Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147788 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
ninnyanny:
If ttt's wife is really campaigning for her hubby...hmmmmm...the lady is truly African to the core...supporting her hubby thru thick her thin...hmmmm

For me sha...what ttt is doing bull cra.p...
I don't think it's about being African tho

Hilary Clinton and DSK wife still stayed despite the shenanigans their husband's were up to, and there are others like them in the West Aplenty.

The point is that TTT and the wife must have an agreement for him to do all he thinks he can to win the money.
So nothing he does there would shock her.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wel we hope so but with or without that we got her back

No tboss, no controversy,

No controversy, no drama

No drama, nothing to talk about...boring BBN. This is BBN not a family reunion

Vote for Action and Drama

#TeamTboss

smokey3y3z:

LOL. Who says i'm #teamefe now?
I don't think ur girl is going anywhere though as long as it's not voting out.
I haven't seen #teamkemen or #team uriel. Sha pray make she win hoh tomorrow so u can rest easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
teamsynergy:

I think the guy is a really gud actor, cos its not easy to lie to people for so long without u goofing. he is a man and u know in africa, patriarchy is what obtains. a married woman can't audition for bbn unless she doesn't want to meet a home when she comes back. the odds still in ttt's favour.....

Well, it depends tho....

Some husbands can allow their wives go..
#25m plus the exposure the program gives you is at stake here.
But some Naija men no go gree sha.

But Ivorian men that I know, or some others, them go close eye do am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bisola fans vote debbie rise...efe has enough fans already...we still need good music in the house though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Debbie Rise, Bassey and Ese performing.
I thought you people said her guitar is spoilt? Her voice done crack.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teamsynergy: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ugosample:

Well, it depends tho....

Some husbands can allow their wives go..
#25m plus the exposure the program gives you is at stake here.
But some Naija men no go gree sha.

But Ivorian men that I know, or some others, them go close eye do am
perhaps outside Naija. av seen and read some crazy stuffs DAT happen in some African countries.for naija, hmmm no man go allow him wife go.. the backlash wud be unbearable
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2017
[
b]kowema[/b]:
I will Vote for Kemen on my 2 lines and anybody's phone I see I will use it to vote for him.
I'd rather trade Uriel n Maniquine Tboss for Kemen that entertains me.

I will vote Kemen for the above reason.
It's rare to see people like you who sees and says it just as it is.
People are hiding under the cover of big Lips to harm and seriously deprive him of every rights feigning ignorance of the level of efforts he has brought to bare in the house.
He calls for truth and dare game all the time immediately after each party even when he knew that he might be ridiculed.
You see him singing and jamming along with other housemates effortlessly. Is't dancing which I know that ttt and him are behind all the dance moves housemates have been displaying in their parties.
Tboss jst confirmed to biggie in her diary session that kemen is the best HOH so far.
Pls lets try and be truthful to ourselves for it won't cost us anything.

As for u op, maybe the truth follows you all around for defiling all odds to reminds us of some of his sterling qualities which many- out of hate- want to sweep under the carpet.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Would you prefer to stay in the house and be up for eviction or stay in that space and be exempted? We Nigerians complain too much, let's not forget that house is for 12 people averagely and that space is just for 2 people. This ain't punishment, it's saving their heads, at least for some while.

sweetrie:
explore to where? The space don finish. Hehehe. Biggie this is punishment
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:14am On Feb 27, 2017
teamsynergy:

perhaps outside Naija. av seen and read some crazy stuffs DAT happen in some African countries.for naija, hmmm no man go allow him wife go.. the backlash wud be unbearable

I've been to some of these countries, and I don see their way o.

I mean, back then when I volunteered in a school in the middle of the country, before being transferred to the capital, the female secondary school students that get pregnant continue school like nothing happened, they just switch to maternity uniform, that's all...

The Nigerians and the Ghanaians in my team were shocked lol.

There is much more, but let me not derail this thread
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2017
wapadunk:
Make I follow majority, abeg who we dey vote for
Bassey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Chregor:
[
People are hiding under the cover of big Lips to harm and seriously deprive him of every rights feigning ignorance of the level of efforts he has brought to bare in the house.
He calls for truth and dare game all the time immediately after each party even when he knew that he might be ridiculed.
You see him singing and jamming along with other housemates effortlessly. Is't dancing which I know that ttt and him are behind all the dance moves housemates have been displaying in their parties.
Tboss jst confirmed to biggie in her diary session that kemen is the best HOH so far.

As for u op, maybe the truth follows you all around for defiling all odds to reminds us of some of his sterling qualities which many- out of hate- want to sweep under the carpet.

You forgot to add the advice he gave the whole Africa men - If you want to sleep with a girl, make her drunk, get yourself drunk also and them sex unlimited! When she wakes up, apologize to her and blame it on the Alcohol!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2017
TBoss?

