Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139620 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
adonismuller:
okay,time to go get a new sim adding to the one I have, I must give Efe 200 votes....nigger is the reason I watch Bigbrother...
Make it three , I have a feeling Bally will be up too. Knowing his dad is a senator ,your we chat vote will hardly make any impact.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

I understand... Gone are the days of wasting votes... join team Bisola

Bro I would hv, but the truth of the matter is dat votes dont count, if BB likes ur personality and brand u are going to win, people likely to win are as follows, Efe, Bisola, Bally, TTT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
smarteez :
No one hates kemen because of his looks rather for his ugly ways.
Tankwu, pls name it shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Tipsdon:
Uriel is going to make a good moaner. Who has her contacts here? Help a brother in need of serious lashing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kemen has finally catch t-boss but this T-boss sef dey always get luck o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

Make it three , I have a feeling Bally will be up too. Knowing his dad is a senator ,your we chat vote will hardly make any impact.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Uriel fit Bleep biggy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kemen is gay. Argue with your smartcard.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Intrepid01(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

The more you wish ill on your fellow human being, the more you curse yourself. That girl has no father and wants a better life for her widowed mother. You said you wanted her out of the game, she is out if the game. Why are you now cursing her and wishing she goes back to hair dressing. Since she is out of your screen, haven't your business ended with her?
Very soon you will be jumping from one church to another, pastor to pastor asking why your destiny has refused to shine or why you are still unmarried at your age. Let bitterness go and be free, he who curse others curse himself. A word is enough for the wise, and in the case of a person as slow as you are, a paragraph should do it.

Bros you were so gentle and maturity showed in all your post....just ignore people with their troubles....Everybody has a right to air opinion on BBN issue.....we should think about this for a second, this people we are fighting on don't even know us or give a bleep about us, c'mon guys...let it pass.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

She didn't win the show did she?

No
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibirillz(f): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
This koni koni song by debie rise make sense o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

Ballys father is late.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by isaiah9(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don't think it's a bad thing if Efe is up for eviction, it'll be a form of exercise for his army to warm up for the future war.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

who cares?

Why can't his so-called stealnator dad give him 25million?

forget class na money them they find...#TEAMEFE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
But Bally papa don die, abi he will be manipulating bbn from beyond?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Vivly:

It's not his big lips. Bisola has ugly set of teeth yet she isn't hated. Kemen is a complete Neanderthal.
Eeeyah.........(e be lik say hin paper don cut).
You played no goal to either sides....but Kemen don score already.

Anyway it's understandable...in Cr7's voice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
What da f*** is wrong with URIEL and staring at a Mirror. Haba, no be say her shape sef na World class..
(Actually, her backside is)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wait oo, I'm confused! Does it mean ESE doesn't know that JON was given a task to cause conspiracy??! She looked surprised and downcast during/after BIGGIE's strike.

*abeg someone explain*
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
ceeSleek:
Wait oo, I'm confused! Does it mean ESE doesn't know that JON was given a task to cause conspiracy??! She looked surprised and downcast during/after BIGGIE's strike.

*abeg someone explain*
Yeah she didn't know
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kemen and tboss are having "the talk" outside now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
PLEASE, WHO IS THE HOH?.. KEMEN OR TBOSS?
CHAI.... IS THIS WHAT WE GONNA FACE THROUGHOUT THIS WEEK? NA WA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akthedream112:
kikikikikikik grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Because we all knew the answer was the last thing I heard before Nepa took light
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
ceeSleek:
What da f*** is wrong with URIEL and staring at a Mirror.
Haba, no be say her shape sef na World class..

She's a mirror queen. Her life is so attached to the mirror, I believe she's suffering from Atelophobia.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Tboss is telling Kemen that he hurt her.
She said it hurt when he couldn't finish his puzzle on time and said... if Tboss could do it, then why couldn't he.

Tboss said she translated that to mean she is dumb one in the house. Kemen is apologising, said she is the last person he would hurt. He also believes there is a lot of her strength and abilities she is hiding.

He said he noticed she was sad last night. Gets to know it was because she failed her game on stage, tells her it wasn't her fault. That lots of them didn't know the answer either.

In case you missed it
This was her question: How many windows are in the Arena?

She said 9, the correct answer is 11

Kemen tells her she shouldn't always be the one people want to encourage. She is trying to be in denial...
He says it puts her in a disadvantage and infringes on her default decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
ceeSleek:

*abeg someone explain*
DO YOU EXPECT HER TO START DANCING UPANDAN? SHE IS MAKING IT REAL BREH..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
ceeSleek:
What da f*** is wrong with URIEL and staring at a Mirror.
Haba, no be say her shape sef na World class..

I heard her backside is one of the things that got Nigeria into recession..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akthedream112:
Hahahaha, No mind KEMEN.. TBOSS trying to play his head like 'Footuboll'
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:
She said it hurt when he couldn't finish his puzzle on time and said... if Tboss could do it, then why couldn't he.

Tboss said she translated that to mean she is dumb one in the house. Kemen is apologising, said she is the last person he would hurt. He also believes there is a lot of her strength and abilities she is hiding.

He said he noticed she was sad last night. Gets to know it was because she failed her game on stage, tells her it wasn't her fault. That lots of them didn't know the answer either.
SHE HAS BEEN DOING THAT SINCE LAST NIGHT FOR CHEAP SYMPATHY... THAT IS ALWAYS HER GAME PLAN..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
100naira:
Yeah she didn't know
Oooh, thought as much. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Biko tell kemen to shut up..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.