Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,549 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145619 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ndifereke:

You must think I'm as dumb as your posts not to know you're the irritating character behind the Thrêebear moniker who stopped being online by 3:49 pm yesterday, only to resurrect with a more dumber moniker which you operate in. I wont be replying you any time soon. just grow up. Learn to accept you're wrong and move on. Googling stuffs which will cost you nothing will go a long way alleviate your poor sense of reasoning. Au revoir.
I wish I was threebear, because if I was him I would have certainly put you in your place.
Since you are so good at researching, you might as well research the time we both registered, and you would see I have already been here before that character emerged.
Clearly the dumb one is you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

NOW YOU ARE SOUNDING SO PAINED.. HOPE ALL IS WELL..
SOFTLY DEY CARRY BBN FOR HEAD LIKE GALA OOO..
BBN NO BE WORK.
OR YOU ARE THE ONE SOUNDING PAINED... HOPE ALL IS WELL.
SOFTLY DEY CARRY BBN FOR HEAD LIKE LACASERA OOO..
BBN NO BE WORK.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Let peace reign here,please!Its not war zone.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

Or maybe someone who just looked at the Forbes list when it was released as anyone who has ambition to succeed.
Nice. very nice. A round of applause for you. You checked Forbes list. You saw the Kardashians. You are happy. You feel ambitious. You feel you can make it to the list.
Efe is feeling ambitious too. He's trying to play his game well so he can win. He's gaining fans. He wants to win.
But then, you criticize him, you bad mouth him. You swear he will not win. You criticize a nigga who is as ambitious as you are.

Baba, as an ambitious person that you are, I have one question for you, are you ready for the hate that would come with it? If you start climbing up, will you survive those who swear you will never make it far?

Lessons of BBN.

Or would you trick your way to victory like TTT seems to want to do.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:
Nice. very nice. A round of applause for you. You checked Forbes list. You saw the Kardashians. You are happy. You feel ambitious. You feel you can make it to the list.
Efe is feeling ambitious too. He's trying to play his game well so he can win. He's gaining fans. He wants to win.
But then, you criticize him, you bad mouth him. You swear he will not win. You criticize a nigga who is as ambitious as you are.

Baba, as an ambitious person that you are, I have one question for you, are you ready for the hate that would come with it? If you start climbing up, will you survive those who swear you will never make it far?

Lessons of BBN.

Lay off the emotional blackmail you sound like a hypocrite considering you treated Gifty even worse for being a naive little girl.
I find it laughable how humans reach for their humanity once the pendulum swings out of their favour.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
dominique:

Before team Efe, there was a JFC (Joseph Fan Club) in the first big brother Nigeria. Joseph was an easy going guy who got along well with the rest of the housemates. His calm nature won him a lot of fans who called themselves JFC. Initially, they were OK but after Joe survived one eviction (just like Efe) the fan club became a nuisance on the internet. Anyone that says something remotely negative about, they will jump out of nowhere and start heaping insults on the person. An housemate dare no say anything bad about their beloved Joseph, they'll be on the person's case and start plotting his/her eviction. By the time Joseph came up for eviction again, some people that have never used one Kobo to vote burned their airtime to vote him out just to silence the annoying JFC. As a result Joseph got evicted b

I hope you people won't be the cause of Efe's loss in this game. You lot are so quick to jump on the defensive even when no attack was launched. I only stated an observation based on the two cakes served on the show so far, but in your myopic minds, it was another attack on your god Efe as if he baked the cake himself. I am indifferent about Efe but you people will make me recharge my lines specially and vote whoever he's nominated against at this rate you're going.
no one attacks anyone who criticises him constructively....woth good reasons, from all I have read those critics have never come up with a good reason....

remember a winner and champion is criticized by many..!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Vanessa88:
Hbd Efe

I celebrate the GRACE of God that radiates in your life

May you live long like First Bank
May you live well like Bill Gates
May you triumph like Trump

Have an auspicious and memorable birthday

#EfefortheMoney
you sent this message like say Una be neighbors. Lols. #EfefortheMoney

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:

Lessons of BBN.

I DISAGREE WITH HIM FOR SAYING THAT EFE CAN NOT WIN AS IF HE IS GOD OR PROPHET THAT CAN SEE TOMORROW...
BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT NOT ONLY TONY IS TRICKING US..
THEY ARE ALL LIARS..
THEY ALL GOT SOME SECRETS THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW COS THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVING THEMSELVES AND THEIR GULLIBLE FANS..
NONE OF THEM HOLY..
MAY THE BEST LIAR WIN..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

Lay off the emotional blackmail you sound like a hypocrite considering you treated Gifty even worse for being a naive little girl.
I find it laughable how humans reach for their humanity once the pendulum swings out of their favour.
did you just mention Gifty?

Guys, threebear is back with another monica

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
adonismuller:
no one attacks anyone who criticises him constructively....woth good reasons, from all I have read those critics have never come up with a good reason....

remember a winner and champion is criticized by many..!
YOU ARE RIGHT BRO..
WINNERS LIKE OSAMA BIN LADEN, HITLER AND IDI AMIN
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

I DISAGREE WITH HIM FOR SAYING THAT EFE CAN NOT WIN AS IF HE IS GOD OR PROPHET THAT CAN SEE TOMORROW...
BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT NOT ONLY TONY IS TRICKING US..
THEY ARE ALL LIARS..
THEY ALL GOT SOME SECRETS THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW COS THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVING THEMSELVES AND THEIR GULLIBLE FANS..
NONE OF THEM HOLY..
MAY THE BEST LIAR WIN..
my problem with you is that when you type in caps, I don't know if you are shouting at me or what.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

YOU ARE RIGHT BRO..
WINNERS LIKE OSAMA BIN LADEN, HITLER AND IDI AMIN
I won't blame you if your level of understanding sees your aforementioned names as winners...it tells a lot about who you are!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

WEHDON THREEBEAR.. SAY ME WELL TO GIFTY..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:
my problem with you is that when you type in caps, I don't know if you are shouting at me or what.
IT DEPEND ON HOW YOUR BRAIN IS PROGRAMMED.
YOU KNOW BETTER BREH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Someone says... "Efe was given an ugly cake"

What I see : Biggie is biased, we won't take it, Efe deserves better.

