's why they are joining APC etc.

It's just lamentations, the glaring truth is that PDP is dead, Biafra is only a mirage that fades away.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by QuotaSystem: 4:48am On Jan 23, 2017
cstr55:

There is something called ''not putting all your eggs in one basket''.
It is an interesting concept. check it out in a dictionary.
Igbos have been very dogmatic and straightforward in their politics, maybe it is time they start playing the game of compromise.
Abi,You want only yoruba to be called shophissticcated. cheesy That is not very nice and generous o. Is this how you use to do? grin

This is rich cool.

Despite our constant drumming of the bolded into your ears, you ended up loading your eggs in one dead PDP basket only to suddenly wake up over a year later to the realization of this golden rule. 5% life wasn't much fun was it?

Good morning wink.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by justmenoni: 4:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Tomorrow now, he will be part of those who will accuse pdp of 16 years of misrule.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by QuotaSystem: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2017
Eledan:

So Igbos now want to support Buhari.
Talk of going back to eat your vomit. grin

Arewa has been waiting for them to recover from the shock of the 2015 defeat and join us in building a greater one Nigeria with President Buhari at the helm, we always knew they would swallow their words and embrace our party with just a little political muscling; all that Biafra nonsense was simply a coping mechanism. It is a new dawn in our national politics.

Please they should be encouraged. Sai APC. Sai Baba.

4 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Myself2(m): 5:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Ehhh yaaa
I saw the video of an emaciated and scrawny leeking Ken Nnamani and realised that serious owu and recession influenced the poor man's decision.

Hunger na badt thing, e dey reformat people brain.
Ken Nnamani please dont give up hope,you shall not die of hunger, all will be well
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by QuotaSystem: 5:16am On Jan 23, 2017
cstr55:

Political prostitutes? No wahala.
If it means we are no longer the hateful ones that hate buhari because he is fulani , it is all good.
sai buhari jare.

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Ibo stubbornness no reach anywhere. All na initial gra gra.At last at last, na broom Ibo carry at last. Yoruba and Tinubu symbol. Sai Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eledan: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2017
QuotaSystem:

This is rich cool.

Despite our constant drumming of the bolded into your ears, you ended up loading your eggs in one dead PDP basket only to suddenly wake up over a year later to the realization of this golden rule. 5% life wasn't much fun was it?

Good morning wink.

Hahahahahhhahahha I goaded him on to come up with that, I trapped him in a corner and he wanted a way out.
They are coming gradually to their senses, that 2015 was a pure miscalculation on their part. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by KVC1970: 6:53am On Jan 23, 2017
Dr. Nnamani, oh you have joined the good for nothing politicians whose specialized in jumping from one party to the other.
You used to be my idol but this action is shameful and you just lost my respect.
An elderly state man like you should fight to make sure your party see through her problems but instead you joined the zombies party.
The fulanis will shock you just as they shocked Tinubu.
Shame to politicians of weak mind always wanting to be with the ruling party at the federal level.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by QuotaSystem: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2017
Eledan:

Hahahahahhhahahha I goaded him on to come up with that, I trapped him in a corner and he wanted a way out.
They are coming gradually to their senses, that 2015 was a pure miscalculation on their part. grin grin

I predicted last year that Ibos will be at forefront of Buhari's re-election in 2019, but it sounded so unbelievable and far fetched to be true at that time in the midst of the bitterness of Jonathan's defeat.

Fast forward one year later and we are suddenly hearing die hard anti buharists already chanting sai Buhari and dreaming about the spoils they'll enjoy after supporting Buharis return in 2019.

All we can say is: Good morreeen grin

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Good for him
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Omo see head abeg. Looks like a pod of groundnut. This must be one of the lousy ipob yoots on the forum.

"M" shapped head. He must be a staff of MacDonalds. grin grin
come, if u make me die 4 laff dis mornin, aaah go shoot u ooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Calling on all the Real Igbos (Anambra, Abia, and Enugu igbos) to come wail their hearts away. cheesy

Imo nko ? Ebonyi nko ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Reacts To Victor Oluwadamilare's Allegations Of Corruption / Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu / Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.