Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139659 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
I totally accept. But dont forget she wil garner pity votes from d fans of the evicted hsemates. Most of the hsemates that left are rooting for her. Hence, the possibilty of their new found fans voting for her. If u notice. The same people that like Efe like Bisola too.
Papikush:

Tboss obviously have a good fan base. Thanks to her sister who is very active on IG...But I doubt if she can contend against strong teams like Efe's or Bisola's

If three of them gets nominated we all know who is going home

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bally is just on low key now that Gifty is gone. Bro you better stick close to Ese or Uriel. Big girls with big things tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
pinkpebbles:
I totally accept. But dont forget she wil garner pity votes from d fans of the evicted hsemates. Most of the hsemates that left are rooting for her. Hence, the possibilty of their new found fans voting for her. If u notice. The same people that like Efe like Bisola too.

Based on logistics you are right but Tboss is boring. cheesy

She doesn't dance on Friday nights
She fails in almost all the games (even Gifty is better)
She is less creative (again, Gifty is better)
She doesn't partake in most of the casual talks and games.

So give me a reason why some people might want to be sentimental and choose her over Efe or Bisola tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:

So give me a reason why some people might want to be sentimental and choose her over Efe or Bisola tongue
party Na Saturday nights... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:

The same reason a very useless mavins garnered 42 percent votes. We are for T boss and once she is up we are sooooooo voting her.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lol. You cracked me up. Most of them are boring. Thats the truth. Bally, Uriel, Marvis, Debby and to mention but a few. I really dont knw why people pick on Tboss. Not knowing how to dance is not a crime na. Even Efe is boring. To me, Bisola is the most interesting person to watch.
Papikush:

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nuzy:
See pictures of Kemen and his cute girlfriend
www.naijacookies..com.ng
The Girl sef carry Muscle....#MuscleGang_couple
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
LuvU2:
Bisola is not bad looking herself. Xcept u re a colorist.
Nothing like colorist here.
If you think Tboss is beautiful because she is fair, then you're the colorist. A fair Bisola won't even be nice, her dark skin suits her.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:

Manipulation works for her. It's unorthodox but will get her to the final if she keeps it up.
Very true but apart from Kenem no other housemate has her time except maybe Bassey or Bally. But she can't do that for long
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bisola don suffer grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

The same reason a very useless mavins garnered 42 percent votes. We are for T boss and once she is up we are sooooooo voting her.

we know ur pain man grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
pinkpebbles:
Lol. You cracked me up. Most of them are boring. Thats the truth. Bally, Uriel, Marvis, Debby and to mention but a few. I really dont knw why people pick on Tboss. Not knowing how to dance is not a crime na. Even Efe is boring. To me, Bisola is the most interesting person to watch.
These people calling T boss boring were the same people that carried 42 percent vote and gave to marvis that couldn't do any of the epistle she listed. At the least t boss manages to complete her task, malnourished abi mavins cannot complete anything , t boss cannot dance marvis can barely stand without looking like she is about to fall off.
All the fans of the evicted housemates are bitter and angry and we are so gonna eliminate any member of the Efe crew that has the misfortune of coming up for eviction.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:
Bisola don suffer grin
i tell u...
See philip calling some one titi nd titiana
If only he knows
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why will a grown woman be burning food because she is watching television?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

Bisola and Efe's fans voted for marvis. Everyone know this. Tboss is so going home. If she gets in Bisola, Efe or marvis's line.

pinkpebbles:

Tboss is boring please. Nothing to offer... She watch this show for entertainment not some lightskin stainless steel chick who don't want to join them in doing most of what they do. If she knows she aiint go'n join in these games nobody is going to waste data/cash voting her in if she keeps up with...

Bisola is entertaining no doubt

Efe speaks up and most of what he says are 'based on logistics' funny word though grin

Bally is very intelligent and he is playing this game so well killing them low key.