What Efe's fans see: Hater alert, comrades...attack attack
.grin

Last last, everybody go leave this thread for the REAL TEAM.
I drop my pen in the basket of love... grin
Wehdone

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
adonismuller:
I won't blame you if your level of understanding sees your aforementioned names as winners...it tells a lot about who you are!
HE PAIN AM grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hey guys, Kimnanatahee is the same Threebear guy. In your own interest, stay away from him.

cc

sirfee
Toseen
Ndifereke
Donbabajay12
eosigwe
janellemonae
Misswang001
snezBaba
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen
vladimiros

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:

Nah dis guy was here b4 threebar was a gifty fan sha...or it can also be dat he created anoda acc as threebar. but i doubt threebar is nicer dan dis guy just don't reply him.....they re attention seekers dey wanna make u guys(efe fans) look insultive by pissing u guys off...its part of their agenda to bring efe down..NOTE:nomata hw much u argue dey don't giv up to dem dey re always right
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
COUNT DOWN TO EFE'S SATURDAY NIGHT MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH. THIS ON GO BEHD
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
ovoP:
Nah dis guy was here b4 threebar was a gifty fan sha...or it can also be dat he created anoda acc as threebar. but i doubt threebar is nicer dan dis guy just don't reply him.....they re attention seekers dey wanna make u guys(efe fans) look insultive by pissing u guys off...its part of their agenda to bring efe down..NOTE:nomata hw much u argue dey don't giv up to dem dey re always right
bless ya bruv
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
ovoP:
SEE AS THIS ONE SERIOUS DEY TALK AS IF SUPPORTING EFE IS NOW A JOB... LOL.
CHARACTERS PLENTY FOR NAIRALAND SHA.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:

Hold on. So it took me pointing that out for you guys to know the troll is the behind the Threebêar moniker? Na wa o. Ain't you guys observant or what? The signs are there clearly.

Stubbornness.
Obtuse reasoning.
Hating on Efe with his very first post after logging in (I'm team nobody but the way).
Ready to fight everyone.
Never accepting he's wrong.
Condescending nature.
Knowing nothing but arguing like he knows it all.

It's not rocket science jare.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
pocohantas:
[b]Someone says... "Efe was given an ugly cake"

What Efe's fans see: Hater alert, comrades...attack attack grin

[b]I drop my pen in the basket of love... grin
Wehdone
Even me dats hw i saw it i thought he deserves beta i wonder y dey provoked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
pocohantas:
Someone says... "Efe was given an ugly cake"

What Efe's fans see: Hater alert, comrades...attack attack
.grin

I drop my pen in the basket of love... grin
Wehdone
I will flog you now grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin HBD to my nigga,Efe.Much love kiss kiss

Team Bally,Bisola and Efe. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:
Hey guys, Kimnanatahee is the same Threebear guy. In your own interest, stay away from him.

cc

sirfee
Toseen7
Ndifereke
Donbabajay12
eosigwe
janellemonae
Misswang001
snezBaba
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen
vladimiros
#"TEAMEFE NAIRALAND CHAPTER..
I WISH YOU GUYS QUICK PROMOTION FOR THIS WORK WEY UNA DEY DO. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

SEE AS THIS ONE SERIOUS DEY TALK AS IF SUPPORTING EFE IS NOW A JOB... LOL.
CHARACTERS PLENTY FOR NAIRALAND SHA.. grin
grin I Just dey xplain ooo me nt supporting or voting anybody

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:

cc

sirfee_
Toseen7_
Ndifereke_
Donbabajay12_
eosigwe_
janellemonae_
Misswang001_
snezBaba_
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen_
vladimiros_

Ndifereke:

Hold on. So it took me pointing that out for you guys to know the troll is the behind the Threebêar moniker? Na wa o. Ain't you guys observant or what? The signs are there clearly.

Stubbornness.
Obtuse reasoning.
Hating on Efe with his very first post after logging in (I'm team nobody but the way).
Ready to fight everyone.
Condescending nature.

This info should be meant for all of you that couldn't spot the hateful troll not for me. From his first hateful post on Efe when he came online yesterday, I made him. I even thought you guys knew because I'm still new here. I can spot him from a million miles away. You can take someone out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ndifereke:

This info should be meant for all of you that couldn't spot the hateful troll not for me. From his first hateful post on Efe when he came online yesterday, I made him. I even thought you guys knew because I'm still new here. I can spot him from a million miles away. You can take someone out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of him.
The guy is an AH and we will put him in his place, if he meses up again...

Meanwhile;

#EfeForTheMoney

Spread the word!!¶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyind17:
I enjoyed his radio show last night. Mehn that voice is kiss
the guy is good, that's what I call a talent.
He's fluent and eloquent.

But still

#TeamEFE

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ndifereke:

Stubbornness.
Obtuse reasoning.
Ready to fight everyone.
Condescending nature.

CONGRATS BRO... YOU CAN VISIT THE NEAREST ZENITH BANK BRANCH TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE MONEY.. ENJOY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.