Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,520 members, 7,854,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3142374 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
i no lie now cheesy cheesy cheesy dey cant register , its to shout efe on nairaland dem sabi
be like say dem no dey follow tv shows , shouting online has neva won anything
1st eviction....

Efe fans shouted and two most promising HMs(soma & miyonse) went home....

So what the fûck are you saying??

#SaveCaptainNipple
#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2017
DEAR NIGERIANS, EFE AND MARVIS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AND LOCKING EACH OTHER OVER SOUP AND EBA..
EVEN MACHO KEMEN COULDN'T SEPARATE THEM..
MARVIS SAID SHE PREFER TO BREAK THE PLATE THAN YO LET EFE HAVE THE SOUP...
IS THIS LOVE?
DEAR EFE FANS, IS THIS THE LOVE?
IS THIS WHAT GANGSTA LOVE IS ALL ABOUT?
TUFIAKWAAAAAAA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

1st eviction....

#SaveCaptainNipple
#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney
TELL EFE AND HIS SO CALLED LOVE TO STOP DISGRACE US ABEG..
ITS BEEN OVER 30 MINS OR SO...
IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE?
BIGGIE, PLS BRING BACK ESE AND BISOLA BIKO.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2017
ovoP:
My mind tells me 2 people wil be crown winner just like d time of karen [b][/b]
There was no recession everywhere during Karen's time embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

KEMEN INFLUENCED MOST OF THEM TO NOMINATE ESE AND JON...
THEY REGAINED THEIR SENSES AFTER BIGGIE STRIKED KEMEN FOR CONSPIRACY..
KEMEN WOULD HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION BY FELLOW HOUSEMATES THIS WEEK IF NOT FOR HOW BIGGIE TWISTED THE GAME..
Oga no vex o....I wan ask small question abeg.
Were Jon and Ese not pranksters?
In Jon's video shown to us yesterday at the eviction, you've seen or probably remember how Tboss rebuked him.
Tboss to Jon: God will punish you, you're a disgrace to your family (after she had found her missing perfumes).
Debie rise and Gifty both had their fair share of what they all considered a disheartening prank(stealing of their fav items).
after two or three days of that madness grin, housemates would chart a way forward. Kemen knowing that he'll always be hold as culprit especially by tboss, was not impressed either, thus, a need to nip it in the bud.
So as human, he singled them out as pranksters which to me was fair and went way too much to plot their exit which earns him a strike in which he admits and served graciously.

I don't think the housemates regained their senses,rather the pranksters decided to change their modus operandi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:
It's a reality show, not a show of displaying talents, every other is an add. Like I said earlier, I'll highlight, every "Nigerians know what they INDIVIDUALLY want...We are interested in your potentials..."
I owe you no answer to that, I know the potentials I see in each person, coupled with attitude and following my instinct of who I think are true to me. When voting lines are open, I'll vote for the one(s) I'm well pleased with. I need not assume and start posting what's not for other housemates that aren't my choice, I only write what I see and argue the obvious, give my opinions and keep quiet when I ain't making any sense from the argument any longer or ill-bent...
Thank you!

now efe potential is personally seen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy efe fans have killed me
bia keep ur views in ur mind , u cant argue outside logic, attitude by efe cheesy cheesy cheesy this is obviously the first Big Brother that ure watching , i blame multichoice because if gotv wasnt showing it , u wont be on this thread

mention efe talent or potential let me hear?
ttt is a good director and dancer ,
kemen is good at working out and spitting cheesy cheesy cheesy
debbie plays a guitar ,
bassey will make an amazing radio host
bisola is an actress
bally is a dj for cool fm

they all had careers in showbiz b4 bbn , so madam dont argue with a matured mind

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by izito(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2017
somebody shud mention me wen DOS two idiats have liv dem self.......
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

1st eviction....

