Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself (4028 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Gambian Presdent, Barrow Pictured With His Family Ahead Of His Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by josephine123: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Barack Obama pictured for the first time since he left office...and he's driving himself (photos)

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pTsbWYqQRFE/WITiFKSfThI/AAAAAAALd4g/NhfJVnlp6skBju-cY37TI8r606NlHAqQgCLcB/s640/Obama_Drive_Himself4.png[/img]

On his first day out of office, former US President Barack Obama was seen playing golf at Mirage, CA, in California after starting his day as a private citizen with a trip to the gym. Obama played at the private course which belongs to tech Billionaire Larry Ellison by himself and even drove the cart around without a chauffer.

WATCH HIM BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QN-Y9pzkzc

cc lalasticlala seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/barack-obama-pictured-for-first-time.html

2 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by josephine123: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
great leader

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by redcliff: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
so na summer now for amercia abi? these useless bloggers don come again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by FastShipping: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hopeless man that destroyed our healthcare. My insurance went up by more than $400 per month. Obama lies too much. A dishonest man for that matter....

3 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by tafabaloo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by DozieInc(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Life after, he has done his bit
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by FastShipping: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
redcliff:

That's California.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bloggers and their useless lies
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by auntysimbiat(f): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
redcliff:
FastShipping:

That's California.

nice answer, ignorance is a disease

lalasticlala seun

6 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by redcliff: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
FastShipping:

That's California.

and?
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by richdaddy75: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
FastShipping:
Hopeless man that destroyed our healthcare. My insurance went up by more than $400 per month. Obama lies too much. A dishonest man for that matter....

Na by force to stay another man's land

10 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by redcliff: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:

nice answer, ignorance is a disease

lalasticlala seun

your weight is the disease

2 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by FastShipping: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
redcliff:

and?

The weather is not cold there since you believe every part of America is wintery now.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by redcliff: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
FastShipping:

The weather is not cold there since you believe every part of America is wintery now.

although i dont live in the states but I know that Florida isnt always as cold as other parts. Did not know about California.

1 Like

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by FastShipping: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
redcliff:

although i dont live in the states but I know that Florida isnt always as cold as other parts. Did not know about California.

CA, AZ, FL, NM weather are not always cold.
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by EKITI001: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
i love Obama so much.. I have 10 plots of land in EKITI to gift him and his wife.. pass the message to him

5 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by redcliff: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
FastShipping:

thanks for sharing. now i know.
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by Pavore9: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Relaxing himself.
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by josephine123: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Obama not relaxing but exercising , not in hospital .. after 8yrs as president ..

SIGN OF A FIT LEADER ..

unlike our BUHARI ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by harriet412(f): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
I just love his lifestyle and simplicity

2 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by doctokwus: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
FastShipping:
With one of d highest if not d highest approval rating of any American president after leaving office?Give d nigga some credit.
I think his one drawback was d open endorsement of gays and being weak on d military side to confront ISIL and radical muslim groups early on.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by Horus(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by sonofluc1fer: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
doctokwus:

I think his one drawback was d open endorsement of gays and being weak on d military side to confront ISIL and radical muslim groups early on.
Yeah, drawback because gays deserve no rights. Let's kill them all till they change and confesd Jesus and give their yansh to him too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by oatzeal(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
First black man to rule US.. he ruled peacefully without messing up... this will give more blacks opportunity. And hope dat another black man may rule again soon ... lalasticlala seun

2 Likes

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
EKITI001:
i love Obama so much.. I have 10 plots of land in EKITI to gift him and his wife.. pass the message to him
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by Iamwrath: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
They condemned him when he was there, now they are missing him

Who'd have thunk American whites would miss black Obama

Trump is giving majority a headache

BTW instead of chanting "our thieves, leave them alone" "

Youths should realize all the bonuses politicians in Nigeria are getting shouldn't be

1 Like

Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by Bryan12(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
redcliff:

your weight is the disease
grin
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by refiner(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Before nko...should I be the one driving him? undecided
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by manuel80(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
refiner:
Before nko...should I be the one driving him? undecided
Lol, easy there.
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by SalomonKane: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Baracki! That's how I like calling you. Honestly, I can see why the LGBT loves you so much. A great many of them probably wish they could drill your anus from behind while the women wished they could blow you to thy kingdom come.

Funny many of them say they ain't attracted to the opposite sex. grin cheesy
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by oatzeal(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
lalasticlala ... good evening , check this out bro
Re: Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself by nairaman66(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
FastShipping:

Inclusive of TX.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Shot Down Two Transport Planes With 290 Russia Forces On Board / How The Dutch Safety Board Proved Russia Faked MH17 Evidence / Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.