Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134833 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teamsynergy: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
geezprince:
Sup Floki!
hi ragnar

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bisola - " I really like ESE, I do really like her"
Same goes for Bally too. Awww... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
VOTE ThinTallTony

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
frankfiny:
What will u be voting kemen for....please vote Tboss for trending topics[

Vote Tboss

It's orrai....
Tboss+TTT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
tomiade1:
i really feel for Kemen and Debbie oh...who wan vote for them? grin
Their pple and fans will still vote them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tweet oracle supporting efe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
fabfunmi:
TTT IS THE MAIN MAN!!!
VOTE TTT for entertainment on Saturdays party. VOTE TTT for Friday night winning. VOTE TTT for fun and lively house. VOTE TTT to cause drama with the ladies. VOTE TTT for every thing nice.
VOTE Thintalltony
TTT
Na so....
Vote TTT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
snezBaba:
@Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(Hope i gat that right)....U just silent tonight ? Hope no problem or u still basking in the euphoria of winning the EFL cup ni
@Boj2....How body ?
@sirfee....Silent today too
@1kbaye...Good work with the updates and Urhmmm,What's the Reason behind the moniker
Good evening bro,na hangover dey worry me and @Ayokunle....we are still celebrating our victory so na to follow updates be the plan B.Thank you all for the updates,Bally(my nigga) and Bisola enjoy yourself because "there's no wahala in vahala".@Boj2 fear not because everything is going to be fine...quick recovery.Snezbaba all the way up....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
sirfee:
Good evening bro,na hangover dey worry me and @Ayokunle....we are still celebrating our victory so na to follow updates be the plan B.Thank you all for the updates,Bally(my nigga) and Bisola enjoy yourself because "there's no wahala in vahala".Snezbaba all the way up....
kk.... Nothing Do you !
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
ba7man:
You are obviously jobless with the way you've been peeing your pants up and down......

Just watch how you talk to people because of Big Brother Naija......and also try to do somthing productive with your life while you're at it.
you made a claim!! I countered it( though I might have sounded insultive and I apologize)....

BT everyone has a right to his/her opinion....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
wapadunk:
Make I follow majority, abeg who we dey vote for
EFE...because we are real street goons....

we hustle for the money without lies and faking..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
LIONOFATRIBE:

Future Big Brother Has.

No mind dem. All of dem humble once like children wen dia mama waka leave. lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
snezBaba:
kk.... Nothing Do you !
Nothing do you too#Onelove#CHAMPIONS
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Trust me fam, nobody is voting Marvis. Efe fans wouldn't wanna vote her and she ends up kidding Kemen again grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Apologies about the locking of the thread. It wasn't intentional, it was due to a faulty device. The screen got badly cracked and it has been pressing itself randomly. Next time you notice the thread is locked again, please mention me on any of the other big brother threads.

Hope I'm forgiven smiley

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
jaykaylegend:
go take your shower first and come back... Gist go dey cooler dey wait for you...

#SaveCaptainNipple
#EfeForTheMoney grin
grin grin oya i don shower

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vote tboss..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Just thinking out loud..

What If TTT wins tomorrow HOH task? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kemen is not so loved by many, but I always love his dance moves at the party. I will miss his dance if he leaves.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
dominique:
Apologies about the locking of the thread. It wasn't intentional, it was due to a faulty device. The screen got badly cracked and it has been pressing itself randomly. Next time you notice the thread is locked again, please mention me on any of the other big brother threads.

Hope I'm forgiven smiley
no... U gats bottle us oo.. 1960 na my brand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
dominique:

Hope I'm forgiven smiley

Noted!

But...... buh...... Sin no more! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
dominique:

Hope I'm forgiven smiley

Forgiven...but go and fix your phone oh tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Some people are just shouting votes!votes!votes!.....we know them,they won't vote when it's time to vote but they are the loudest on Nairaland and twitter.It's time to separate noisemakers(pretenders) from the real contenders#teamBally
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
safarigirl:
it is not until you look like[b] an ambassador for Dry Gin and speak pidgin[/b]before we know you're real.