#SaveCaptainNipple
#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney
keep quiet , soma and miyonce were weak candidates . let efe go against bally and bisola , una go hail cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:

Also, did I just read that he won HOH by stealing it? I won't want to insult you like some may say you don't have a decoder, but I'll rather assume that you don't watch or follow this show well. Efe won the HOH twice by hardwork through the task, apart from when he took it from the chair where CocoIce dropped it, to save himself from nomination, so call it steal, I'm fine with it. And don't forget, he could have had it earlier, cos he had access to it when he broke the box open after CocoIce had locked the key inside the box, but he didn't; so how would you feel if such person you helped, used you to replace a nominee? It's not like you were up for eviction and she didn't save you o, rather, she swapped you for someone. I rest my case here

Thank you!

is this one potential? i know u without knowing u cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg dey go , watching disney , cant watch ur man with his man called marvis
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

TELL EFE AND HIS SO CALLED LOVE TO STOP DISGRACE US ABEG..
ITS BEEN OVER 30 MINS OR SO...
IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE?
BIGGIE, PLS BRING BACK ESE AND BISOLA BIKO.

I wouldn't call that love either, but as Efe early stated, they are both gangsters.... So I guess that that is how they are expressing themselves.

Fighting over a plate of soup with morsels of eba on their hands....

And I agree the house has been pretty boring without bisola..

#SaveCaptainNipple
#EfeForTheMoney

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
keep quiet , soma and miyonce were weak candidates . let efe go against bally and bisola , una go hail cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Soma and miyonse were weak candidates??

I give up!!

#EfeForTheMoney

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Chregor:

Oga no vex o....I wan ask small question abeg.
Were Jon and Ese not pranksters?
In Jon's video shown to us yesterday at the eviction, you've seen or probably remember how Tboss rebuked him.
Tboss to Jon: God will punish you, you're a disgrace to your family (after she had found her missing perfumes).
Debie rise and Gifty both had their fair share of what they all considered a disheartening prank(stealing of their fav items).
after two or three days of that madness grin, housemates would chart a way forward. Kemen knowing that he'll always be hold as culprit especially by tboss, was not impressed either, thus, a need to nip it in the bud.
So as human, he singled them out as pranksters which to me was fair and went way too much to plot their exit which earns him a strike in which he admits and served graciously.

I don't think the housemates regained their senses,rather the pranksters decided to change their modus operandi.

som1 sensible on this thread grin , 1000% correct with ur tots
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Soma and miyonse were weak candidates??

I give up!!

#EfeForTheMoney
just checked twitter , #EfeForTheMoney isnt trending cheesy cheesy cheesy what happened? ur 12 followers havent re-tweeted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2017
I ain't anybody's fan in particular, but I'm for some housemates for now. But it seems you're the registrar for the voting, is there a space for filling in your fan while registering on Wechat, for you to have known someone's fans can't register? Cos I know there's none for SMS and as at the last time I checked/registered, there was none for WeChat and you're giving an impression that you have no idea of how it works or have WeChat sef...
"If shouting online has never won anything...", I wonder how people are expected to campaign and wonder who voted him in against 2 other strong contenders the other time he was up". If Soma and Miyonse were up against 2 weak contenders, I'm sure they'll still be here today. Soma is one person I love so much, but it really pained me he was gone...
Let's be fair in our reasoning, and let's think reasonably before posting

CuteJude:
i no lie now cheesy cheesy cheesy dey cant register , its to shout efe on nairaland dem sabi
be like say dem no dey follow tv shows , shouting online has neva won anything
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
now efe potential is personally seen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy efe fans have killed me
bia keep ur views in ur mind , u cant argue outside logic, attitude by efe cheesy cheesy cheesy this is obviously the first Big Brother that ure watching , i blame multichoice because if gotv wasnt showing it , u wont be on this thread

mention efe talent or potential let me hear?
ttt is a good director and dancer ,
kemen is good at working out and spitting cheesy cheesy cheesy
debbie plays a guitar ,
bassey will make an amazing radio host
bisola is an actress
bally is a dj for cool fm

they all had careers in showbiz b4 bbn , so madam dont argue with a matured mind

Why did all the names you mentioned above not go for Naija got talent and display their talents there??

