Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) (41644 Views)

Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Man Who Raped & Blackmailed Married Pregnant Woman In Bayelsa Caught (photos) / Two Notorious Sea Pirates In Bayelsa Caught By Ewokiri Youths. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by aljharem(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
emmiesmart44:
Nonsense look at how human beings were battered. Everybody that in that community should be arrested.
I don't think you have been kidnapped before. Dem go beat you pass this

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
ginajet:
must you quote me? Yes... You care to join me?
re u g*y ....dis one u re most active in epl , phones and champions league section
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ginajet(f): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
sundilazo:
Good nite ginajet...dream about me
I will try my guy.... but promise to be romantic in the dream

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ginajet(f): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
ruggedtimi:
re u g*y ....dis one u re most active in epl , phones and champions league section
You were expecting Romance and sexuality section abi? Sorry to disappoint you bro tongue
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ginajet(f): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
ruggedtimi:
if u will pay my TP
it's something you can afford wink
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by emmiesmart44(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
aljharem:
I don't think you have been kidnapped before. Dem go beat you pass this
I don't support kidnapping but I also believe no man should mete out justice by himself.
anyways we live in a *failed state*
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by Gfish: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
See as them dey sleep cojadly for the 2nd pix. Abeg make i go xvideos go watch wetin make more sense jawe
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
DESNAT:
but Bros, u wicked o sad

Men these guys are worse, left to me, they will be in that cell for years, I will give them small doses of medicines so it prolongs the death time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by K9Uneet(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dreamwaker:
They shouldn't kill them yet, leave them in a rat infested cell so the rats can eat their wounds while they are alive. Don't let them die fast so feed them daily but no medical treatment.

Two people I don't feel sorry for are kidnappers and armed robbers.

And how about rapists and paedophiles?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
The toy guns though. can they penetrate tissue papers? Stupid blokes
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
ginajet:
Goodnight everyone
do sleep tight
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
ginajet:
You were expecting Romance and sexuality section abi? Sorry to disappoint you bro tongue
hmm...proof me wrng...ur pic. We cn make it private
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ginajet(f): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
casttlebarbz:
do sleep tight
tight bawo? No nau wink
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ginajet(f): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
ruggedtimi:
hmm...proof me wrng...ur pic. We cn make it private
Why?
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
ginajet:
tight bawo? No nau wink
dont try to loose guard while sleeping nau

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ginajet(f): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
casttlebarbz:
dont try to loose guard while sleeping nau
loose guarding naim sure pass now ooo.... Who knows I might become Buhari Babymama
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
ginajet:
loose guarding naim sure pass now ooo.... Who knows I might become Buhari Babymama
that one sef dey
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
ginajet:
Why?
or u re a tom boy. Anyway it wont pay my sch fees. Aint my biz
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ginajet(f): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
ruggedtimi:
or u re a tom boy. Anyway it wont pay my sch fees. Aint my biz
grin grin grin nice try bro
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
K9Uneet:

And how about rapists and paedophiles?

Same treatment o, slow death
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by galadima77(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Some community sabi beat the right people Sha! Abeg make una chop one kola nut
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by moscow0147(m): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
frisky2good:
Dem don die abi dem dey pretend?

No. Dem dey act film bros
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ModeEbo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
iykebest1:
pls if you know anyone selling his/her car.any model and any color in good condition with all the documents valid and legal,and the price is between 750k and 1.5mil pls let him/her sell it ,I am not interested
*Thanks*
Lol. chaii u no get chill at all grin
iykebest1:
pls if you know anyone selling his/her car.any model and any color in good condition with all the documents valid and legal,and the price is between 750k and 1.5mil pls let him/her sell it ,I am not interested
*Thanks*
Lol. chaii u no get chill at all
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by pokipoki: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jungle Justice!!!. It is a big pity
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by charlesucheh(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
This Beating is strong!
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by morningsta(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wow!! See beating! These 2 may never fully recover from this beating no matter the quality of health care they receive.
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by lexy2014: 12:53am On Jan 23, 2017
seguno2:

Because the governor, the assembly lawmakers, LGA Chairmen and councillors are still getting big salaries and enjoying their lives with our stolen money while owing salaries and pensions to dying workers and pensioners. Yet we, the mumu citizens don't protest. Instead we hail and praise the looters.
The "brave" ones among us will resort to devious ways to advance their own personal income.
oga uv hit d nail on d head with a very big hammer. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by akigbemaru: 1:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Kidnappers
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by menshowng(m): 2:31am On Jan 23, 2017
the guy by d right looks dead to me.....mhen dem don matchet am wella
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by segzyogondus(m): 4:43am On Jan 23, 2017
2017 people don start dey plan and do bad abi? Good for these ones ooo at least these dead ones don reduce buhari problem.....
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by azimibraun: 5:20am On Jan 23, 2017
The bottom line is this: It hurts when a people are termed evil generally. This has proven that right there in Bayelsa, there re very good people who don't like and take part in the evil acts that goes on in the Niger delta region. Both the farmer an those he reported to who then invite the JTF should be commended.
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by azimibraun: 5:31am On Jan 23, 2017
lexy2014:
oga uv hit d nail on d head with a very big hammer. Tnx
Which usless hammer; na your lack of knowledge head him hit the hammer. Gadafi, Hosni Mubarak and almost all the Presidents in the Arab world were thrown out and there has been reform in that region till this moment just becouse one individual paid the supreme price by burning himself in protest due to hardship. I am not even sking that these two burn themselves. The news should have been, palm cutter joins two brave bayelsans in protest over hardship in front of Government house Bayelsa or BSHA complex. Let us even stick to ur stupiity an try justifying evil for a second. Did they kidnap to get government attention an demand salaries be paid to workers and contractors paid before they release their victims? Was their act of kidnapping for the common good of Baayelsans? Those greedy guys are dead if it was in Kogi state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) / Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.