Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3133922 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Noted. Thanks
eosigwe:
Hey guys, Kimnanatahee is the same Threebear guy. In your own interest, stay away from him.

cc

sirfee
Toseen7
Ndifereke
Donbabajay12
eosigwe
janellemonae
Misswang001
snezBaba
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen
vladimiros
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyind17:
He is very matured too. Who will you choose between Debbie and marvis?

Obviously Debbie smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wow, just googled kimtahee and it is a South Korean name. Threebears once mentioned the moniker 'three bears' came from a Korean movie..... Apparently the kimtahee was an actor in the three bear Korean movie. They are truly one and the same. Never noticed. Kudos to the real detectives here. I bow to your skills and prowess

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chy200(f): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sorry its not your first time. Let me epp you.
odion81:
Sorry to all Bisola's fans but I have to be very blunt. Bisola is beyond pathetic. I was watching the program today and you need to see the way Bisola is following TTT like a bitch on heat. I feel so ashamed. Pathetic. Let the insults come but I just said the truth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Biggie is treating Bisola, TTT and Ese to Nkwobi... For winning their task
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bisola, TTT and ese have received their reward from biggie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

When you are called out for your own hypocrisy you start grasping at straws.
I won't even dignify that accusation with a defence. Believe what you wish, it is a free world after all. Last word before signing out for now "Efe will never win big brother "
Busted nigga,I almost had beef with you...thank 'Jah' I didn't because you would always be my friend.Please do me a favour..always behave yourself and mind your use of words(no offence Mr Threegulder).Lastly,anybody can win this show including Efe so stop hating...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
odion81:
This is my first time commenting on this thread. Sorry to all Bisola's fans but I have to be very blunt. Bisola is beyond pathetic. I was watching the program today and you need to see the way Bisola is following TTT like a bitch on heat. I feel so ashamed. Pathetic. Let the insults come but I just said the truth
Bisola is still one of my fav. Unfortunately it hurts me as a woman to see her pining for a love that is not going anywhere. Or loving a man who sees her as a means to an end. It is sad . But this is d story of many women . Seeing it live on tv play out makes it look more pathetic. Especially since we know many things Bisola is not aware of

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
peacettw:
Wow, just googled kimtahee and it is a South Korean name. Threebears once mentioned the moniker 'three bears' came from a Korean movie..... Apparently the kimtahee was an actor in the three bear Korean movie. They are truly one and the same. Never noticed. Kudos to the real detectives here. I bow to your skills and prowess
THIS ONE NO GET WORK..
PLEASE, HELP ME GOOGLE MY MONIKER.. I NEED TO KNOW THE ORIGIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:
THIS ONE NO GET WORK.. PLEASE, HELP ME GOOGLE MY MONIKER.. I NEED TO KNOW THE ORIGIN.
No chill?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Obviously Debbie smiley
Me too, though she boring

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyind17:
Me too, though she boring
To me, definition of boring is relative, lol.
All I see in her is a talented pretty lady. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
ToyinDipo:

To me, definition of boring is relative, lol.
All I see in her is a talented pretty lady. smiley
Yeah she is talented but argues a lot with her small voice.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
tsquaure:
Bisola is still one of my fav. Unfortunately it hurts me as a woman to see her pining for a love that is not going anywhere. Or loving a man who sees her as a means to an end. It is sad . But this is d story of many women . Seeing it live on tv play out makes it look more pathetic. Especially since we know many things Bisola is not aware of
Remember to include men also because it is vice visa...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Welcome back Boj2
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
akthedream1:

THIS ONE NO GET WORK..
PLEASE, HELP ME GOOGLE MY MONIKER.. I NEED TO KNOW THE ORIGIN.

Oh shut up.

And I just took you up on ur offer. Expect the results soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
House mates having a nice time cooking!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:
Hey guys, Kimnanatahee is the same Threebear guy. In your own interest, stay away from him.

cc

sirfee
Toseen7
Ndifereke
Donbabajay12
eosigwe
janellemonae
Misswang001
snezBaba
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen
vladimiros

Lol I know, it's obvious

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyind17:
Yeah she is talented but argues a lot with her small voice.
Would it be better if she had a big voice, lol.
It's not necessarily arguments if she tries to make her points clear.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
So I just saw a comment on Facebook

" big brother would pick a winner, it does not matter how many votes Efes stupid fans give him, their votes will never count"

I no fit laff Abeg, the demand to hate on Efe is far outpacing supply..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
peacettw:
You went that far?
Wehdone o grin

What's happening in the house?

vladimiros:
So I just saw a comment on Facebook

" big brother would pick a winner, it does not matter how many votes Efes stupid fans give him, their votes will never count"

I no fit laff Abeg, the demand to hate on Efe is far outpacing supply..
Why don't you try another word, HATE is fast becoming cliché...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
pocohantas:

You went that far?
Wehdone o grin

My sister, I had all the time.... And I wanted to satisfy my curiosity. Curiosity satisfied.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ese's breast can cure malaria.

Chai!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
sirfee:
I'm ready to be your bodyguard.Honestly speaking she has lost focus but she's not the worst in that house,I'm not her fan but I appreciate her sincerity.They are all living in lies but Bisola is the realest(take it or leave it).I've listened to her stories,jokes etc and I can bodly tell you that she's not a pretender.Many are calling her names like slut,b*tch etc just because she proclaimed her love for Ttt on a continental network but they have ignored and refused to criticise and condemn their favourite housemates who are nothing but clowns,liers,pretenders,snitches etc
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
@sirfee
Bros, i can't make a case as good as that for her... She could really use your support.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
pocohantas:

You went that far?
Wehdone o grin

My sister I no go school ohh, I no sabi English like Bisola

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
@sirfee
Bros, i can't make a case as good as that for her... She could really use your support.
Lol,what are you talking about?Are you asking me to decamp to your party?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,what are you talking about?Are you asking me to decamp to your party?
Have i ever asked for anything different?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
eosigwe:
you sent this message like say Una be neighbors. Lols. #EfefortheMoney

You are not far from the truth cheesy.. Same state!
#Delta connection #Delta force

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Have i ever asked for anything different?
Ok I'm waiting for the upfront if you really want to do business with me(lol)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Efe this Efe that..na BBEFE be this??enough of this Efe talk pls..its getting too much..biko

TeamTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
vladimiros:

My sister I no go school ohh, I no sabi English like Bisola

Lemme help u out
Unwarranted bitter rants

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.