Phil3:
fake housemates tboss and jon 'evicted'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuEmjtHZsF0
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2017
He was asked before he nominated lastweek, and he used it. It's to be used once which is automatically this week cos last week was a no-voting week

LADEMINUS:

When was that? It didn't reflect in d diary sessions or is there a subtle way it was agreed to be activated?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmm...he wasn't told actually, neither was Bisola. No one saw it coming, not even we the viewers. It was just to play fair on them.

pinkpebbles:
He activated it last week. And since there was no real eviction. He was told by Biggie it would b carried over to d nextweek alongside Bisola's immunity.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Bisola and Bally, not Bassey...

jaykaylegend:

...ESE and Jon got evicted
...Simi performed
...Balley and Bisola were treated to a ' paradise vacation' because of their advantages...
...all housemates were invited to the arena to meet it empty (,so they all think bisola and bassey are gone)
... They were to play a game of chances
.... Chances will determine who will be nominated for eviction this week replacing the weekly nomination show
.... All 8 housemates were to choose 1 envelope randomly out of 30 envelopes..
.... After they all chose, it appeared all the cards that they chose showed that they were all nominated...
.... Ebuka said that all they housemates were nominated except bisola and bally,
... There would be a a HOH challenge tomorrow at the live nomination time..
... Anyone who emerges as the new HOH tomorrow will be exempted from nominations.
.... So all housemates are nominated except for the HOH tomorrow
... Simi performed again.
.... Show finish

Don't forget to #SaveCaptainNipple

#EfeForTheMoney

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 1:14am On Feb 27, 2017
homesteady:

You forgot to add the advice he gave the whole Africa men - If you want to sleep with a girl, make her drunk, get yourself drunk also and them sex unlimited! When she wakes up, apologize to her and blame it on the Alcohol!
He refers to Gifty and not any girl as you mentioned--point of correction.
I never supported him for saying that about Gifty; an incidence which he owned up and apologised to Gifty and Biggie as well.
Tell me one or two persons who is a saint in the house without any mistake or what so ever. This week of fear and horror factor is a clear reason why you should accept that every housemates has their secret and negative stories.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:14am On Feb 27, 2017
Efe also said yesterday that he likes her so much, that she is his female version, that she's herself without any pretence and says her mind, not bothering if they'll like her

janellemonae:

Most of them seem to like her. Efe said he also feels bad nominating her & didn't want her to go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Efe, not ESE.
She fixed her guitar on sunday morning.
Her voice has been like that for sometime now.

pocohantas:
Debbie Rise, Bassey and Ese performing.
I thought you people said her guitar is spoilt? Her voice done crack.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:26am On Feb 27, 2017
This is not a singing competition, but a reality show. Your reason isn't convincing enough...Give us another reason to, and we may consider, or don't give at all, and we may support you still...

frankfiny:
Bisola fans vote debbie rise...efe has enough fans already...we still need good music in the house though

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 3:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Phil3:
bisola and bally sent to paradise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NmVyvYUCeA
Nice one, keep them coming.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Seun360(m): 3:40am On Feb 27, 2017
You jobless folks, una no dey sleep?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Seun360:
You jobless folks, una no dey sleep?
Says the worker who'll be at work this morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 4:29am On Feb 27, 2017
frankfiny:

NO Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:
Would you prefer to stay in the house and be up for eviction or stay in that space and be exempted? We Nigerians complain too much, let's not forget that house is for 12 people averagely and that space is just for 2 people. This ain't punishment, it's saving their heads, at least for some while.

Yea true, at least they are save from nomination

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 4:55am On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:
you made a claim!! I countered it( though I might have sounded insultive and I apologize)....

BT everyone has a right to his/her opinion....

Apology accepted.......I also take my insultive words back.

We're cool.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Ugosample:

I don't think it's about being African tho

Hilary Clinton and DSK wife still stayed despite the shenanigans their husband's were up to, and there are others like them in the West Aplenty.

The point is that TTT and the wife must have an agreement for him to do all he thinks he can to win the money.
So nothing he does there would shock her.

Thank you. Said the very same thing earlier and the inexperienced almost took off my neck. Men cheat, people cheat, DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:
This is not a singing competition, but a reality show. Your reason isn't convincing enough...Give us another reason to, and we may consider, or don't give at all, and we may support you still...

The girl don make me hate guitar. She is becoming boring with it. I wonder what she would have been in the house without the guitar.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2017
modified.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2017
adonismuller:
efeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

because of Efe I will not take beer for one week and use the money to vote him...

real recognize real.....#teamEfe
In Efe voice"who dey rebel" Anybody wan rebel grin #realrecognizereal

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Chregor:
[

Bless you. Kemen introduced many of the spice in the House. He was one of the pioneer of Kissing Festival and till date it still happens. Even through he never gets kissed. Kemen has never decline participating on any day. He introduced the truth or dare game. Helps the ladies in the kitchen. Yes he pesters the ladies but maybe thats how he knows how to search for love.
People shud give him a break.

How can I ever trade Kemen for Uriel or Tboss just cus he has big lips and is not beautiful in the physical!. So I'd loose all my game spice.
Never!!!!!.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2017
zicoraads:

Says the worker who'll be at work this morning undecided
Good morning peeps@zicoraads you are very wicked;see finishing wey you give dat guy(lol).I wonder what a bank manager is doing or looking for on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.