Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139762 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
mellatha:
if tboss is up for possible eviction i know for sure that miyonse's team and coco's team will gladly vote for her with all the got am not sure of soma or gifty's team ...there is a very big possibility of her having more votes than efe or bisola. having it in mind miyonse's team too is not bad considering his percentage wen he was evicted

Just listen to yourself.

Miyonse? The guy she betrayed?
Cocoice? There were never close in that house it was all fake!
Wait, are you watching big brother Nigeria 2017?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:
Anytime I see that mafia abi marvis, prancing around the house like a robot, I feel like jumping into my TV and dragging her back to warrri.
We complain about the country and how everything is now about connections yet we reward an undeserving glutton with 42 percent votes just because of her alliance.
Tomorrow Now someone who voted marvis will carry their first class certificate and go job hunting only to be turned down and the job will be given to the manager's cousin who graduated with pass.
And then you will come here and start wailing "which way Nigeria!
The thunder that will fire that person is still doing press up at Sambisa.

Why this thing dey pain you like this and why are you so quick to generalize? Did you see the voting distribution to know who's fan voted for who? it is very possible that Some Efe fans voted TTT and not Marvis. Why can't you accommodate the thought that Marvis, no matter how boring as you claim, has her own supporters too. I liked Marvis before i even became Coco's fan early in the show but i can assure you that the only motivation for giving Marvis my 100 votes as against Gifty was due to the latter's ungratefulness after Coco saved her from eviction. Easy with the generalization abeg. There are people who watch the show in neutrality and vote in accordance with their immediate feeling towards the housemates. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
geekybabe:
Really if TTT is up for eviction again, he needs to go home. I really dislike the guy. He is really using Bisola and its sickening. Bisola has received the worst bashing in dis life..its so sad. And this stupid married man is lying just for the money he cant win.
how will a lady jump into an intimate relationship with a 35 years old man without asking him about his relationship status. Love is not that blind nah, she has no excuse for that joor

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:
Efe has been ignoring Marvis since last night. Nice one bro, let her keep her shìt away from you cool
He wanted her to be evicted so he can take her fans, unfortunately she wasn't. I noticed how unhappy he was when Ebuka declared her safe. There are no love in that house, you people ended up fooling yourselves. I see marvis really ruining Efe's game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
The same Tboss that is always telling people she is older than they are?
Trust me, her ass is far from that house already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LuvU2: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

It reeks of anger and yours reeks of love? Read your post slowly and see the contradiction.
Stop assuming, it's all in your head. Bye...
U re such a good actress. Everyone thinks u re so nice.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
mellatha:
if tboss is up for possible eviction i know for sure that miyonse's team and coco's team will gladly vote for her with all the got am not sure of soma or gifty's team ...there is a very big possibility of her having more votes than efe or bisola. having it in mind miyonse's team too is not bad considering his percentage wen he was evicted

Lol, aunty no think am. Core coco fan here, i am not voting tboss... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
teelaw4life:

Why this thing dey pain you like this and why are you so quick to generalize? Did you see the voting distribution to know who's fan voted for who? it is very possible that Some Efe fans voted TTT and not Marvis. Why can't you accommodate the thought that Marvis, no matter how boring as you claim, has her own supporters too. I liked Marvis before i even became Coco's fan early in the show but i can assure you that the only motivation for giving Marvis my 100 votes as against Gifty was due to the latter's ungratefulness after Coco saved her from eviction. Easy with the generalization abeg. There are people who watch the show in neutrality and vote in accordance with their immediate feeling towards the housemates. Thank you.
(yawns )

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

He wanted her to be evicted so he can take her fans, unfortunately she wasn't. I noticed how unhappy he was when Ebuka declared her safe. There are no love in that house, you people ended up fooling yourselves. I see marvis really ruining Efe's game.

He got pissed she choose Bisola over him hand Ebuka asked who she is going to miss the most.
It is so glaring she is the only girl Efe has been on to in that house and Bisola don't even talk to her that much.

I think you guys are not even watching this show sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
LuvU2:
U re such a good actress. Everyone thinks u re so nice.

