Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134876 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
wapadunk:
Why you come get small bodi for ya dp? That won't scare the mod. cool
I de workout naa... make I catch am for street naa.. we go know if him no de fear
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
safarigirl:
Bassey is the only HM that has managed to not piss off viewers one way or the other.

He doesn't attack people and stays away from trouble. Plus he made a lot of sense with his discussion with Uriel this morning.

He deserves to be voted for.

His cool like dah#my day 1 best director of social way back in unical.. It btw Bassey, Efe and Bisola

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
ba7man:
As for Efe fans, I'm sorry but I believe y'all wasting your money voting for him to win.

The organizers of the show want a winner that's marketable to attract endorsements.......Efe isn't presentable neither does he have the appearance that big brands will fall over for.

Look at past winners eg Ebuka, Uti and put them beside Efe and you'll get what I'm saying.

thats not true,.....remeber KELVIN PAM?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
peeparty:
Just wished Tboss envelop could read evicted...
i swear, the kind of Joy i will get ehn. Most people choose to support her cos shes half cast, pretty, she act innocent but shes not and cos she showed them her Tits. Im just surprised but her fans are not more than 5 on this thread but i know of 2 actually grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Vote the presentable princess of BBN...Do you really want to stop watching that pretty face on your Screen?

Vote Tboss

#Team Tboss

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Sim 1 100 votes = Efe

Sim 2 100 votes = Efe

Sim 3 100 votes = 50 (Bassey) 50(Efe)

Awww! Efe regretted nominating Ese kiss kiss

If you like buy 5 sim cards there other people that will do the same for another housemate lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
TTT in the diary room looking happy that #BISOLA is gone so he can now concentrate on TBOSS

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Make una bring updates na... angry

Those people saying TTT will go, stop dreaming. TTT is going nowhere, this is Nigeria o...adulterers will vote for him grin
Non-moralists will vote for him.
People that enjoy his entertainment will vote for him, take it or leave it...he is one of the most talented in that house.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
wurabecca:

awwwwwwnn, that will be sweet!.....perhaps, hope you ain't gonna act like captain nipple whom is afraid of Nipple(efe) grin
Trust me on that aspect I'm gonna be nothing like captain nîpple...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Giel:

I haven't observed, but I think biggie will disappoint a lot of viewers by making it based on luck, I mean tomorrow is when we will see all d housemates bring their A game,
biggie don't disappoint us.
and that luck did go to Tboss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nikapetrelli:
Kemen would so wished he was HOH dis week to save himself from eviction

That's true sef

Nobody is talking about voting Kemen shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by amigos(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
oviejnr:
i swear, the kind of Joy i will get ehn. Most people choose to support her cos shes half cast, pretty, she act innocent but shes not and cos she showed them her Tits. Im just surprised but her fans are not more than 5 on this thread but i know of 2 actually grin grin

Come Sunday you'll b surprised she has many fans, trust me her fans are not on NL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
wapadunk:
TTT in the diary room looking happy that #BISOLA is gone so he can now concentrate on TBOSS
He didn't even feel any bit of remorse

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
What will u be voting kemen for....please vote Tboss for trending topics[

Vote Tboss
Ugosample:

That's true sef

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ugosample:

That's true sef

Kemen's family members will vote for him after all they are rich enough to pay for Bill Board advert.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LADEMINUS: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Surprised people don't see the simple cheekiness in d BBN mgt. Last week it was obvious that at least one of Ese and Jon would be up if not both of them, and since vote counting is contracted to an independent company these two would get no votes since we out here know they are fakemates. This would mean that any housemate nominated with them would almost be sure of leaving cos the fakemates were booked for two weeks... This would have been a legal challenge.....
Solution: biggie found one excuse to discontinue and finally cancel nominations.

This led to another problem

BBN generates it's own money from online traffic and charges from SMS voting, something they massively lost last week as no one was up. They had to recoup thier money as am sure they have planned how much projected to earn every week
Solution: they put all housemates up for eviction, so that no matter what camp we are we must vote and they make much more money.
This would have led to viewers sensing that some manipulation is in play...
Solution: keep Bally and Bisola safe... That way it appears as if it's just a twist. My problem with this is I don't remember bally activating his Card. Follow @mantastic for more insights if I can

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
pocohantas:
Make una bring updates na... angry

Those people saying TTT will go, stop dreaming. TTT is going nowhere, this is Nigeria o...adulterers will vote for him grin
Non-moralists will vote for him.
People that enjoy his entertainment will vote for him, take it or leave it...he is one of the most talented in that house.

Bisola fans will do anything to see him leave

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
I guess giving them an Intellectual task, Psychometric testing; diagramatic evaluation will be a good one.

We sure know who's got dis down.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by isaiah9(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
vladimiros:
As 9 am go reach

My 100 votes to Efe..

Ono tomorrow. Head of house task nah war
I'm not sure voting will be open yet. I think it'll be tomorrow after the head of house task

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
vickydevoka:

you ate a fool for making such an insensible statement. Ebuka didn't win. kelvin palm dat won where is he? lyk say Efe no go audition him fly 4rm 9ja enter S.A abi.
Talk like this to some people and it will earn you a slap in reality.

Be glad you're online.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
sad sadBiggie please seize the card jare

When better people dey the house sef de card was a problem.

Now na only card we go just dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
amigos:

Come Sunday you'll b surprised she has many fans, trust me her fans are not on NL
i saw her fanbase on twitter, most of her fans are from other part of Africa but We'll find out next Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
LADEMINUS:
Surprised people don't see the simple cheekiness in d BBN mgt. Last week it was obvious that at least one of Ese and Jon would be up if not both of them, and since vote counting is contracted to an independent company these two would get no votes since we out here know they are fakemates. This would mean that any housemate nominated with them would almost be sure of leaving cos the fakemates were booked for two weeks... This would have been a legal challenge.....
Solution: biggie found one excuse to discontinue and finally cancel nominations.

BBN generates it's own money from online traffic and charges from SMS voting, something they massively lost last week as no one was up. They had to recoup thier money as am sure they have planned how much projected to earn every week
Solution: they put all housemates up for eviction, so that no matter what camp we are we must vote and they make much more money.
Solution: keep Bally and Bisola safe... That way it appears as if it's just a twist. My problem with this is I don't remember bally activating his Card. Follow @mantastic for more insights if I can
lets assume Bally has used his card cos he used it last week.
Bisola is also safe from last week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
I wish this secluded camp na Tboss and Marvis...

How them for cope? For a few days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
So bisola and bally no dey watch bb b4. @least they should have made an hypothesis. They are just clueless.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
peeparty:
I guess giving them an Intellectual task, Psychometric testing; diagramatic evaluation will be a good one.

We sure know who's got dis down.

E go shock you say na Marvis or Debbie go win that one.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bisola baby.. so dynamic and interesting. Dont even want them to show us dat boring house again. Just show us the vacation of bally and bisola..

House is already boring without her..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please i just got back home, who was evicted?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by veekid(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
LADEMINUS:

your head correct no be small

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Superrman:
Please i just got back home, who was evicted?

Fake housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
amigos:

we'll shock them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
TTT IS THE MAIN MAN!!!
VOTE TTT for entertainment on Saturdays party. VOTE TTT for Friday night winning. VOTE TTT for fun and lively house. VOTE TTT to cause drama with the ladies. VOTE TTT for every thing nice.
VOTE Thintalltony
TTT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.