Uriel is a clown. Nobody wants her to leave. He diary section always kill me... grin

Bassey - well, fück him
Debbie - Fück her too
Kemen: I want to say fück him but the witches in his village makes him invisible to the others to nominate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anytime I see that mafia abi marvis, prancing around the house like a robot, I feel like jumping into my TV and dragging her back to warrri.
We complain about the country and how everything is now about connections yet we reward an undeserving glutton with 42 percent votes just because of her alliance.
Tomorrow Now someone who voted marvis will carry their first class certificate and go job hunting only to be turned down and the job will be given to the manager's cousin who graduated with pass.
And then you will come here and start wailing "which way Nigeria!
The thunder that will fire that person is still doing press up at Sambisa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

These people calling T boss boring were the same people that carried 42 percent vote and gave to marvis that couldn't do any of the epistle she listed. At the least t boss manages to complete her task, malnourished abi mavins cannot complete anything , t boss cannot dance marvis can barely stand without looking like she is about to fall off.
All the fans of the evicted housemates are bitter and angry and we are so gonna eliminate any member of the Efe crew that has the misfortune of coming up for eviction.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Everyone know this grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Really if TTT is up for eviction again, he needs to go home. I really dislike the guy. He is really using Bisola and its sickening. Bisola has received the worst bashing in dis life..its so sad. And this stupid married man is lying just for the money he cant win.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

we know ur pain man grin
We are pained no doubt but may we continue to rise in percentage.. I think the winner of the show is ours to decide. EFE and Bisola or Marvis will later have to divide their 45% at a point later in the game
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:

Bisola and Efe's fans voted for marvis. Everyone know this. Tboss is so going home. If she gets in Bisola, Efe or marvis's line.

Tboss is boring please. Nothing to offer... She watch this show for entertainment not some lightskin stainless steel chick who don't want to join them in doing most of what they do. If she knows she aiint go'n join in these games nobody is going to waste data/cash voting her in if she keeps up with...

Efe speaks up and most of what he says are 'based on logistics' funny word though grin

Bally is very intelligent and he is playing this game so well killing them low key.

Uriel is a clown. Nobody wants her to leave. He diary section always kill me... grin

Bassey - well, fück him
Debbie - Fück her too
Kemen: I want to say fück him but the witches in his village makes him invisible to the others to nominate.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LuvU2: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Nothing like colorist here.
If you think Tboss is beautiful because she is fair, then you're the colorist. A fair Bisola won't even be nice, her dark skin suits her.
Realli?The tone of this post reeks of anger or malice of some sort. Who said anything about Tboss being beautiful cos she is fair? He implied Gifty nd Tboss whr the only beauties(i assumed he thinks so because they ain't dark) nd I disagreed sayn Bisola isn't bad looking herself.

I think u shd go bk to being ur e-calm self.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Am loving this game ,the HMS are playing presently grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
LuvU2:
Realli?The tone of this post reeks of anger or malice of some sort. Who said anything about Tboss being beautiful cos she is fair? He implied Gifty nd Tboss whr the only beauties(i assumed he thinks so because they ain't dark) nd I disagreed sayn Bisola isn't bad looking herself.

It reeks of anger and yours reeks of love? Read your post slowly and see the contradiction.
Stop assuming, it's all in your head. Bye...

Donbabajay12:
Am loving this game ,the HMS are playing presently grin
Same here.
It's at this point I miss Gifty. I would do anything to see what she would say in this game grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
geekybabe:
Really if TTT is up for eviction again, he needs to go home. I really dislike the guy. He is really using Bisola and its sickening. Bisola has received the worst bashing in dis life..its so sad. And this stupid married man is lying just for the money he cant win.

TTT have a very strong fan base.
Bisola on the other hand is a celebrity and funke akindele was campaigning for her when she was nominated two weeks ago.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Efe has been ignoring Marvis since last night. Nice one bro, let her keep her shìt away from you cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:

Bassey - well, fück him
Debbie - Fück her too
if tboss is up for possible eviction i know for sure that miyonse's team and coco's team will gladly vote for her with all the got am not sure of soma or gifty's team ...there is a very big possibility of her having more votes than efe or bisola. having it in mind miyonse's team too is not bad considering his percentage wen he was evicted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ttt: "we gotta stop"
Bisola: "why" "whyy"
Tipsdon:

Edakun epp me. What did you hear?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why is TBoss not playing d game?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
LuvU2:

I have my taste you have yours.
You think Bisola is a beauty, I think she ain't not with that teeth especially.
Little wonders TTT is always skeptical when she wants to give him mouth action, that razor she calls dentition can cut off your manhood with our sharp bite.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Just got home n tuned in.. pls who's d New HOH?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.