Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,418 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139670 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Former heads of house are giving phiLips advice grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
carammel:
I dunno why people dislike Kemen though,is it a crime to have big lips?
it woulf of been better if its just his lips, hes a gossip and he talks as if he knows everything.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

She is still in South Africa, conducting interviews and having media tours. With the price of a packet of paracetamol rapidly skyrocketing, I thought you would focus more on things that are beneficial to you, instead of worrying about a girl who is obviously made. undecided
Delusion grandeur!! Yeah,interviews like they give a flying Bleep about her over there. Ogbeni,Fvck off my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ice prince even called Efe badoo. How come nobody told me here?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
Hmmmm this is strong. But Marvis is a big NO.
i know his going to save Marvis, i just want to see the looks on Tboss and Uriels to know that they are up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
snezBaba:

Delusion grandeur!! Yeah,interviews like they give a flying Bleep about her over there. Ogbeni,Fvck off my mentions.
bet why?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Efe must be up this week.
He won't be evicted that's a given, but hopefully it will disorganise his game and show Africa his real colour. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Just saw this on twitter

"One month ago, they started big brother.
One month ago, Buhari went on vacation.
Are you still wondering who is the Voice of Big brother?"

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
snezBaba:

Even if they give 2 percent bleep about her over there, she is still way ahead of you. Go back to alaba and display your second hand clothes and stop acting like a nuisance.
As for your mentions, I 'd like to see you try and make me sad

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
oviejnr:
it woulf of been better if its just his lips, hes a gossip and he talks as if he knows everything.
I don't think there's anyone in that house that does not gossip except for gifty(gods bless her memory),it is a game so everyone is trying to be seen and heard. I only hate the fact that he doesn't want to give up on tboss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Efe ttt marvis fit go theif dat crown o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ese and Jon de act out repentance for what they did, nice one
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
tafrica:
Just saw this on twitter
"One month ago, they started big brother. One month ago, Buhari went on vacation. Are you still wondering who is the Voice of Big brother?"
ahahhahhahHha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
am not sadist but i feel like i have lost my best friend because of KEMEN's victory in the head of house task.....i know not supposed to hate him this much cos i have never met him and bbn is just a game but DAMN! i hate him
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
tafrica:
Just saw this on twitter

"One month ago, they started big brother.
One month ago, Buhari went on vacation.
Are you still wondering who is the Voice of Big brother?"

Lmaooo.. I don laugh fall from office chair and now my boss has asked that I be gagged...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
100naira:
Ese and Jon de act out repentance for what they did, nice one
Jon is Actually trying to start another conspiracy talks with Ese,

Biggie told jon to do it twice
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
mellatha:
am not sadist but i feel like i have lost my best friend because of KEMEN's victory in the head of house task.....i know not supposed to hate him this much cos i have never met him and bbn is just a game but DAMN! i hate him
Take a pack Mimi chinchin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
#TEAMEFE grab your keypads. Our golden boy is likely gonna be up for eviction tonight. We would do what we know how to do best.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
eosigwe:
#TEAMEFE grab your keypads. Our golden boy is likely gonna be up for eviction tonight. We would do what we know how to do best.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Housemates just discovered some hidden drinks in the closet.

Everyone thinks it cocoice... Tbosd and coco stole the drinks some days ago
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
carammel:
Efe may be up for eviction as Kemen is likely to swap him for someone.

But i thought biggie once said that being HOH doesnot make you immune from nomination except he saves himself and replaces another. No shaking on Efe's part, will only want to see the looks on their face when he survives another nomination. Let's see how kemen leads the house, he's being thirsty for it for a while.

#teamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

She is still in South Africa, conducting interviews and having media tours. With the price of a packet of paracetamol rapidly skyrocketing, I thought you would focus more on things that are beneficial to you, instead of worrying about a girl who is obviously made. undecided
lol, made of what? Plastic?

Eez like e never still clear for your eye. Gifty will be returning to Asaba/Enugu/Aba/Nnewi before the end of the week to continue her salon work....hopefully she hasn't irked some loyal customers with her multiple accents grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Honestly who understands the feeling of your favorite leaving early in the game grin Just like those school days when the teacher decides to flog the whole class, and you are the first person to receive your stroke grin grin
You just stand by and laugh your ass off as others get theirs .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:
Who is looking at the brighter side, t boss is safe this week again. grin grin grin

How sure are you. I don't even see her nominated today
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by A9ine: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Housemates just discovered some hidden drinks in the closet.

Everyone thinks it cocoice

Yessss! Those r the stuff cocoice hid 1 time...but she's obviously the 1 who didn't put dem there right now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

Even if they give 2 percent bleep about her over there, she is still way ahead of you. Go back to alaba and display your second hand clothes and stop acting like a nuisance.
As for your mentions, I 'd like to see you try and make me sad

Pfft,Coming from a village champ that was fooled on his first day in my city....
Ogbeni,as per being made...Seeing Ur joblessness on this I know i can confidently feed you with more than enough to take to ur village peeps..NEXT?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Go through all my mentions ,I have never been biased, I pick Efe fault too,but the bottom line ,I would always chose Efe over any HMS ,I am obliged to my opinion
Same way we're obliged to ours.
The moral lesson is, allow us talk and stop throwing tantrums...you especially. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
UrIel or debbyrise must go next biko....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Joh just said ,he would nominate Bally and Marvis
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
I can bet my left ear that Kemen will not save Tboss if confronted with the decision. Uriel too doesn't stand a chance unless he has less options
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Joh just said ,he would nominate Bally and Marvis
Do you think their nominations will count? They are fake after all.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Be like ese no like this thing wey do am now, biggie don burst her head. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.