This is a reality TV show not a talent hunt abeg..!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
People just killing demselvesl over nothing...just watch nd enjoy d show...if u bored with a particular housemate,change your channel till your favorite one is been shown...na wa undecided

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:
I ain't anybody's fan in particular, but I'm for some housemates for now. But it seems you're the registrar for the voting, is there a space for filling in your fan while registering on Wechat, for you to have known someone's fans can't register? Cos I know there's none for SMS and as at the last time I checked/registered, there was none for WeChat and you're giving an impression that you have no idea of how it works or have WeChat sef...
"If shouting online has never won anything...", I wonder how people are expected to campaign and wonder who voted him in against 2 other strong contenders the other time he was up". If Soma and Miyonse were up against 2 weak contenders, I'm sure they'll still be here today. Soma is one person I love so much, but it really pained me he was gone...
Let's be fair in our reasoning, and let's think reasonably before posting

u wrote all that used toilet tissue and ure talking about reasoning cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy efe fans una no dey disappoint
anybody with a phone that can handle wechat can vote 100 times bt most of una no get beta phones and cant afford data , wechat doesnt work with free airtel internet tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Tboss for head of house....

She must frustrate all housemates this week
she go just they talk, dont you know im older than you up and down grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Why did all the names you mentioned above not go for Naija got talent and display their talents there??

This is a reality TV show not a talent hunt abeg..!!
meaning say efe no get talent wink since u have quietly accepted my point , we can move forward , who go win head of house tonight , i see tboss winning cos biggie cheats for her like say him name na miyonce cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
just checked twitter , #EfeForTheMoney isnt trending cheesy cheesy cheesy what happened? ur 12 followers havent re-tweeted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well, if you've studied me to that extent... You would have also noticed that I barely post on Twitter... And I have less than 5 tweets concerning BBN on my page...

Oya find another thing to talk

#EfeForTheMulla
#EfeForTheMulla

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Well, if you've studied me to that extent... You would have also noticed that I barely post on Twitter... And I have less than 5 tweets concerning BBN on my page...

Oya find another thing to talk

#EfeForTheMulla
#EfeForTheMulla
lets ask ur 12 followers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2017
They didn't even know the criteria until Big Brother stated it in the 3rd week

Donbabajay12:

True ,thou ...but my point is ,The failure to win a wager depend on all the HMS and not the HOH alone because we all know and see the Criteria to win a wager
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2017
bally should pls package bisola , kaduna guys were badt that year na grin , bisola wont be hard , just get her to notice u , serve her food and make her laugh , i want ttt to be alone and look irrelevant grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Abeg who get the Eba contest pictures between Efe and Marvis?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
lets ask ur 12 followers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay, you've won the contract!!...
You have permission.. You're free to ask my '12' followers

You can start by 8 tomorrow!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's in the rule book that "A winner takes all", except BigBrother changes it as he has the right to, at anytime, there'll only be one winner...

ovoP:
My mind tells me 2 people wil be crown winner just like d time of karen [b][/b]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
frankfiny:
Abeg who get the Eba contest pictures between Efe and Marvis?
finding dory? have u seen her?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Okay, you've won the contract!!...
You have permission.. You're free to ask my '12' followers

You can start by 8 tomorrow!!
i wont waste 00000.1bytes of data on u again , when i start using airtel free internet like u , we will continue , efe"s eba is finer than him
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bisola's and Bally's headsets were switched on to hear the housemates' conversations for some time, but have been switched off now, though the housemates couldn't hear them...
But the 2 can see the other housemates on their screen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol who be Dory? Na Dorathy?
CuteJude:
finding dory? have u seen her?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
berryice:
People just killing demselvesl over nothing...just watch nd enjoy d show...if u bored with a particular housemate,change your channel till your favorite one is been shown...na wa undecided
lol...the argument makes the game more intriguing...these HMS got no game abeg...so we are creating the games ourselves and playing them on social media...so leave us to play our game after all no one is going to nominate us much less evict us.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
i wont waste 00000.1bytes of data on u again , when i start using airtel free internet like u , we will continue , efe"s eba is finer than him
Unfortunately airtel network won't even open Google homepage where I am...

Not everyone depends on cheats and tweaks to surf the internet like you bruv...

Don't forget you are to resume by 8 tomorrow!!

Its gonna be a long day..

Cheers..

#EfeForTheDough

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.