Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ken Nnamani Joins APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Nnamani Joins APC (30911 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
as usual.you have succeedd in saying nothing.i cursed the t0t0 that gave birth to a never-do-well like me.ijioot

Lol. Continue to curse yourself and your innocent late mother cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by disumusa: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Eledan:

This is very shameless and very typically igbo.
these shambles yigboo should just go and learn how to practice opposition politics from Yoruba s

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Lol. Continue to curse yourself and your innocent late mother cheesy cheesy cheesy
BSTARd .son of a hore.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by disumusa: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Eledan:

This is very shameless and very typically igbo.
these shameless yigboo should just go and learn how to practice opposition politics from Yoruba s
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
I am a BSTARd .I am a bomafide son of a hore.

Lolzzzz. Frustration cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Lolzzzz. Frustration cheesy cheesy cheesy
omo see painment ooo. e don pain you reach to the level of editing my post? you never see somthng.you go dye for my hand today

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
omo see painment ooo. e don pain you reach to the level of editing my post? you never see somthng.you go dye for my hand today

Why should I waste my precious time on a stark illiterate, many like you will still be here by 2030 insulting those that are better than your generations while we laugh. Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Why should I waste my precious time on a stark illiterate, many like you will still be here by 2030 insulting those that are better than your generations while we laugh. Lmaooo
agbero park.even a jobless nonentity who cant even take care of himself chest beating.bascard.go to soka forest and join the yoruba business merchandise of human parts selling.ozu

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
agbero park.even a jobless nonentity who cant even take care of himself chest beating.bascard.go to soka forest and join the yoruba business merchandise of human parts selling.ozu

The cannibal even have pictures of his fellow cannibals eating their fellow Ibos. Lmaooo. No wonder you are frustrated and barking everywhere like a castrated dog. Human eating kid, may God heal your dark soul. Spits

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

The cannibal even have pictures of his fellow cannibals eating their fellow Ibos. Lmaooo. No wonder you are frustrated and barking everywhere like a castrated dog. Human eating kid, may God heal your dark soul. Spits
ouch! this one pain him to the core.those are ur brothers in Ogun ibadam and osogbo doing their thing.it has established statistically that yoruba land is the cannibal headquater of the world. just check it out again you will see their conne heads and their clawed faces.you want their names?

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2017
[s]
Eggheader101:
ouch! this one pain him to the core.those are ur brothers in Ogun ibadam and osogbo doing their thing.it has established statistically that yoruba land is the cannibal headquater of the world. just check it out again you will see their conne heads and their clawed faces.you want their names?
[/s]

You are blind, it seems all you senseless Ibos have one thing in common - No working brain. Its rare to see an Ibo man with a working brain hence their compressed head. Lol. Its no news that they sell human meats in your erosion ravaged land and you cannibals prefer it to normal meat. BBC cant lie.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:
[s][/s]

You are blind, it seems all you senseless Ibos have one thing in common - No working brain. Its rare to see an Ibo man with a working brain hence their compressed head. Lol. Its no news that they sell human meats in your erosion ravaged land and you cannibals prefer it to normal meat. BBC cant lie.
i understand ur pains.what you put up there are mare written rhetorics.what is more evidential than the pictorial you just saw.look at Adetunbo hassan and Akin enjoying their thing and you are here spitting all over the place

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
i understand ur pains.what you put up there are mare written rhetorics.what is more evidential than the pictorial you just saw.look at Adetunbo hassan and Akin enjoying their thing and you are here spitting all over the place

Aba made English cheesy This illiterate is a disgrace to his family, kinsmen and generations. You cant even read the stuff written on the pics you splashing everywhere. Lmaoooo. The joke is on you cannibals, deal with it.

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Eggheader101: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Aba made English cheesy This illiterate is a disgrace to his family, kinsmen and generations. You cant even read the stuff written on the pics you splashing everywhere. Lmaoooo. The joke is on you cannibals, deal with it.
nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
nonsense.

Stark illiterate, Go and die.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by disumusa: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
the environment and people around including the cap looks like Igbo and yibbo are known for cannibalism
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Justiceleague1: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Poweredbrew:

From Arizona123 to Anaago and now this handle. I am not your set, go meet your fellow jobless cannibals at the kiddies section.
eggheader101,haba...why are adding to this hungry afonja's misery naw...hes,along with his numerous monikers,subway this and that,codedslaya abc,chapter5,6,7,etc... always holed and banned up in nairaland beansForum..give am chop money make him nó die o grin grin

op,safe janey to nnamani o..nobody get him time.. cheesy
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Poweredbrew: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Justiceleague1:

eggheader101,haba...why are adding to this hungry afonja's misery naw...hes,along with his numerous monikers,subway this and that,codedslaya abc,chapter5,6,7,etc... always holed and banned up in nairaland beansForum..give am chop money make him nó die o grin grin

op,safe janey to nnamani o..nobody get him time.. cheesy

This one is looking for attention, Ebonyi man claiming Edo. I cant waste my time on this one cos your looks alone always make me laugh. Lmaoooo.

Once they are scared of a moniker, they tag you that handle daily cos of fear. Jobless miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by oyatz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
One party system can NOT work in a very complex and heterogeneous country like Nigeria, what you can have are realignment of political forces.

Eledan:

Still very senseless rants.
GEJ will be rueing the day he counted on your support, Buhari the old fox understands what this political prostutues from east are up to.
For the first time, they called upon Igbos mainstream political tendencies to lead the opposition and look at the mess they've turned it into.
You've effectively killed PDP and about to make NIGERIA a one party democracy.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by oyatz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Politics is played by politicians while Tribal sentiments is for the masses.
The real politicians in the SS/SE have come out of the shock one week after the presidential election and immediately started strategizing on how to remain relevant in the corridor of power, you can ask our father, Sen Jim Nwobodo, our aunty Sen Uche Ekwenife, our bros, the founder of TAN, Infanyi Ubah and now our Uncle Sen Ken Nnamani

ogundeleai:

atimes I wonder whose interest those saying SS and SE cannot vote for APC or Propagander. are protecting. . As at today the same party have produced senetors in the 2 region either by winning in election contest or decamped. ..
The earlier those youth realises that politics transcend tribal sentiment the better. .
presidential election had been conducted and won in 2005 and by now those still yet to come out of the shock are doing themselves no favour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma / Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.