I personally think he has been the realest HM in that house and has an admirable personality.

We are not all from the streets, being well versed in street slangs doesn't make one realer than others. We should all remember that whenever we want to judge other HMs.

Tell me something, you mean say Dry Gin don give my guy EFE ambassador, upon say him never comot from dey house. Chai wen God bless you, e dey d like film trick...gringrin

***My people say "IT IS ONLY A POOR MAN THAT SAYS TILAPIA HAS MORE PROTEIN THAN MEAT".......undecided

Anyhow EFE dey we still like am, if you like call us street, we no care.....

#PROUDLY TEAM EFE...gringrin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
pradoworld:

Fake housemates
ok thanks but someone said 4 pple
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
fabfunmi:
TTT IS THE MAIN MAN!!!

VOTE TTT for entertainment on Saturdays party.
VOTE TTT for Friday night winning.
VOTE TTT for fun and lively house.
VOTE TTT to cause drama with the ladies.
VOTE TTT for every thing nice.

VOTE Thintalltony

TTT

How are we sure you are not TTT`s wife cos ur moniker is (f)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
So Uriel and Debbie falling for same Nigga.
Bassey ain't smart enough to know Uriel is actually trying to pick Debbie's brain so she (Uriel) can come in
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
All man for himself ...its right time ,we defend our favorite Hm to the fullest....... #Talk and Do

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Superrman:
grin grin oya i don shower
...ESE and Jon got evicted
...Simi performed
...Balley and Bisola were treated to a ' paradise vacation' because of their advantages...
...all housemates were invited to the arena to meet it empty (,so they all think bisola and bassey are gone)
... They were to play a game of chances
.... Chances will determine who will be nominated for eviction this week replacing the weekly nomination show
.... All 8 housemates were to choose 1 envelope randomly out of 30 envelopes..
.... After they all chose, it appeared all the cards that they chose showed that they were all nominated...
.... Ebuka said that all they housemates were nominated except bisola and bally,
... There would be a a HOH challenge tomorrow at the live nomination time..
... Anyone who emerges as the new HOH tomorrow will be exempted from nominations.
.... So all housemates are nominated except for the HOH tomorrow
... Simi performed again.
.... Show finish

Don't forget to #SaveCaptainNipple

#EfeForTheMoney

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Just thinking out loud..

What If TTT wins tomorrow HOH task? tongue

Anyone can win.

Even if he doesn't win his chance of getting more votes than debby,uriel and tboss is quite high.

So e is somehow safe even if two people are going home.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
LADEMINUS:
Surprised people don't see the simple cheekiness in d BBN mgt. Last week it was obvious that at least one of Ese and Jon would be up if not both of them, and since vote counting is contracted to an independent company these two would get no votes since we out here know they are fakemates. This would mean that any housemate nominated with them would almost be sure of leaving cos the fakemates were booked for two weeks... This would have been a legal challenge.....
Solution: biggie found one excuse to discontinue and finally cancel nominations.

This led to another problem

BBN generates it's own money from online traffic and charges from SMS voting, something they massively lost last week as no one was up. They had to recoup thier money as am sure they have planned how much projected to earn every week
Solution: they put all housemates up for eviction, so that no matter what camp we are we must vote and they make much more money.
This would have led to viewers sensing that some manipulation is in play...
Solution: keep Bally and Bisola safe... That way it appears as if it's just a twist. My problem with this is I don't remember bally activating his Card. Follow @mantastic for more insights if I can
don't be that black guy Morgan Freeman from the movie now you see me'spoiler alert'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
wapadunk:
TTT in the diary room looking happy that #BISOLA is gone so he can now concentrate on TBOSS
He knows bisola is not gone.

Tony, efe & kemen know this. Don't know if they've discussed it wt d other hms.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.