I'm not nice. You're nice...come take your medal. grin
It's surprising I haven't taken note of you and you have observed my 'antics'.
Says a lot about who reeks of anger and malice. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

It reeks of anger and yours reeks of love? Read your post slowly and see the contradiction.

Same here.
It's at this point I miss Gifty. I would do anything to see what she would say in this game grin
laughed and almost pee on my body ...Yes ,Shez missed on this platform ..
I didn't regret no going for a inspection at work 2day
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

Make it three , I have a feeling Bally will be up too. Knowing his dad is a senator ,your we chat vote will hardly make any impact.

"Was" a senator.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Same here.
It's at this point I miss Gifty. I would do anything to see what she would say in this game grin
I miss her too... she would hv given them words that even Google would be amazed..

What is Kemen saying biko?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
MizOmalicha:
Just got home n tuned in.. pls who's d New HOH?
Igwe kemen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Igwe kemen
Oga oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

(yawns )

grin grin grin

At the end of the day all na game. You dey take this thing serious pass housemates sef.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
MizOmalicha:
Just got home n tuned in.. pls who's d New HOH?
Kemen is the new HOH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:

He got pissed she choose Bisola over him hand Ebuka asked who she is going to miss the most.
It is so glaring she is the only girl Efe has been on to in that house and Bisola don't even talk to her that much.

I think you guys are not even watching this show sef undecided
Call Camelot!
Merlin just reincarnated and surprisingly he can read minds too. I assume you and Efe had this threapy session in your sleep. Probably over a cup of tea?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LuvU2: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

I have my taste you have yours.
You think Bisola is a beauty, I think she ain't not with that teeth especially.
Little wonders TTT is always skeptical when she wants to give him mouth action, that razor she calls dentition can cut off your manhood with our sharp bite.
Lol Ok. This is a better reply not sm1 jumping into my mentions to shut me up.

She is quite pretty to me. Maybe becos of her eyes...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
MizOmalicha:

I miss her too... she would hv given them words that even Google would be amazed..

What is Kemen saying biko?
He is saying his own words na.

She would have said...uhm...uhm AMAZINGGGG cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
teelaw4life:

Lol, aunty no think am. Core coco fan here, i am not voting tboss... grin grin
cocoice is my bae. I ll keep voting against the stupid clique until it is dismantled

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:
I'm not nice. You're nice...come take your medal. grin It's surprising I haven't taken note of you and you have observed my 'antics'. Says a lot about who reeks of anger and malice. undecided
pls show some courtesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
How kemen became head of house. Tasks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA76c11FWQE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
So Jesus starts with G?
Which kin warri Jesus be that one? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
machinegundammy:

cocoice is my bae. I ll keep voting against the stupid clique until it is dismantled

Yes oo. All must go.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
sirfee:
Hahaaahahahaahahahahaha,small small na...mizOmalicha is still online...abeg no cast me
Oh wait! Sirfee is dat how u are?!!!
U even do French b***hes..........
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
See this life

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

pls show some courtesy
What did I do na? angry

You're making me look like the aggressive one, now I understand Bisola's plight when HMs keep telling her to calm down.

Papikush:
So Jesus starts with G?
Which kin warri Jesus be that one? grin
G-ZUZ
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LuvU2: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm not nice. You're nice...come take your medal. grin
It's surprising I haven't taken note of you and you have observed my 'antics'.
Says a lot about who reeks of anger and malice. undecided
I've been following d updates here. Nd u were one of those contributing greatly. U appeared nice nd cool, mayb becos things were as u wanted them. But nw they re not... dnt dump ur frustration on me. Nd learn to ignore whar u dnt understand k

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
smarteez:
See this life
Just negodu.... this is funny
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
smarteez:
See this life
Nigerians will believe anything so TTT's mum is now on IG abi?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
LuvU2:
I've been following d updates here. Nd u were one of those contributing greatly. U appeared nice nd cool, mayb becos things were as u wanted them. But nw they re not... dnt dump ur frustration on me. Nd learn to ignore whar u dnt understand k
K
Bye smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.